"Bahnschrift Light" is not added to a PDF when exporting

Diskutiere und helfe bei "Bahnschrift Light" is not added to a PDF when exporting im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; This is not a question, but a bug report for the PDF export feature of Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word (Version 1908) is not exporting the font... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ssc33, 13. September 2019.

1. ssc33
    ssc33 Gast

"Bahnschrift Light" is not added to a PDF when exporting

This is not a question, but a bug report for the PDF export feature of Microsoft Word.

Microsoft Word (Version 1908) is not exporting the font Bahnschrift (pre-installed on Windows 10) correctly. I use the two styles "Bahnschrift SemiBold" and "Bahnschrift Light". When exporting to a PDF, there is no difference between those two fonts (equal font).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a new Word document.

2. Write two words into the document.

3. Change the font of the first word to "Bahnschrift SemiBold".

4. Change the font of the second word to "Bahnschrift Light".

5. Click "File", "Save as", select PDF as file type, use standard optimization and not minimal and save the PDF file.

6. Open the PDF in Adobe Reader or Google Chrome.

-> The two words look the same (wrong font for the light one)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wolf Spohr Win User

Visio PDF Export Fehler - Nicht genügend Arbeitsspeicher

Guten Morgen,
    <br />Bitte schae Dir einmal die Lösung hier an)leider liegt mir diese nr in englisch vor)
    <br />Error 1416 (not enough memory) when exporting a Visio to .pdf - Microsoft Community
    <br />und die hier:
    <br />Fehlermeldung über zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher - Microsoft Community
    <br />Hier noch einiges zu Visio:
    <br />Exporting, saving, printing Visio file to PDF returns wrong page sizes - MS Visio 2016 (microsoft.com)
    <br />Freue mich auf Deine Rückmeldung
    <br />Mit freundlichem Gruß
    <br />Wolf Fabian SPohr
    <br />Microsoft Office 365 Business Support
    <br />
  3. Ge.H.a Win User

Word 365

In my mind not very helpful.

Would have preferred a light-gray outline of the table (like in past versions), which does not get printed. In that way one could easily see where the table is located and where the different cells are. It is still possbile today, when activating the "Textbegrenzungen",
    but then you get also a grey line on every text line of the document, which does not at all contribute to a clear overview of the document.

Thx anyhow for your answer.
  4. Ute-Simon Win User

3D Objects in PowerPoint with Transparency

This is the German PowerPoint Answers forum. Not everyone here reads and writes enough English to answer a question posted in English, German is preferred. So if you do not get sufficient answers here, you might consider posting in the English version of
    Microsoft Answers. Or repeat your question in German. Or look for a 3D forum.

I myself do not use the 3d builder, I prefer Paint 3D, which comes for free with Windows 10.

The preferred file format for 3d in PowerPoint is .glb. And I know that this file format supports transparency. If such a file has transparency, it usually is shown on PowerPoint slides. So I suspect there is a problem when exporting the file to glb. Did
    you test the glb file in other programs? Does it show transparency?
  5. John - Project Win User

Berichte können von MS-Project nicht in Excel exportiert werden

Sascha,

For reference, this is an English language forum so please translate before you post.

For anyone who wishes to respond, this is the translated version of Sascha's post.

Dear Sir or Madam,

In the MS project there is the function to export reports in Excel or Visio. The Visio export works without difficulty. However, exporting to an Excel file does not work. When trying to export a report to Excel, the following error message appears:

XML for Analysis (XMLA) parser: The Localeldentifier property is not overwritable. The property can not be assigned a new value.

The program MS-Project is only recently installed on my PC (Win 10). The mistake has been made since the beginning.

On my computer I installed the products Office 2016 and MS Project 2016

John
  6. RKalle Win User

Berechnungsfehler in Excel beim Addieren

Hallo Ich bin Sneha und helfe Ihnen gerne bei Ihrer Frage. ... wenn es sich um Zahlen mit vielen Dezimalstellen handelt oder wenn bestimmte Funktionen verwendet werden, die Rundungsfehler verursachen können....
    The problem is, that I added numbers with exactly two decimals digits and the function I used is "+" or "sum()" not some fancy function.
    A simply adding/substracting must not create more decimal digits as in the terms to add. This is against arithmetric rules.

The reason behind may some converting into binary floating points numbers. But this is way beyond the scope of some average user. A bookkeeper is expecting $ 0.01 to be exactly 1 cent and not becoming more or less. In this respect the Excel result is unexpected behaviour.

btw. google sheets is calculating the same erratic result.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

"Bahnschrift Light" is not added to a PDF when exporting - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

"Bahnschrift Light" is not added to a PDF when exporting - Similar Threads - Bahnschrift Light not

Forum Datum

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.: since one week problems, when I try to copy a file to a NAS-Storage, I get the above mentioned errorcode. All hints in the internet regarding switch off of indexing, execution of SFC doesn't fix...
Apps 26. April 2023

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.: since one week problems, when I try to copy a file to a NAS-Storage, I get the above mentioned errorcode. All hints in the internet regarding switch off of indexing, execution of SFC doesn't fix...
Games und Spiele 26. April 2023

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

MS Word Mac 16.35 is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF Best for electronic...

MS Word Mac 16.35 is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF Best for electronic...: MS Word Mac 16.35 is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF Best for electronic distribution and accessibility - uses Microsoft online service. In my document I selected parts of texts as...
Microsoft Office 23. März 2020

Font gets corrupted/distorted/somewhat-strange when exporting .docx to .pdf

Font gets corrupted/distorted/somewhat-strange when exporting .docx to .pdf: When I try to save my document as a pdf the crazy things are happening to the font at certain parts in the document: [IMG]
Microsoft Office 12. Februar 2019

jpg-Image embedded in Word Document is not printed, disappears when document is saved as pdf

jpg-Image embedded in Word Document is not printed, disappears when document is saved as pdf: I have added my signature as a jpg image to a letter in Word 2010. However, the signature disappears when I print the document or save it as a pdf. What do I have to do in order to get the...
Microsoft Office 24. August 2018
"Bahnschrift Light" is not added to a PDF when exporting solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.