Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von PeterSteier, 9. Juni 2019.

1. Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast when I quickly have to look up something; thus I just close the lid and it goes to sleep. The last time I use it during the day, I send it to hibernate. I do not usually take it out at home during the night or the weekend for charging. I charge it when I do longer work in my office, and the battery is below ~50%. Works very well for me.

However, if I forget to actively put it to sleep mode at the end of the day, a weekend in sleep mode will empty the battery. On Monday morning, I have to find a power outlet in the first meeting, and in a plane or train it is entirely useless. The Microsoft Help says that the device goes from sleep to hibernate automatically if the battery comes to critical level. This I can confirm. However, draing the battery until it is prectically empty is not the smartest choice in my opinion. An option like "With lid closed, go from sleep to hibernate after 2 hours" would be very useful. Is such an option available, maybe as an app?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... - Similar Threads - Can the Surface

Forum Datum

The following Products can´t be installat the same Time

The following Products can´t be installat the same Time: Bei der Installation von OFFICE habe ich die Fehlermeldung bekommen" The following Products can´t be installat the same Time,O365HomePremretail,ProjectPro2021Volume , ProPlus2021Volume,...
Microsoft Office 27. März 2023

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended: Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over....
Apps 2. Juli 2022

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended: Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over....
Games und Spiele 2. Juli 2022

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again: Hey, so since there are some people on my work network that I didn't want to see my pc, I tried to change it's name so they wouldn't know its me. I clicked on rename this PC in the About section...
Apps 1. April 2022

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again: Hey, so since there are some people on my work network that I didn't want to see my pc, I tried to change it's name so they wouldn't know its me. I clicked on rename this PC in the About section...
Games und Spiele 1. April 2022

Authenticator App wants me to use it to be able to use it

Authenticator App wants me to use it to be able to use it: I received a Visual Studio Abo. To Access/activate it I was prompted to use the MS Authenticator App. To log into the Authenticator App I was prompted to use the MS Authenticator App...Please help...
Microsoft Office 28. März 2022

automatically switch to the next cell after the type-in of only one digit without entering...

automatically switch to the next cell after the type-in of only one digit without entering...: Dear Excel-Community, for a fast Sudoku type-in of the given numbers into excel (to solve it with AIMMS), I would like to know whether it is possible to adjust Excel so that it will...
Microsoft Office 4. Dezember 2018
Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.