English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop

Diskutiere und helfe bei English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Good day, I'm English and studying in Germany, and I can't figure out how to get to the English forums as it keeps redirecting me to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Connor.Fitzgerald, 10. November 2019.

1. English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop

Good day,

I'm English and studying in Germany, and I can't figure out how to get to the English forums as it keeps redirecting me to answers.microsoft.com/de-de. Hence I am posting here in English.

I'm working on a OneDrive file with a colleague using Word Online, but at times I have to "Open in Desktop version" to add formulas, etc. however, when trying to do this it says:

"We can't upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired".

I read up on it, and I tried deleting all my cached credentials and logging in again, but it still doesn't work.

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Connor

2. Ruchi H. Jangid Win User

English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop

3. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

Office Word versucht Verbindung zum Drucker herzustellen anstatt einfach die Kopie zu speichern

[First post in English]

If you are seeing Save Copy, you are operating with a document on OneDrive or SharePoint.

Try using Word on a file saved to your hard drive rather than the cloud. Any difference?

[End of first post]

Try the F12 key if you are running a desktop version. Try that before the idea of saving and opening from the computer.
  4. Ute-Simon Win User

3D Objects in PowerPoint with Transparency

This is the German PowerPoint Answers forum. Not everyone here reads and writes enough English to answer a question posted in English, German is preferred. So if you do not get sufficient answers here, you might consider posting in the English version of
    Microsoft Answers. Or repeat your question in German. Or look for a 3D forum.

I myself do not use the 3d builder, I prefer Paint 3D, which comes for free with Windows 10.

The preferred file format for 3d in PowerPoint is .glb. And I know that this file format supports transparency. If such a file has transparency, it usually is shown on PowerPoint slides. So I suspect there is a problem when exporting the file to glb. Did
    you test the glb file in other programs? Does it show transparency?
  5. sqeez3r Win User

OneDrive-Synchronisierung behindert Änderungen von Datei- und Ordner-Namen

6. Georgi T. Win User

Ordner in MS Teams - in Windows selbst "Zugriff auf den Zielordner verweigert"

Hallo Nils,

Das Synchronisieren von Dateien von Microsft Teams wird nicht momentan von OneDrive nicht unterstützt.

Hier ist der Artikel Verwalten von Dateien in Microsoft Teams
    als Refenz.

Siehe: "Wie kann ich Dateibibliotheken mit meinem Team synchronisieren? -
    Die Synchronisierung von Dateibibliotheken wird zurzeit leider nicht unterstützt."

Damit die gewünschte von dir Funktionalität implementiert wird, kannst du den Link darunter abrufen, dort abstimmen und deine Meinung und Vorschläge darüber den Entwickler
    mitteilen.

Allow syncing of team files with OneDrive Sync Client.
    - under review · Mar 13, 2017.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Wenn Sie das hilfreich finden, bitte markieren sie es als "Hilfreich" oder "Lösung".
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop - Similar Threads - English OneDrive file

Forum Datum

Links in Word document to Excel file do not work anymore with Office 365 Object not found...

Links in Word document to Excel file do not work anymore with Office 365 Object not found...: Hi all,I have a huge problem that no one has been able to solve so far. It is a big blocker for my daily work in our startup and it makes the cloud version of Office currently a disappointment...
Microsoft Office 31. Dezember 2023

Can not download large onenote file with custom app

Can not download large onenote file with custom app: I am using this code to download a large onenote file 14 GB with C#using var client = new HttpClient{ client.DefaultRequestHeaders.Authorization = new AuthenticationHeaderValue"Bearer",...
Microsoft Office 12. Oktober 2022

OneDrive...files are not synced reliable MacOS

OneDrive...files are not synced reliable MacOS: Hi there,I just switched from my Windows Device to a MacBook Pro 2020. As I always used OneDrive for as my Cloud-File-Sync, I want to use OneDrive on my MacOS devices as well and don't wan't so...
Microsoft Office 8. Januar 2022

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph: Does anyone has a guide like this https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/graph/tutorials/javascript but to get a file from onedrive and not a calendar?Or does anyone know how to do that?
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2021

OneDrive Integration in iOS File App. OneDrive not available in “Save in Files”

OneDrive Integration in iOS File App. OneDrive not available in “Save in Files”: Dear team, I need your help regarding the OneDrive integration in iOS. On some iPads or iPhones i cannot select OneDrive in the options of “Save in Files”. Even though I have checked the right...
Microsoft Office 6. August 2019

Open OneDrive Business file from client Desktop

Open OneDrive Business file from client Desktop: Hi all, Currently we have an issue regarding OneDrive Business. For instance, I have a PowerPoint file that is syncronized with OneDrive, but I open it from my PC's file explorer. By doing...
Microsoft Office 17. Juli 2019

Problem with an excel file in onedrive

Problem with an excel file in onedrive: Hallo Microsoft Community Your session has exceeded its limits and has been closed. Error Id: 9b9d4eb9-18cd-416c-8423-75f0b4354238 If i want delete a Row this Mistake is happen. What i can...
Microsoft Office 23. Juni 2017
English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.