External Links to excel files in onedrive 365

Diskutiere und helfe bei External Links to excel files in onedrive 365 im Bereich OneDrive im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Community, I have a question about external links in a excel file to other excel files. A programed a tool for project management with a main... Dieses Thema im Forum "OneDrive" wurde erstellt von Sebastian Röhn, 8. Januar 2018.

1. External Links to excel files in onedrive 365

Hello Community,

I have a question about external links in a excel file to other excel files. A programed a tool for project management with a main file (project overview) with links to a to-do-list, customer contact partners and a comment excel sheet. Because only one employee can change content and the others have read only access at the same time, I want to use onedrive. So I uploaded the main directory (\Project Management Tool) to onedrive 365. When I open a file with excel of the onedrive folder, this is only a copy, who will be synchronized with the onedrive content, right?

Main directory: ...\Project Management Tool\Project_Overview.xlsm

| | |

| | |

PRJ-2018xxx-to-do-list.xlsm PRJ-2018xxx-customer contacts.xlsm PRJ-2018xxx-comments.xlsm

1) ...\Project Management Tool\project_to_do_lists\...

2) ...\Project Management Tool\project_contacts\...

3) ...\Project Management Tool\project_comments\...

The path for the main file uploaded to Onedrive: C:\Users\employee name\onedrive name xyz\Project Management Tool\Project_Overview.xlsm

My question is now, how do I have to change the links to the project files (PRJ-...), because the other employees have access only to their own copy?

So a path like C:\Users\sebastianroehn\onedrive name xyz\Project Management Tool\project_to_do_lists\PRJ-2018xxx-to-do-list.xlsm is only working for me, but not for other employees? Do I have to use relative paths?

Thank you for your help!

Greetings

Sebastian

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

External Links to excel files in onedrive 365 - OneDrive

Die Seite wird geladen...

External Links to excel files in onedrive 365 - Similar Threads - External excel files

Forum Datum

In Sharepoint zwei Excel-Files über Links verknüpfen

In Sharepoint zwei Excel-Files über Links verknüpfen: Hallo,wir haben zwei Excel-Files in den Sharepoint hochgeladen, bei denen wir Links setzen wollen, um gegenseitig einzelne Zellen in dem jeweils anderen File erscheinen zu lassen. Jetzt wollen wir...
Microsoft Office 15. November 2022

PDF files are not loaded/displayed after sharing to external mail addresses

PDF files are not loaded/displayed after sharing to external mail addresses: Hello, we currently have a very urgent problem. I am a developer at the company nteam GmbH in Berlin. When we share a PDF file in a SharePoint document library to external mail addresses external...
Microsoft Office 4. März 2022

Try Convert OLM file to PST

Try Convert OLM file to PST: If you need to transfer the OLM file to PST file format. Try Convert OLM file to PST software that allows the user to export all emails, messages, contacts, appointments, journals, and other...
Allgemeines 24. November 2021

Link auf OneDrive in Excel

Link auf OneDrive in Excel: Hallo liebe Community, ist es mit der aktuellen Version von Excel möglich einen Link in einer Zelle zu erstellen, welcher eine Bilddatei enthält, die im eigenen OneDrive Ordner abgelegt ist?...
Microsoft Office 27. Februar 2019

External Access to Communication Sites

External Access to Communication Sites: Can we invite extenal People (outside the Organisation or even without an O365 license) to see (and collaborate on) our Share Point Communication Site?
Microsoft Office 18. August 2017

Excel 2016: Fehlerhaftes Abspeichern von xslx Dateien mit external Links

Excel 2016: Fehlerhaftes Abspeichern von xslx Dateien mit external Links: Guten Tag, wir verwenden Excel Dateien, die über benamt links miteinander verbunden sind. Leider macht hier Excel aus unerfindlichen Gründen häufig folgende Fehler: Anstelle des korrekten...
Microsoft Office 17. Juli 2017

Problem with an excel file in onedrive

Problem with an excel file in onedrive: Hallo Microsoft Community Your session has exceeded its limits and has been closed. Error Id: 9b9d4eb9-18cd-416c-8423-75f0b4354238 If i want delete a Row this Mistake is happen. What i can...
Microsoft Office 23. Juni 2017
External Links to excel files in onedrive 365 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.