Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails

Diskutiere und helfe bei Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I restored Office 2011 from a time machine backup after purchasing a new Mac. When I enter my Office 2011 License key in the online activation... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Nicolas Regez, 9. Juli 2019.

1. Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails

I restored Office 2011 from a time machine backup after purchasing a new Mac.

When I enter my Office 2011 License key in the online activation dialogue, it fails saying that the online activation failed because the activation server is temporarily unavailable.

I tried telephone activation, entering the 9 groups of 6 digits each into my phone pad.

The 8 groups A through H of 6 digits each I entered in the dialogue, but this tells me the key is invalid.

I checked with telefone support and the person repeated the exactly same 8 groups of digits, still no success.

I tried to install the newest update 14.7.7 from here https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/confirmation.aspx?id=55942

The installer went through the installation process without any complains and reported a green check mark and success at the end.

Then, I was told I am requested to ask this question here, which is what I am obviously doing.

What additional actions do I have to take in order to use Office 2011 on my new Mac?

Please help.

2. Karol#S Win User

Onedrive for Business Meldung "Welche Bibliothek soll synchronisiert werden?" beim Neustart von Windows

And after starting the setup for the new Onedrive synchro I get the message from Onedrive setup:

"A newer Version of onedrive is installed - you have to deinstall this before you install this version" ??
  3. Lutz Kleimann Win User

Installation von Office2010 auf einem neuen Rechner | Lizenzumzug

Hallo,

es handelt sich um eine Einzellizenz Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010.
    Diese wurde seinerzeit im Internet erworben.
    Bei der Erstinstallation vor einigen Jahren wurde der Key problemlos akzeptiert.

Hier die Fehlermeldung:
    ---Processing--------------------------
    ---------------------------------------
    Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
    SKU ID: *gelöscht*
    LICENSE NAME: Office 14, OfficeProPlus-MAK edition
    LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 14, RETAIL channel
    Last 5 characters of installed product key: xxxxx
    ERROR CODE: 0xC004C003
    ERROR DESCRIPTION: The activation server determined the specified product key has been blocked.
    ---Exiting-----------------------------

Meine Fragen:
    Wieso wird der Key heute geblockt aber nicht "damals" bei der Erstinstallation ?

Wie bekommen wir unser Office nun (wieder) freigeschaltet?

Gruß,
  4. italcraft Win User

Wie finde ich den Produktkey eines meiner 2 Office Home und Business Lizenzen

Hallo,

danke für Deine Nachricht.

Auf einem Rechner ist die 32bit, auf dem anderen 64bit.

Ich habe nach der nachstehenden Anleitung versucht den Key herauszufinden (wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe). Das funktioniert leider nicht. Mein Englisch ist wirklich nicht gut!

How to find your Office 2013 product key after installation

Do you have several Office 2013 products tied to one Microsoft account and need help finding just one product key? The steps below are useful in determining which installations correspond to which product keys if you need to reinstall office
    2013 on a new PC or after reformatting your PC.

Important When you have multiple Office 2013 installations linked to your Microsoft account, you will see them all listed on the My Account page. Do not click the
    Install button next to any product without knowing if it is an unused installation. This can cause activation issues.

Find the Office 2013 product key associated with your PC

First, find the last five digits of the product key associated with your computer.

1. Go to the PC that has Office 2013 installed
    2. Right click the Windows icon and select Command Prompt.
    3. Enter the appropriate command:
    For 32 bit Windows:

cscript “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus

For 64 bit Windows:

cscript “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus

1. The command prompt box will show you the last five digits of the product key associated with the installation on that PC.
    2. Make a note of the PC the Office 2013 product is installed on, and five digit number. You will need this for reference.
    Find the product key associated with activated installations linked to your Microsoft account.

Next, you will need to find the product key associated with each product linked to your Microsoft account.

1. Sign into the My Account page with the email/password associated with your Microsoft account.
    2. You will see the multiple Microsoft products linked to your Microsoft account.
    3. To begin identifying the product key associated with the installation, start with the first product.
    4. Under Account Options, choose Install from a disc.
    5. Choose the I have a disc option.
    6. Click the View your product key button.
    7. The product key for the installation is displayed.
    8. Make a note of the Office product sequence as they are displayed on the screen, and the product key associated with it. You will need this for reference.
    9. You can now match the five digit number from the command prompt on the PC to the product key on the installation.
    10. Once you determine which installations have been used on which computers, you will know which product to use for installation on the reformatted or new PC.

Note If no product key is displayed, the installation has not been used or activated.

