After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office...

Diskutiere und helfe bei After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear forum members! After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office 2013 Professional without success (app.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von FranzPRITZ_722, 22. Dezember 2016.

1. After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office...

Dear forum members!

After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office 2013 Professional without success (app. 1)[​IMG]

After some trials no change. Found this log:

Please help.
    Franz

[​IMG]

2. Thomas Löwe Win User

After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office 2013 Professional

3. Thomas Löwe Win User

After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office 2013 Professional

Hallo,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.

Bitte lade das Microsoft Fix-It herunter, speichere dieses und führe es aus, um Microsoft Office 2013 vollständig zu entfernen:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9815935

Bitte führe einen sauberen Neustart von Microsoft Windows aus:

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/kb/929135

Bitte wiederhole die Installation von Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus.

Konnte Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus erfolgreich installiert und aktiviert werden?
  4. Thomas Löwe Win User

Hallo Franz,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht und deine Rückmeldung.

Bitte markiere die Antwort noch als Lösung.

Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir zur Verfügung.
  5. FranzPRITZ_722 Win User

... hat letztlich funktioniert. Danke für die Unterstützung

Franz
  6. FranzPRITZ_722 Win User

Sehr geehrter Herr Löwe,

vielen Dank für die Unterstützung. Leider hat bei zweimaligen Versuch die Deinstallation nicht funktioniert:

[​IMG]

Was soll ich machen?
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office... - Similar Threads - After tranfering another

Forum Datum

Reactivation of my Microsoft account

Reactivation of my Microsoft account: Dear All,unfortunately Microsoft deactivated my account as i changed country. I wanted to reactivate my account but the fill in mask told me that the information i provided is not sufficient....
Outlook.com 15. April 2024

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files: I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open...
Apps 12. Februar 2024

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files: I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open...
Games und Spiele 12. Februar 2024

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?: Onedrive deleted my whole desktop somehowI am pretty annoyed with onedrive for a while now. Synchronizing my desktop folder with onedrive has led to problems in the past. So now I decided to...
Apps 1. August 2023

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?: Onedrive deleted my whole desktop somehowI am pretty annoyed with onedrive for a while now. Synchronizing my desktop folder with onedrive has led to problems in the past. So now I decided to...
Games und Spiele 1. August 2023

Verification of my email account

Verification of my email account: I have received the following message from you on my e-mail account: Hello Ela Mountain, We noticed some unusual activity in your Outlook.com account. To help protect you, we've temporarily...
Outlook.com 14. März 2022

Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop

Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop: Some years ago, I purchased a Lenovo Laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 with BING . Then, one year ago (approximately), I used the free windows 10 upgrade to install windows 10...
Allgemeines 8. Februar 2018
After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.