Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails

Diskutiere und helfe bei Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I restored Office 2011 from a time machine backup after purchasing a new Mac. When I enter my Office 2011 License key in the online activation... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Nicolas Regez, 9. Juli 2019.

1. Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails

I restored Office 2011 from a time machine backup after purchasing a new Mac.

When I enter my Office 2011 License key in the online activation dialogue, it fails saying that the online activation failed because the activation server is temporarily unavailable.

I tried telephone activation, entering the 9 groups of 6 digits each into my phone pad.

The 8 groups A through H of 6 digits each I entered in the dialogue, but this tells me the key is invalid.

I checked with telefone support and the person repeated the exactly same 8 groups of digits, still no success.

I tried to install the newest update 14.7.7 from here https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/confirmation.aspx?id=55942

The installer went through the installation process without any complains and reported a green check mark and success at the end.

Then, I was told I am requested to ask this question here, which is what I am obviously doing.

What additional actions do I have to take in order to use Office 2011 on my new Mac?

Please help.

2. Karol#S Win User

Onedrive for Business Meldung "Welche Bibliothek soll synchronisiert werden?" beim Neustart von Windows

And after starting the setup for the new Onedrive synchro I get the message from Onedrive setup:

"A newer Version of onedrive is installed - you have to deinstall this before you install this version" ??
  3. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Installing Microsoft OneNote on older Mac with Mac OS X 10.13.6

Hello PolarBear,

I'm Diane, an Office Apps & Services MVP specializing in Outlook, and I’m happy to help you today.

For the mac, the only OneNote version is through the store - it's not in the office installs currently.

You will be able to use OneNote.com - but I'm not aware of a way to download an older version of the software from the store if you didn't previously install it.

This trick often works for iOS, not sure if it works for mac, or if the older build of OneNote is still in the mac store, but it would require you to have another mac you can connect to your account: Install OneNote on a newer version then you might be able to install an older version on this computer.
  4. mrg.works Win User

Ein anderes Konto aus derselben Organisation ist bereits angemeldet.

5. oluwasegunfunmi ayod Win User

Cant change language in PowerPoint

hi Luca49

After opening Microsoft PowerPoint. Go to Options.

Select the Language option on the sidebar.

Click on the blue-coded ‘Install additional display Languages from Office.com‘

Now choose the desired language and click on the Install button.

This would lead you to a new window. Now click on the Download option to save the pack of your desired language. ( This process can take up 4-5 minutes)

~Once the pack is downloaded, it will be available in the language library.~

Open PowerPoint. Then option>language> Select the language you downloaded to enable the downloaded language.

Restart PowerPoint to start working with your desired language.

best regards,
    segunfunmi
  6. schlingling Win User

Word Kopfzeile auf Mac M1 Big Sur nicht vollständig anzeigbar

Hi Sarah,

i had the same problem like you, with using Word Version 16.45 on Mac OS Big Sur 11.1.

I figured out, that the problem raises with the update from the 15.01.21.

SOLUTION: The solution which worked for me was, to rollback to Word Version 16.44.

Just download an older Word-Version from the official Microsoft-Site (https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/officeupdates/update-history-office-for-mac),
    remove your actual Word Version and install the new one.

After that, the Styleref-Field should work again.

How is it possible to report this Bug to Microsofts Dev-Team of the Mac-Version

Dears

Johannes
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails - Similar Threads - Activation Office License

Forum Datum

Windows 11 Activation on new Hardware

Windows 11 Activation on new Hardware: I have the following upgrade path:Device#1 notebook on Windows 7 Pro activated by key -> upgrade to Windows 10 Pro digital license -> Device#1 died.Device#2 notebook on Windows 10 Pro digital...
Apps 5. Januar 2024

Windows 11 Activation on new Hardware

Windows 11 Activation on new Hardware: I have the following upgrade path:Device#1 notebook on Windows 7 Pro activated by key -> upgrade to Windows 10 Pro digital license -> Device#1 died.Device#2 notebook on Windows 10 Pro digital...
Games und Spiele 5. Januar 2024

License Key

License Key: Wie kann ich meine License Key finden, ich habe Bestellnummer?
Apps 10. Oktober 2022

License Key

License Key: Wie kann ich meine License Key finden, ich habe Bestellnummer?
Games und Spiele 10. Oktober 2022

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install

Cannot connect to ethernet after new SSD install: I currently have the issue that after I installed a new SSD already had one previously installed, I am completely unable to connect to the internet. After several troubleshoots it just says...
Apps 18. März 2022

Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13

Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13: Hello everybody and I am sorry for my English! I bought office 365 and I cannot install it on My MacBook Pro 2016 with 10.12 System . Can I not have Office? There is no update on the system from...
Microsoft Office 15. September 2020

Microsoft Office 2010 - re-install with License Key

Microsoft Office 2010 - re-install with License Key: how can I re-install Office 2010 - I have the Licence key
Microsoft Office 9. August 2019
Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.