Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username xxxx 2 possible authenticators

Diskutiere und helfe bei Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username xxxx 2 possible authenticators im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem: Für Prestashop 1.7.6. möchten wir gern unsere eigenen SMTP Einstellungen verwenden. Beim Senden einer Testmail... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von TextilDepot24, 1. Oktober 2019.

1. Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username xxxx 2 possible authenticators

Hallo,
    ich habe folgendes Problem:

Für Prestashop 1.7.6. möchten wir gern unsere eigenen SMTP Einstellungen verwenden.

Beim Senden einer Testmail erhalten wir jedoch folgende Fehlermeldung:

Fehler: Bitte prüfen Sie Ihre Einstellungen

Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" using 2 possible authenticators

Welche Einstellungen müssen wir treffen?

2. Alexanderr Petrov Win User

Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username xxxx 2 possible authenticators

Hallo,

vielen Dank für deine Rückmeldung.

Wie in der Anleitung erwähnt wurde, verwende einfach eine Adresse mit deiner verifizierten Domäne. Davon wird nur die Domäne verwendet. Das heißt, du brauchst keinen lizenzierten Benutzer mit Postfach.

Freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Alexander Petrov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. TextilDepot24 Win User

Hallo Herr Petrov,

wir würden gern Option 3 verwenden.

Es wurden alle Einträge entsprechend eingerichtet.

Welche Benutzerdaten müssen für die Anmeldung eintragen?

Port 25 und TLS ?

Vielen Dank
  4. Alexanderr Petrov Win User

Hallo,

vielen Dank für deine Anfrage.

See bitte die 3 mögliche Optionen für SMTP mit Office 365
    hier

Freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Alexander Petrov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  5. Andreas Killer Win User

CDO VBA Excel Macro

"The transport failed to connect to the server" or in German "Der transporter konnte keine Verbindung zur Server herstellen".
    Could somebody knows exactly why this message comes up?
    The message means that your PC can not connect to the SMTP server.

If we assume that you've setup the CDO right, it is obvious that a 3rd party tool blocks the connection.

In most cases the firewall and/or virusscanners on your local PC blocks that, because it's a back door for malware to send confidential data out into the world.

Most companies runs also firewalls on there servers that blocks this kind of connections. Contact your admin, he can look with a Port or IP scanner what going on behind the scenes.

Andreas.
  6. sajju2 Win User

OneNote mit mesh bidirektional synchronisieren

.. enterd following as feature request.

SkyDrive App

- It should be possible to sync Windows Live Mesh data with Apple IPad! E.g. through Skydrive App.

- Should be possible to save to SkyDrive App from ios devices (e.g. from Mail, webpage, etc. >> with save as/to skydrive app functionality.

SkyDrive on Web

- Also on SkyDrive the synced Live Mesh Data and "normal" uploaded data to skydrive should be combined in one place/structure/view.

Only then we can start using skydrive instead of our local harddrive.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username xxxx 2 possible authenticators - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username xxxx 2 possible authenticators - Similar Threads - Failed authenticate SMTP

Forum Datum

Help with possible malware

Help with possible malware: Hello everyone,for a couple days now, always after booting up I get a message that something tried to install itself and it was blocked by windows security features. The website that was going to...
Apps 18. August 2023

Help with possible malware

Help with possible malware: Hello everyone,for a couple days now, always after booting up I get a message that something tried to install itself and it was blocked by windows security features. The website that was going to...
Games und Spiele 18. August 2023

SMTP-Server einrichten

SMTP-Server einrichten: Ich möchte das meine Buchhaltungs App Billbee direkt Rechnungen als E-Mail versenden kann. Hierzu muss ich den SMTP-Server einrichten. Leider kommt hier immer wieder eine Fehlermeldung wenn ich...
Outlook.com 3. Juli 2023

Zugangsdaten für smtp-server und imap-server?

Zugangsdaten für smtp-server und imap-server?: wie sind denn die Zugangsdaten für smtp-server und imap-server?
Outlook.com 14. Januar 2019

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?: I have installed Microsoft To-Do App on my Android Smartphone (HTC U11 life with newest Android Version) and I have O365 on my Desktop PC. On both apps I am logged in with my Microsoft Account. On...
Outlook.com 21. Oktober 2018

PowerPivot - Failed to connect to server

PowerPivot - Failed to connect to server: Hallo Community, wenn ich ein Daten aus einem Excelsheet (2013, 32bit) in PowerPivot eines anderen Excelsheets hochladen möchte, dann kommt bei mir folgende Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to...
Microsoft Office 19. Februar 2018

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?: Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2017
Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username xxxx 2 possible authenticators solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.