Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Community, I started to use the Office 365 universe on my PCs and MobilePhones / Tablets (Android). I wanted to add a kitchen calendar device... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von MichaelMöllney, 1. November 2019.

1. Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working...

Dear Community,

I started to use the Office 365 universe on my PCs and MobilePhones / Tablets (Android).

I wanted to add a kitchen calendar device for my family.

So I decided to test with a Lenovo P10 (10", android 9), updated an install the current outlook: Version 4.0.41 (365).

Now when I want to change the time of an calendar event I like the dragging of the time interval in the day column.

On Introducing Outlook’s new and improved calendar on iOS and Android there is a section:

Schedule in a snap with improved date and time pickers. There you can see on a screenshot:

[​IMG]

Im talking about the green time interval on the righ images.

On a mobile (android) I can drag the green interval up and down while seeing the other events on the day. Nice.

I can also easily change the event duration by dragging th white circles at the top or the buttom of the green bar to define the start- and end-time.

Very nice and intuitve.

But now I tried it on two android tablet (7" and 10") and on both the dragging of the green bar or the modification of the start and end time does not work.

On all adroid devices it is the same version of Outlook.

For mit it looks like a bug in the gui if there is more space on the device?

Does anybode else have this effect on a tablet, too?

It's not clear to me, if it is a problem of the size of the screen?

Kind regards,

Michael

2. Afentiko Win User

Diverse Fehler im Event Log des Active Directory

Event-ID 10010 = The server {9BA05972-F6A8-11CF-A442-00A0C90A8F39} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Event-ID 36888 = A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 40. The Windows SChannel error state is 1205.

Event-ID 36874 = An TLS 1.2 connection request was received from a remote client application, but none of the cipher suites supported by the client application are supported by the server. The SSL connection request has failed.

Event-ID: 4202 = Unable to update the IP address on Isatap interface isatap.DC01.a6.internal.cloudapp.net. Update Type: 1. Error Code: 0x490.
  3. Rüdiger__Schultz Win User

Aufgabenleiste Layout

Hallo nochmal,

ich habe gerade vom Microsoft Partner Online Technical Support folgende Antwort zu dem Thema bekommen (nachdem ich dort das Problem ebenfalls platziert und mit Screenshots aus Outlook2010 und Outlook2013 dokumentiert habe):

<ZITAT>

With both screenshots, I under your requirement clearly. Afterwards, I do the same testing in my side, I find the same symptom in my side:

1. The mini Calendar will not bold the date where future or past events exists

2. Show only events from today.

Further researching indicates that this behavior is by design and there is not any option to adjust this behavior currently. Also, I noticed some folks in the internet are complaining these two functionalities omission and is urging the return of the both.
    I will forward this suggestion to the proper channel so that our product can take consideration of adjusting this behavior.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

***Name aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt***

Partner Online Technical Community

</ZITAT>

Mal sehen, wann wir hier eine Lösung bekommen...

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Rüdiger Schultz
  4. Melsner... Win User

Kalender Events nicht löschbar

Hi,

Nein, der Familienkalender ist der uns neu aufgezwungene "Family calendar".

Zitat aus der Mail:

“As part of your Microsoft family benefits, we’ve created a new Family calendar for you and your family members. With the shared Family calendar, any member of your family can
     see and schedule events or appointments. No matter what device or OS you use, you can access the family calendar by signing in to Outlook.com with your Microsoft account. Everyone in your family already has access to your family calendar, so start simplifying
     your family’s schedules now!”
    Nein, es ist kein Synchronisationsproblem. da der Kalender leer war als er auftauchte.
    Erst nachdem ich die Daten hinein importiert habe, habe ich feststellen müssen, dass ich diese nicht mehr ändern/löschen kann.

Events des Familienkalender lassen sich weder mit Outlook, Outlook.com, Kalender für Windows 10, Windows Phone 7.5 und auch nicht mit Windows 10 Mobile löschen.

