an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available

Diskutiere und helfe bei an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; hello team, sorry for spam. In the currently stuck on above mentioned error message I can see the link to 365 Walkthrough from below is not... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Juraj (RDC SK Wintel RST), 15. Februar 2019.

1. an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available

hello team,

sorry for spam.

In the currently stuck on above mentioned error message

I can see the link to 365 Walkthrough from below is not available anymore

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2989972/an-encrypted-connection-to-your-mail-services-is-not-available-error-w

Could you please help me to proceed with this? Outlook 2016, Windows 10, company DXC - Im able to login to web browser.

Regards, Juraj

2. Juraj (RDC SK Wintel Win User

Hello Parmi,

by this recovery tool Ive found out my MS office is outdated(kind a strange, Ive just installed from site the newest version).

Anyway, by this offered update manual

https://support.office.com/de-de/article/installieren-von-office-updates-2ab296f3-7f03-43a2-8e50-46de917611c5?ui=de-DE&rs=de-DE&ad=DE

->"Updates are managed by your system administrator" so I cannot proceed based on it.

Regards, Juraj
  3. Parmi Mehta Win User

Hi Juraj,

If, your machine is connected to your company domain, then the updates will be pushed from the group policy. it will not be in your permissions to update them manually. Please check with your IT team to get the updates pushed to your machine.

Office updates is same for any windows OS. it will be same for 10 as well.

Regards,

Parmi
  4. Juraj (RDC SK Wintel Win User

cannot find the guide for Win 10 ...
  5. Parmi Mehta Win User

6. Marco Seefeldt Win User

Microsoft's Office 10 Test Version does not support Unicode 6.1 in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Hello and Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community!

This Forum is available for many languages. I am sure that it is also available for your country.

It would be very usefull if you place your question according to the forum that is shown in your language.

Unfortunately it is not possible for me to move your request to these forums. So please re-create your request into the right forum.

It would be very helpfull if you can copy the link from your new request to this german Microsoft Answers Community. In this way users can find the right answer more quickly.

Thanks and cheers,

Marco
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available - Similar Threads - encrypted connection your

Forum Datum

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Apps 18. Januar 2024

Pin is not available error

Pin is not available error: After a blackout I had to replace my powersupply, now with the new one I can't login on my windows install anymore.The error, being a pin not available error and the setup pin button doesn't work...
Apps 25. Februar 2022

Pin is not available error

Pin is not available error: After a blackout I had to replace my powersupply, now with the new one I can't login on my windows install anymore.The error, being a pin not available error and the setup pin button doesn't work...
Games und Spiele 25. Februar 2022

computer is not able to access the Server

computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?
Allgemeines 23. Februar 2022

computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?
Apps 23. Februar 2022

Games und Spiele 23. Februar 2022

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest...

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest...: Single/tabbed window experience not available: Solution --> Preferences > General > Show conversation in separate windows is unchecked. This is not an available option in latest build 16.1.456...
Microsoft Office 23. November 2016
an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.