Diagrams: Filter categories with the Dialog Box "Select Data Source" on Mac

Diskutiere und helfe bei Diagrams: Filter categories with the Dialog Box "Select Data Source" on Mac im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, as the following thread/article describes there is a possibility to filter categories on an existing diagrams.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von FrankfurterBub, 23. August 2018.

1. Diagrams: Filter categories with the Dialog Box "Select Data Source" on Mac

Hi,

as the following thread/article describes there is a possibility to filter categories on an existing diagrams.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/change-the-data-series-in-a-chart-30b55a30-1c2e-42d5-8ed1-3cc3ffb68036

I have a quite enourmous excel, where I am trying to simplify the data entry for my colleagues, therefore I have already preselected the data entry fields for many months to come.

For Windows Users it is quite simple, they can simply enter their data, select the diagram and select another category they just filled out. Therefore the diagram updates itself easily without showing to many empty fields.

My question is: how can Mac users select the categories they just filled out?

Is there any option where empty cells are completly left out of the diagram?

Thanks a lot!

2. Leo_L Win User

Diagrams: Filter categories with the Dialog Box "Select Data Source" on Mac

Hallo Frankfurter,

danke für deine Nachricht.

Es handelt sich hier um ein deutschsprachiges Forum.

Möchtest du weiteren Support erhalten, dann sag uns doch bitte bescheid.

Ansonsten würde ich diesen Thread in das englischsprachige Forum verschieben.

Gruß

Leo
  3. Replicit Win User

Word: Beschriftung im Abbildungsverzeichnis kürzen?

Hi,

deine Lösung ist schonmal der genau der richtige Ansatz, denke ich. Aber wie kann ich es bewerkstelligen, dass im Abbildungsverzeichnis etwas angezeigt wird, was nicht zwangsläufig im eigentlichen Abbildungs-Abschnitt steht bzw. an verschiedenen Stellen?

Beispiel:

Aus dem Abbildungsabsatz

"Figure 2: a) partial phase diagram of the C12E5/1/2H2O system (converted from wt% to Mol%).1, 31 b) Partial phase diagram of the C14E5/1/2H2O
    system (converted from wt% to Mol%).32 Explanation of the abbreviations: (rev) mic, (reverse) micellar; lam, lamellar; hex, hexagonal, cubb, bicontinuous cubic liquid crystalline phase; spo, sponge phase (isotropic
    solution). Hollow data points mark data sets, where the coexistence of two phases was either detectable in the
    2H spectra or in the diffusion data. In addition, the (nonlinear) weight percent axis is shown on top."

soll werden:

Figure 2: phase diagram of the C12E5/1/2H2O and C14E5/1/2H2O
    system ......................................."Seitenzahl"

Viele Grüße!
  4. Teresa L.Anderson Win User

Mailadresse Microsoftkonto

Try the following to add a new email account

Open the Mail application by clicking on the Windows Start menu and choose Mail.

If this is the first time you open the Mail application, you will see a main page where you select Add Account to get started. On the other hand, if you've used the Mail application before, at the bottom of the left navigation panel, select Settings and then
    choose Manage Accounts.

Select Add account.

Choose the type of account you want to add.

Enter the necessary information and click Login.

Click Done. The data will begin synchronizing as soon as your account is set up.

Also in step two you can scroll to the last option and use the one that indicates Add account with advanced settings. And add the necessary information.

After you add your account you will be able to do the following

Change the default email account select file account settings and then account settings.

In the list of accounts on the email tab, select the account you want to use as your default account, select set as default and proceed to close it.

You can also always use the default e-mail account to send new e-mails and receive them by following these steps.

Select (the options for) then select (the archive) and finally (the mail).

When sending messages, check the box always use the default account when composing new messages.

Select OK and you will have this account as your default.
  5. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Word 2010 druckt keine Formeln, obwohl sie auf dem Monitor zu sehen sind

Hallo,

davon ausgehend, dass in den Word-Optionen alle Druckoptionen korrekt de-/aktiviert sind, könnte Windows XP die Ursache sein, siehe
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/960985/en-us (The characters in an equation are not printed ... on a Windows XP-based ...). Versuche den dort vorgeschlagenen Workaround:

1. Click Start, and then click Run
    2. Type intl.cpl, and then click OK.
    3. Click the Languages tab.
    4. Under Supplemental language support, click to select the
      Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai)
      check box.
    5. When you receive the following message, click OK to close the message:

You chose to install the Arabic, Armenian, Georgian, Hebrew, Indic, Thai and Vietnamese language files. This will require 10 MB or more of available disk space. The files will be installed after you click OK or Apply on the Regional and Language Options
      dialog box.
    6. Click OK to close the Regional and Language Options dialog box.
    Viele Grüße

Lisa
  6. Del Lyn Win User

PPT animate by paragraph not working

Hi ,

I am Lyn, an Independent Advisor and a fellow Microsoft user. Here to assist you in solving an issue.

Make sure you have selected and add the animation in the paragraph one at a time.

Select the text of the 1st paragraph, NOT the box/placeholder. Go to Animation > Add Animation > Select the Entrance effect you like. Click Start: On Click.

Do the same to the 2nd, 3rd paragraph.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Diagrams: Filter categories with the Dialog Box "Select Data Source" on Mac - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Diagrams: Filter categories with the Dialog Box "Select Data Source" on Mac - Similar Threads - Diagrams Filter categories

Forum Datum

Frozen data in September, 72,4GB data on 1T account?

Frozen data in September, 72,4GB data on 1T account?: HalloI have bought a package with 1 Tera cloud storage and now I am getting an alert window saying that my data will be frozen in September. I have only 72,4GB data on that account. What's...
Microsoft Office 24. Juli 2022

Open Word document and attaching a data source on macOS via AppleScript - Unexpected...

Open Word document and attaching a data source on macOS via AppleScript - Unexpected...: Hello!I want to open a Word document and attach a data source via the following AppleScript:set mergefile to POSIX file "<path to word file>.docx"set mergedatasource to POSIX file "<path to data...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2021

I can't delete files with no data on them

I can't delete files with no data on them: I was trying to get rid of some clutter when I came across a few files that display the error message in the attachment. Does anybody know what this means and how it is fixed?
Apps 10. November 2021

I can't delete files with no data on them

I can't delete files with no data on them: I was trying to get rid of some clutter when I came across a few files that display the error message in the attachment. Does anybody know what this means and how it is fixed?
Games und Spiele 10. November 2021

Dialog Box

Dialog Box: Hello Can someone help me? My problem: the following icons in my toolbar have disappeared. How can I make it visible again? [IMG]
Microsoft Office 9. Dezember 2020

Problem with data import

Problem with data import: I wanted to import data within the actual Office365 Excel version. When I changed separator to space most of my data just disappeared. When I use most of the other separators it works fine, its...
Microsoft Office 19. März 2020

Outlook 2016 HTML Select Box

Outlook 2016 HTML Select Box: Hallo, ich habe sei dem letzten Office Update (1704) folgendes Problem: Hinter einem Ordner in Outlook habe ich eine Homepage hinterlegt. Auf dieser HTML Seite ist eine Select-Box. Diese lässt...
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2017
Diagrams: Filter categories with the Dialog Box "Select Data Source" on Mac solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.