Dynamic Median to figure out the best medianintervall

Diskutiere und helfe bei Dynamic Median to figure out the best medianintervall im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi there My goal is smoothering my diagramcurves by using the median of my data over time. I want to figure out which median interval is the lowest... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von StefanOehrli, 12. Juli 2018.

1. Dynamic Median to figure out the best medianintervall

Hi there

My goal is smoothering my diagramcurves by using the median of my data over time. I want to figure out which median interval is the lowest possible to get good results. So I tried it first with the median by selecting the data lines but my goal is to have a dynamic mask to fill in a Intervall number to see the results immediatly. So what did I wrong?

Median by selecting 10 lines:

=MEDIAN(B2:B11)

Dynamic Median:

=MEDIAN(INDIREKT("B"&ZEILE((B6+F$2/2):(B6-F$2/2))))

Kind regards

Steve

2. Claus Busch Win User

Dynamic Median to figure out the best medianintervall

Hallo Stefan,

schreibe in F1 die Startzeile und in F2 die Anzahl Zeilen, die berechnet werden sollen und probiere es dann so:

=MEDIAN(BEREICH.VERSCHIEBEN(INDIREKT("B"&F1);;;F2))

Claus
  3. BeatMoser3 Win User

(Blinkender) Text- Cursor (nicht Mauszeiger) verschwindet in Word 365 und erscheint auch nicht bei Drücken der Pfeiltastetn

Thanks for a swift and helpful reply.
    <br />It was an add-in. Now I will have to figure out 1. which one and 2. try to remove it (not as easy as it sounds).

<br />
  4. NikolinoDE Win User

Dynamic Filter

Yes, it is possible to create dynamic filters for a SharePoint list view that will automatically update the calendar view to show only the items that meet the filter criteria. You can do this by using the Filter option in the list view settings.
    To create a dynamic filter for your list view, follow these steps:
    1. Open the list in SharePoint and switch to the view you want to filter.
    2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page and select “List settings” from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll down to the “Views” section and click on the name of the view you want to filter.
    4. In the “Filter” section, select “Show items only when the following is true” and set up your filter criteria using the available fields and operators.
    5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
    Once you’ve set up your dynamic filter, the calendar view will automatically update to show only the items that meet your filter criteria. You can change or remove the filter at any time by going back to the list view settings and modifying your filter criteria.
  5. Gabriel Bratton Win User

Outlook.com IMAP Synchronisierung

The Outlook Team rolled out a fix to the service over the weekend. The issue should now be resolved.
  6. OneNoteQuestioner_66 Win User

Onenote Synchronisation Android

Thanks for your answer but I am not sure to sign out at my mobile device because there it comes the message that the not synchronized data will get lost in case I sign out.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Dynamic Median to figure out the best medianintervall - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Dynamic Median to figure out the best medianintervall - Similar Threads - Dynamic Median figure

Forum Datum

Dynamic Filter

Dynamic Filter: Hello all,I have created a SharePoint list that I want to use as a calendar. Is it possible to create dynamic filters so that I can filter in my list view and automatically my clanedar will show...
Microsoft Office 6. April 2023

Suche Deko-Figur

Suche Deko-Figur: Guten Tag Ich suche für unsere Kommode eine neue Deko-Figur, könnt ihr mir was empfehlen? Danke schonmal im Voraus Liebe Grüße
Umfragen 3. Februar 2023

Dynamic array

Dynamic array: Issue: after updating last week, neither dynamic arrays nor the new functions like UNIQUE or FILTER work anymore. Windows 10 is up to date, Microsoft 365 got uninstalled by MS support and newly...
Microsoft Office 12. Mai 2020

Who is the best

Who is the best: Am very happy to be a member of skyp community,so that my communication will be more e.mails telephone and vidios contacts might be lighter to get through world with friends and...
Outlook.com 7. Dezember 2019

Kann als Admin The Outer Worlds.exe nicht Starten

Kann als Admin The Outer Worlds.exe nicht Starten: Hallo, Vielleicht kann mir einer helfen, Als Administrator von meinem PC brauche ich Höhere rechte um The Outer Worlds.exe zu starten. [IMG] Als Administrator hab ich das auch schon ausgeführt,...
Games und Spiele 11. November 2019

Median wenn

Median wenn: mw Dau_Pat 1 12 6,5 1 40 6,0 1 6 1 11 1 1 2 1 4 1 4 1 22 1 3 1 178 1 0 1 10 1 1 0 1 4 1 6 1 0 1 14 1 3 1 16 1 5 1 3 1 45 1 18 1 9 1 11 1 4 1 42 1 209 1 49 1 4 1 2 1 40 1 19 1 1 1 17 1 8 1 2 1 2 1...
Microsoft Office 8. April 2019

Simply The Best

Simply The Best: Dieses Video ist zum Totlachen ( Auf den 3. von Links achten!) Zum Video MfG tomek-st
Offtopic 27. Juli 2006
Dynamic Median to figure out the best medianintervall solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.