Count number of cells filled with colors maximum of 12 color options

Diskutiere und helfe bei Count number of cells filled with colors maximum of 12 color options im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have in a range of 12 cells 12 months, some colored and some left uncolored. in the colored cell or not i might have some text or number. I would... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Emmanuel Hernandez, 11. März 2020.

1. Count number of cells filled with colors maximum of 12 color options

I have in a range of 12 cells 12 months, some colored and some left uncolored. in the colored cell or not i might have some text or number.

I would like to count the number of cells which have been colored.

How can the formula look like if feasible?

Thanks

2. Thomas LST Win User

Problem am AD Azure Join mit mehreren Geschäftsaccounts

3. DaveM121 Win User

Counting persons in one cell

Hi J

Here is the formula that would count the number of ; + 1 in a cell, which if all the persons were separated by a ; would work

(Pleas Note, you will need to replace A1 with the appropriate cell reference)

=LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,";","")) + 1

However from your screenshot, sometimes a ; is used and other times a , is used to separate the persons names, and in that case, this is the formula you need

=LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,";","")) + LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")) + 1
  4. sene1 Win User

Schrift Farbe und layout Sway

All options related to fonts and colors can be accessed by clicking Design, then Styles, and then Customize. If you have any questions about what the different options do, feel free to respond and I can answer.

Jason
    Hey Jason thanks for your help

I know about the three options but my problem is, i want to change, for example, only the color of the title. how i can modify the design specific for that part of my sway i want.
  5. EliseM_456 Win User

DATEDIF Function Excel - Office 365

Hi, I'm Elise, an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

To use DATEDIF use the format:

DATEDIF( start_date, end_date, interval )

Replace 'start_date' and 'end_date' then for 'interval' use one of the following:

Y The number of complete years.

M The number of complete months.

D The number of days.

MD The difference between the days (months and years are ignored).

YM The difference between the months (days and years are ignored).

YD The difference between the days (years and dates are ignored).

Kind Regards,

Elise
  6. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Word öffnet Datei mit vielen Seiten nicht mehr

Hallo Carsten,

schau mal hier:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/exceeded-maximum-number-of-pages-on-word/4776f2c8-1349-437e-94ae-349a13922446

Demnach hilft (vorübergehend) wohl nur, ein neues Dokument zu erstellen, in welches man nach Bestätigen der Fehlermeldung den Inhalt des alten Dokuments kopiert. Ich hoffe, dass zumindest das möglich ist.

Viele Grüße

Lisa
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Count number of cells filled with colors maximum of 12 color options - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Count number of cells filled with colors maximum of 12 color options - Similar Threads - Count number cells

Forum Datum

OneDrive Folder Color ändern

OneDrive Folder Color ändern: Warum kann ich im OneDrive die Folder Color nicht ändern mit Microsoft 365 Family?
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2024

Basics Fundamentals of Color Theory, Typography, and Design Layout

Basics Fundamentals of Color Theory, Typography, and Design Layout: In the ever-evolving web design and content creation world, understanding the basics of color theory, typography, and design layout cannot be overstated. These fundamental elements are the...
Software 6. September 2023

Wie ändere ich die Anzeigeeinstellung zu 16-bit High color- oder 32-bit Full color-Modi?

Wie ändere ich die Anzeigeeinstellung zu 16-bit High color- oder 32-bit Full color-Modi?: Moin, ich habe Probleme beim Starten des Spiels "I Wanna Maker".1. Sobald ich das Spiel entweder über Steam starte oder im Dateipfad als .exe ausführe erscheint folgende Meldung auch zusehen im...
Apps 29. Juli 2023

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?: Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance!
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts: For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row. Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the People app crash after some time. Also it makes...
Outlook.com 27. September 2017

MS Publisher color setting

MS Publisher color setting: Can I change the color setting for a publication in MS Publisher 2016 for CMKY? I have heard this is no longer supported in the 2016 version.
Microsoft Office 23. Juni 2017
Count number of cells filled with colors maximum of 12 color options solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.