Könnt ihr bitte einfach den ganzen Familien Kalender von mir zurücksetzten?

Danke+Gruss
  5. Andreas_SL Win User

iCal Kalender importieren

Hallo Birgit,

bitte folge den Schritten in der Anleitung und lass uns wissen ob es bei dir geklappt hat! Es ist auf englisch, wenn du Hilfe benötigst kannst du dich ebenfalls melden.

Add iCalendar files into Outlook

iCalendar (or iCal) files are data files that contain details of events including the date, time and location. iCal files can either be opened in Outlook as a new Outlook Calendar (separate from your existing calendars) or the iCal file can be
    saved and imported into your existing Outlook Calendar.

Open an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook
    Opening an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook will create a new calendar in your Outlook Calendars that contains the events from the iCal file. This calendar will be completely separate from your other Outlook calendars and will exist in Outlook
    until you choose to remove it.

To open an iCal file in Outlook:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Open. The iCalendar will appear in your Outlook Calendar under 'Other Calendars'.
    Import an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar
    If you would like to add information from an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Save and save the file to your computer
    3. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File >
      Open
      > Import
    4. When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click
      Next
    5. When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click
      OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
    6. When prompted, click Import
    7. The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar

Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  6. Myk Ylaya Win User

Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps: Check which policy applied at event

Hello Ms. M, thanks for coming into forums. I'm also a user like you and I'll be more than happy to help you to the best of my knowledge.

Yes, you can check which policy was applied to a user in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps by reviewing the audit logs.

To access the audit logs, follow these steps:

-Go to the Microsoft 365 security center.
    -Click on the "Threat management" section, and then click on "Audit log search".
    -In the "Audit log search" page, you can select "Cloud App Security" as the source and then specify the date range and user account to search for events related to Defender for Cloud Apps.
    -Once the events are displayed, you can look for events related to "File upload blocked" or "Policy applied". These events will include information on which policy was triggered and applied.

You can also filter the events by policy name to quickly find the specific policy that was triggered.

Hope this info helps. Feel free to let us know.

Warm Regards,
    Myk
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working... - Similar Threads - Android Outlook Calendar

Forum Datum

Outlook Calendar events won't appear properly via Iphone

Outlook Calendar events won't appear properly via Iphone: Hi togetherIm having an Issue since IOS 17 that my created events in my Iphone Calendar app, won't appear properly in Outlook.The following scenario will happen: I have a default reminder set to...
Outlook.com 15. Dezember 2023

Outlook Event-Timezone out of Sync when creating Event on Calendar App iOS

Outlook Event-Timezone out of Sync when creating Event on Calendar App iOS: Hi all, I have this weird bug where I create a new event on my phone using the native calendar app that syncs through my Exchange account and the timezone for the event always defaults to...
Outlook.com 13. September 2023

Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future

Published Outlook calendar only showing events until a 8 months in the future: Hi everyone,I have created an outlook calendar an published it. When i now register to that published ICS calendar I can only see some of the events. It seems that events which are more then ~8...
Outlook.com 5. Februar 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

Scheduled scan time not working

Scheduled scan time not working: Anyone can help with the problem? Or know this problem?- the Defender on our clients is managed via Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Baseline MDM- Baseline is working with all settings on the...
Windows Security 5. August 2022

Solitaire Event

Solitaire Event: Wollte heute das Event spielen. Es kommt immer der Hinweis keine Internetverbindung. Die tägliche Herausforderung konnte ich aber angemeldet spielen! Wer kann mir helfen?
Games und Spiele 20. Dezember 2016

Launch Event

Launch Event: Windows 7 Launch Event Heute ist es also soweit! Windows 7 ist offiziell in den Handel gekommen. so gegen ca 17 uhr deutscher zeit beginnt Das Windows 7 Launch Event live aus New York City (11...
Microsoft Windows 22. Oktober 2009
Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.