equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user)

Diskutiere und helfe bei equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user) im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Community, I have the following problem in word for mac. If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation-editor-fields the mathematic... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von D.Ritter, 13. November 2018.

1. D.Ritter
    D.Ritter Gast

equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user)

Dear Community,

I have the following problem in word for mac.

If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation-editor-fields the mathematic formula in these fields are not readable. The reason for this is that the formula are shown more often above each other in one raw. It seams that the formula are moved vertically in steps to the top of the raw and all the steps are shown. If I click with the mouse inside the raw - not in the field - and press the space-button once, all the formula in the raw are shown correctly. If I slide the page outside the screen and then back, the formula is unreadable like before. By making a space once in the raw again the formula is shown correctly again. The Problem is never shown on a paper-printout of the file or on an pdf-file of the word-file.
    My Word-font for equation-editor-fields is Cambria Math, my normal font ist Calibri, my Word-Version in office 365 is 16.18 (181014). Do You have an idea how I could fix this problem?

Thank You. Yours Ritter

2. D.Ritter Win User

Formelfelder in Word für Mac - mehrfach vertikal verschobene Formeldarstellung

Hi Mr. Korchok,

thank You for your answer. I try a translation of the problem.

If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation fields the mathematic formula in these fields are not readable. The reason for this is that the formula are shown more often above each other in one raw. It seams that the formula are moved vertically
    in steps to the top of the raw and all the steps are shown. A picture would show the situation very easily. So the formula is not readable. If I click with the mouse inside the raw - not in the field - and press the space-button once, all the formula in the
    raw are shown correctly. If I slide the page outside the screen and then back, the formula is unreadable like before. By making a space once in the raw the formula is shown correctly again. The Problem is never shown if I print the file on paper or save it
    in an pdf-file.

Do You have an idea how I could fix this problem?

Thank You. Yours Ritter
  3. Robin Huber Win User

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

The field don't update anymore and is simply text. I need to convert multiple PDFs and they'd have the original things of the document not the updated fields.

The Code in Word: ActiveDocument.Fields.Unlink
  4. MikeSteglich Win User

Word 2016 - Formel-Editor 3.0

Hallo Pauline,

es gibt offensichtlich keine direkte Lösung, da der alte Formel-Editor ein externes Produkt ist, dessen Lizenz ausgelaufen ist. Siehe dazu den Beitrag von John Korchok am Ende der Diskussionen.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macoffice2016-macword/word-2016-equation-editor-object-is-missing/510b711d-0c58-4402-8136-d876903b4d4a

Es wäre hilfreich gewesen, wenn diese Info von Microsoft direkt gekommen und ich nicht auf das Community Forum verwiesen worden wäre.

BTW ... die Lösung des Problems besteht im Kauf von MathType.

MIke
  5. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Formel Editor 3.0 fehlt seit Update

6. HerbertRinneberg Win User

Formel Editor 3.0 fehlt seit Update

Ich verwende auf meinem Laptop Windows 10, Word 2016 und den Microsoft Formeleditor 3.0. Ich habe den Microsoft Formel Editor in den vergangenen Tagen bis heute Nachmittag intensiv und problemlos genutzt. Seit einigen Stunden ist der Formeleditor nicht
    mehr vorhanden, die mathematischen Gleichungen können von mir nicht mehr editiert werden. Nach Klicken auf "Objekt" (in einem Word Dokument) unter der Registrierkarte "Einfügen" wird der Microsoft Formeleditor 3.0 (Microsoft Equation 3.0) nicht aufgeführt!

Wie kann der Microsoft Formel Editor wieder reaktiviert werden.

Besten Dank im Voraus für die Hilfe.

H.R.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user) - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user) - Similar Threads - equation editor fields

Forum Datum

Word Editor funktioniert nicht

Word Editor funktioniert nicht: Hallo, seit einiger Zeit funktioniert die Rechtschreibprüfung in Word nicht mehr. Wie lange das schon ist, kann ich nicht sagen. Sprachen sind ausgewählt und sämtliche Haken sollten richtig...
Microsoft Office 9. März 2021

WORD VBA: SHOW FIELD CODE OF ONLY ONE FIELD

WORD VBA: SHOW FIELD CODE OF ONLY ONE FIELD: Hello How can I show the field codes for only one or selected fields in Word with VBA? Thanks for your help!
Microsoft Office 8. September 2020

WORD Document mit Inhaltsverzeichnis als PDF

WORD Document mit Inhaltsverzeichnis als PDF: Hallo, ich habe ein Problem beim Erzeugen eines PDF-Dokuments aus einem WORD-Dokument. Seit WORD2019 für Mac kann man bei WORD keine Optionen mehr anklicken, wie das PDF erstellt werden soll z.B....
Microsoft Office 27. Dezember 2019

excel-tabelle in word-document

excel-tabelle in word-document: Wenn ich in einem Word-Dokument eine Excel-Tabelle einfüge und öffne, dann öffnet sich neuerdings ein neues Fenster. Dadurch kann ich die Größe der Tabelle in Word nicht mehr ändern. Ich hätte...
Microsoft Office 13. September 2019

Visio für Mac-User

Visio für Mac-User: Hallo Team, besteht die Möglichkeit Visio irgendwie als Mac-User zu nutzen. Wir sind eine Firma mit gemischten Usern von Windows und Mac und benötigen daher zwingend die Möglichkeit Visio auf...
Microsoft Office 25. Juli 2019

Fields in MS Word: Create a partial TOC from another document using bookmarks and the RD field

Fields in MS Word: Create a partial TOC from another document using bookmarks and the RD field: Hi everybody, Image two cases: (1) If I would want to compile a partial TOC just for a section, I would create a bookmark for this entire section and then use a \b switch after the TOC field,...
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2019

One Note does not synchronise documents

One Note does not synchronise documents: Hello community I have a question regarding my One Note synchronize problem. My documents which i inserted in my one note are not getting synchronized! I have saved this document in One...
Microsoft Office 3. Juni 2018
equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user) solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.