Change background colour of selected text

Diskutiere und helfe bei Change background colour of selected text im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Windows 10 64-bit Office 365 ProPlus issue on word only Today the background colour of selected text in word changed from its standard light grey, I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Gopipo, 9. April 2020.

1. Gopipo
    Gopipo Gast

Change background colour of selected text

Windows 10 64-bit
    Office 365 ProPlus issue on word only

Today the background colour of selected text in word changed from its standard light grey, I believe to black:
    Either due to a shorcut key press, or with the instalation of JAWS. I uninstalled JAWS again, but this persists.

[​IMG]

How to I reset this to default / change to a different colour?

In PP or Excel it still is light grey.
    Registry colours for highlighting are set to blue, and it is blue or white in all other windows.
    Windows colours are set to dark accented with sea green

Already tried:
    -Office repair tool
    -uninstall, clean, reinstall Office

Thank you in advance
    Gopipo

2. Albert Gregory Win User

Excel Formel zum Datum einfärben

Hallo Thomas,

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich hier bezüglich dieser Anfrage gemeldet haben.

Meinen Sie, Sie möchten wissen, ob Sie Excel so einstellen können, dass die Zellenfarbe nach einem bestimmten Zeitraum automatisch geändert wird?

Eine ähnliche Frage wurde im MS Community Forum diskutiert! Überprüfen Sie diesen Link:
    https://techcommunity.microsoft.com...he-colour-of-a-cell-depending-on-a/m-p/100436

Lassen Sie uns wissen, ob Sie möglicherweise noch weitere Hilfe benötigen.

Herzliche Grüße,
    Albert

Diese Antwort ist automatisch übersetzt worden. Daher kann sie grammatikalische Fehler oder fremde Ausdrücke enthalten.
    <br />
  3. DanielGünther123 Win User

Change the order of

Hallo,

die Frage hat sich inzwischen geklärt. Wir machen das über den Sharepoint Designer.

Danke.
  4. Alexandar Petrov Win User

Change the order of

Hallo Daniel,

würdest Du bitte klären, ob Du mit SharePoint Online im Office 365 arbeitest, oder einen lokalen SharePoint Server
    verwendest.

Freue mich auf Deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Alexander Petrov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Wenn Sie das hilfreich finden, bitte markieren sie es als "Hilfreich" oder "Antwort"
  5. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Word 2011 für Mac: Hintergrundfarbe drucken.

6. goei Win User

[BUG] Word 2016 for Mac: Markierung des Textes wird nicht angezeigt

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Change background colour of selected text - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Change background colour of selected text - Similar Threads - Change background colour

Forum Datum

ondedrive for business notificatons of changes of files are blocked by microsoft defender...

ondedrive for business notificatons of changes of files are blocked by microsoft defender...: I have set up notifications on onedrive for business, if file changes, but Message is blocked by Microsoft defneder and declared as phising mail .. This is critical, as all users do NOT get the...
Microsoft Office 10. Oktober 2023

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?: Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance!
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

Change Directory of SwaggerClient

Change Directory of SwaggerClient: 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet...
Apps 3. Februar 2022

Change Directory of SwaggerClient

Change Directory of SwaggerClient: 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet...
Games und Spiele 3. Februar 2022

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft: Hello Microsoft community! I have a strange problem with my MS account / profile. Since quite some time I get all automated emails from MS for example if I click the "forgot password" link on...
Outlook.com 11. März 2020

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016
Change background colour of selected text solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.