Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7

Diskutiere und helfe bei Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7 im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello everybody This is my first attempt to ask "the internet" about an IT topic. I've chosen this group, although it might me not exactly... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von SeBa6, 26. Oktober 2019.

1. SeBa6
    SeBa6 Gast

Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7

Hello everybody This is my first attempt to ask "the internet" about an IT topic. I've chosen this group, although it might me not exactly appropriate... I do have the following setup: Elitebook 8540w workstation (my old bby!) running with Quadro FX 880 M on Win-7, i7 M620 64-Bit. Now I wanted to expand my screen with 2 extra Dell U2415 screens in daisy chain setup using twice DP to DP cables. But after trying all hacks and tricks I knew and could search for, I only manage to mirror the two screens. Meaning, that I can disable the Laptop screen by closing, Dell 1 is properly showing main desk screen instead, but Dell 2 is just mirroring 100 %. I already followed the advice to enable DP 1.2 on Dell 1 and to disable DP 1.2 on Dell 2. Still mirroring. Does anybody have an idea if it is even posible with my HW? Thank you so much and best regards!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7 - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7 - Similar Threads - Daisy Chain does

Forum Datum

onedrive sync does not work anymore

onedrive sync does not work anymore: Dear all!Onedrive does not synchronize changes to Onedrive for Windows and Onedrive for mac. Changes in the Web Onedrive client are displayed on an Iphone Onedrive client, but not on a Windows...
Microsoft Office 19. Juni 2023

onedrive sync does not work anymore

onedrive sync does not work anymore: Dear all!Onedrive does not synchronize changes to Onedrive for Windows and Onedrive for mac. Changes in the Web Onedrive client are displayed on an Iphone Onedrive client, but not on a Windows...
Microsoft Office 19. Juni 2023

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro: Good morning!We are currently experiencing that since the newest OneDrive update autosave does not work on the newest generation MacBook Pro devices anymore. The changes that are made in the...
Microsoft Office 1. Februar 2022

lasso selection in OneNote does not work on Surface Pro

lasso selection in OneNote does not work on Surface Pro: I have a problem with OneNote specifically. So usually everything is working just fine, I can write, right-click and lasso select with pressed right-click.But sometimes when I try to lasso select...
Microsoft Office 7. Januar 2022

The IF function does not work the same on different devices.

The IF function does not work the same on different devices.: Hello. In the IF Function where I set at the beginning a logical test that the given I4 cell is equal to the Array from column Bwhere the array of column C is set if it is true and empty if it is...
Microsoft Office 17. November 2021

Probleme mit Display-Auflösung über Daisy Chain mit USB-C

Probleme mit Display-Auflösung über Daisy Chain mit USB-C: Hi Community,ich habe zwei S27A600UUU bzw. LS27A600U Monitore und diese sind per DP-Daisy-Chain und USB-C am Laptop angeschlossen. Wenn es mal funktioniert, dann sieht alles gut aus. Das Problem...
Games und Spiele 8. November 2021

Inplace upgrade Win 7 ult does not work !

Inplace upgrade Win 7 ult does not work !: Defect component store, manifests etc pp sfc cannot repair. dism with Windows 7 not full functions as in 8.1 or 10. Any advice who to manage IU for repair ?? See log, part of all. Cannot...
Allgemeines 31. Dezember 2020
Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.