It is helpful to create a list of the Office 2013 installations, product keys associated with each, and the PCs on which they are installed. This eliminates confusion in the future when a PC must be replaced or reformatted, and Office 2013 needs
    to be reinstalled on a machine.

Da tut sich aber gar nichts. Gibt es nicht eine einfache Methode? Schließlich habe ich beide Lizenzen für viel Geld erstanden.

Vielen Dank im Voraus
  5. StudentIn (dhxtgb) Win User

Problem bei der Lizenzierung von Office 365 ProPlus

Hallo Thomas,

Folgendes wird mir angezeigt:

PRODUCT ID: 00202-52034-56799-AA474

SKU ID: 149dbce7-a48e-44db-8364-a53386cd4580

LICENSE NAME: Office 16, Office16O365ProPlusR_Subscription1 edition

LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 16, TIMEBASED_SUB channel

BETA EXPIRATION: 01.01.1601

LICENSE STATUS: ---NOTIFICATIONS---

ERROR CODE: 0xC004F005

ERROR DESCRIPTION: The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key does not match the product key for the license.

Last 5 characters of installed product key: 8FDXC

PRODUCT ID: 00202-30000-00000-AA975

SKU ID: 3ad61e22-e4fe-497f-bdb1-3e51bd872173

LICENSE NAME: Office 16, Office16O365ProPlusR_Grace edition

LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 16, RETAIL(Grace) channel

BETA EXPIRATION: 01.01.1601

LICENSE STATUS: ---NOTIFICATIONS---

ERROR CODE: 0xC004F009

ERROR DESCRIPTION: The Software Licensing Service reported that the grace period expired.

Last 5 characters of installed product key: VMFTK

Bringt dir das etwas? LG
  6. Andre for Directly Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Hi Gam,

New computers often come with a trial version of Office 365. Users who attempt to install their own personal copy of Office 365 or Office 2016/2019 over the trial will often encounter a conflict that prevents them from using their copy.

Use the fix it tool to completely uninstall Office:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninst...

Install your copy of Office 2019:

Step 1 - Sign in to download Office

Go to http://www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.

Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account.

Forgot your account details? See I forgot the account I use with Office.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/i-forg...

On the Office home page, do the following depending on your version of Office.

If you signed in with a Microsoft account, from the Office home page select Install Office > Install. (Office 365 subscribers should select Install again).

This begins the download of Office. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the install.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails - Similar Threads - Activation Office License

Forum Datum

Microsoft Office365-Account student license doesn't allow editing on Mac

Microsoft Office365-Account student license doesn't allow editing on Mac: Hello, I have created an Office365 Account with a student address and everything worked, but upon downloading the Excel and Word for Mac, it told me that I can't edit documents, only view them....
Microsoft Office 11. April 2019

Install English version of Office remote installer

Install English version of Office remote installer: Hi! I live in Germany but speak English. Last time I have to work from a support staff member operating my desktop remotely to download the English rather than German version. Right now, the...
Microsoft Office 6. Oktober 2018

Migrate Office 2010 (with settings, templates, emails, signatures …) to new install of...

Migrate Office 2010 (with settings, templates, emails, signatures …) to new install of...: Id like to install the newest MS Office of my Office 365 account on my new notebook with a fresh windows 10 installation. Well, how do I make all settings, templates, emails, signatures etc. from...
Microsoft Office 6. September 2018

Product key is not visible for the activation of Office

Product key is not visible for the activation of Office: I bought a product key for office professional plus 2016 on 27th April which I could install it on 2 PCs. After having installed it on 1 PC, the product key could not be seen in my 'Order...
Microsoft Office 3. Juni 2018

MS Project 2016 Activation Key

MS Project 2016 Activation Key: hallo zusammen Ich musste nach einem Absturz von meinem Windows 10 den PC neu aufsetzen und kann jetzt meinen Aktivierungskey für MS Project 2016 nicht mehr laden. Wo muss ich mich melden,...
Microsoft Office 18. Dezember 2017

office activation problem

office activation problem: Hello. I have a subscribtion to Office on my home computer. But today it asked for activation... This is strange, It never asked before. I pay for product each month nearly a year. What shall I...
Microsoft Office 3. Februar 2017

Telephone activation of Office home 2007

Telephone activation of Office home 2007: I am using this product on 3 computers (3er licence) and have recently bought a new computer. I backed up my files and documents and wanted to install Office home 2007 on the new PC. It was...
Microsoft Office 17. Oktober 2016
Activation of Office License Key after Install on new Mac fails solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.