Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von PeterSteier, 9. Juni 2019.

1. Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast when I quickly have to look up something; thus I just close the lid and it goes to sleep. The last time I use it during the day, I send it to hibernate. I do not usually take it out at home during the night or the weekend for charging. I charge it when I do longer work in my office, and the battery is below ~50%. Works very well for me.

However, if I forget to actively put it to sleep mode at the end of the day, a weekend in sleep mode will empty the battery. On Monday morning, I have to find a power outlet in the first meeting, and in a plane or train it is entirely useless. The Microsoft Help says that the device goes from sleep to hibernate automatically if the battery comes to critical level. This I can confirm. However, draing the battery until it is prectically empty is not the smartest choice in my opinion. An option like "With lid closed, go from sleep to hibernate after 2 hours" would be very useful. Is such an option available, maybe as an app?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... - Similar Threads - Can the Surface

Forum Datum

E-mails cannot be sent to Outlook

E-mails cannot be sent to Outlook: Hallo zusammen Ich habe seit 5 Tagen das Problem, dass ich keine E-Mails über meinen eigenen Plesk-Mailserver an Outlook-Adressen senden kann. Ich erhalte die folgende Fehlermeldung:...
Outlook.com 28. August 2019

Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed.

Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed.: Hello all, I've installed on my Windows 10 machine an Oracle ODBC Instant Client 12 in order to connect my Excel macro to an Oracle database. My application is capable to connect to Oracle...
Microsoft Office 21. Mai 2019

automatically switch to the next cell after the type-in of only one digit without entering...

automatically switch to the next cell after the type-in of only one digit without entering...: Dear Excel-Community, for a fast Sudoku type-in of the given numbers into excel (to solve it with AIMMS), I would like to know whether it is possible to adjust Excel so that it will...
Microsoft Office 4. Dezember 2018

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?: Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2017

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?: Hi all, I have a table with a few rows and a lot of columns and I want to print it on one page. I this I saw the feature before to split the table into a few parts (among one another) but I...
Microsoft Office 24. April 2017

audiodg.exe causes audio to stop after @ 6 min. after ending the task graphisolierung fuer...

audiodg.exe causes audio to stop after @ 6 min. after ending the task graphisolierung fuer...: Hi after a windows 10 upgrade on my dell inspirion notebook iencountered a sound problem : audio stops ( or mutes) after 6 minutes of playback on any media player - this never happende before and...
Windows Media Player 2. Dezember 2016

Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically

Outlook is sending calendar reminder to invited persons automatically: I use outlook in parallel on Windows, MAC and IOS, Since I deployed Outlook for MAC this issues appeared that Outlook is sending automatically calendar updates without my knowledge to the...
Microsoft Office 21. Oktober 2016
Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.