Flow: Sync "Out of Office" Events from O365 to Google

Diskutiere und helfe bei Flow: Sync "Out of Office" Events from O365 to Google im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, i am using flow for some time and only used the templates so far. The template to copy all events from O365 to my google calender works fine... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Philipp Diebold, 7. November 2018.

1. Flow: Sync "Out of Office" Events from O365 to Google

Hello,

i am using flow for some time and only used the templates so far. The template to copy all events from O365 to my google calender works fine so far, except that the "all-day" events in outlook are places from 1:00 to 1:00 of the next day in my google calender.

Nevertheless, my main issues (why i am starting a question here is something different: I would like to only sync all events that are marked as "Out of office" but the things i tried so far did not work. I believe that my condition is on the right place in the flow because if i use teh condition to only copy "all-day event" it works.

What would be the correct condition for me? I tried to use "Anzeigen als" ist gleich "Außer Haus" (using it in German)

It would be great to get help.

Thank you very much.

Philipp

2. garv3 Win User

Alte wiederkehrende Erinnerungen nicht löschbar

Hallo Bernard,

vielen Dank für die Antwort, doch leider hat die Reparatur das Problem nicht gelöst.

Wenn ich die Erinnerungen öffne, sehe ich auch die Schaltfläche "In meinen Kalender kopieren". Sie scheinen also gar nicht direkt aus meinen Kalendern zu kommen. In der Mail steht, dass das Event aus einem Google Calendar stammt, der offensichtlich per Flow
    synchronisiert wird. Das Google-Konto zu dem Kalender gibt es aber längst nicht mehr. Wie kann es sein, dass Flow die Events trotzdem noch synchronisiert? In meinem Account gibt es allerdings auch keinen entsprechenden Flow mehr.

Viele Grüße

3. Oloduku Hasiata Omob Win User

Onenote Synchronisation Android

Hi
    <br />I will advise you to follow the procedure below to back up and force sync the OneNote.
    <br />The issue seems to be related to the sync issue, and I'll recommend signing out and signing in again to sync your OneNote again. >>> Verify and make sure OneNote is running in the foreground.
    <br />>>> Sign out and back into OneNote to reset your credentials and avoid authentication issues.
    <br />>>> Force a OneNote to sync Also check your Microsoft OneDrive on the affected device, you can sign out and sign in again to resync the OneDrive on the mobile device.
    <br />>>> Reset credentials
    <br />1. Open OneNote, and then tap Notebooks in the lower-left corner.
    <br />2. Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen and select Settings.
    <br />3. Tap Account.
    <br />4. Tap Sign Out, and then tap OK.
    <br />5. Tap the Recent Apps button at the bottom of the screen (to the left of your Home button), find the OneNote app, and swipe it sideways to close it.
    <br />6. Start OneNote and sign in to your account. Force
    <br />>>>> sync for Android phones
    <br />1. In OneNote, find the notebook that is experiencing the sync issues.
    <br />2. Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen and select Sync Notebook (Account Name).
    <br />3. Leave the device on until the sync is complete. You may need to keep the device on overnight, especially for very large notebooks or first-time syncs.
    <br />Note! To sync all notebooks, go to the list of notebooks. Tap the three-dot menu, and then select Sync All.
    <br />Let me know if you need further assistance on this issue.
    <br />Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this problem by indicating whether this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No at the bottom.
    <br />All the best Oloduku

This answer has been automatically translated. Therefore, it may contain grammatical errors or foreign expressions.
    <br />
  4. Afentiko Win User

Diverse Fehler im Event Log des Active Directory

Event-ID 10010 = The server {9BA05972-F6A8-11CF-A442-00A0C90A8F39} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Event-ID 36888 = A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 40. The Windows SChannel error state is 1205.

Event-ID 36874 = An TLS 1.2 connection request was received from a remote client application, but none of the cipher suites supported by the client application are supported by the server. The SSL connection request has failed.

Event-ID: 4202 = Unable to update the IP address on Isatap interface isatap.DC01.a6.internal.cloudapp.net. Update Type: 1. Error Code: 0x490.
  5. MatthiasGillissen Win User

Anmeldung bei Office funktioniert nicht mehr

Hallo Alexander,

ich verwende folgende O365 Dienste:

Microsoft Flow Free
    Common Data Service
    Flow Free

Office 365 A1 Plus for faculty
    To-Do (Plan 2)
    Azure Active Directory Basic for EDU
    School Data Sync (Plan 1)
    Microsoft Stream for O365 E3 SKU
    Microsoft Teams
    Microsoft StaffHub
    Flow for Office 365
    PowerApps for Office 365
    Azure Rights Management
    Microsoft Forms (Plan 2)
    Microsoft Planner
    Sway
    Die neueste Desktopversion von Office
    Office for the web (Education)
    SharePoint Plan 1 for EDU
    Exchange Online (Plan 1)
    Skype for Business Online (Plan 2)

Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus

Version 1911 (Build 12228.20364 Kick und los)

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe!
  6. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Not able to activate microsoft 365 purchased with the new lenovo laptop with windows 11 home

Yes, I can see your order but order confirmation does not display receipt of license. If you purchase a subscription from a third party retailer like Lenovo, your subscription is with Lenovo.

Please understand that you cannot make payment to Lenovo and get product key from Microsoft. However, you can reach out to Microsoft support via live chat: http://support.office.com/home/chat

Warm Regards
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Flow: Sync "Out of Office" Events from O365 to Google - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Flow: Sync "Out of Office" Events from O365 to Google - Similar Threads - Flow Sync Out

Forum Datum

Outlook Event-Timezone out of Sync when creating Event on Calendar App iOS

Outlook Event-Timezone out of Sync when creating Event on Calendar App iOS: Hi all, I have this weird bug where I create a new event on my phone using the native calendar app that syncs through my Exchange account and the timezone for the event always defaults to...
Outlook.com 13. September 2023

move Mail from O365 Group Folder to ....

move Mail from O365 Group Folder to ....: Hello,Is it possile to move Mails from Group Folders to Mail Folders, in O365 online? Drag & Drop works only in one direction. Mail Folder -> Group Folderbest reguardsErik
Outlook.com 14. Juli 2022

Sync Error OneNote - can't sync as it's out of space

Sync Error OneNote - can't sync as it's out of space: Hi there, I don't understand that error message that is popping up since this morning. I've just checked my storage space and there's still lot of GB left. I have 1TB and only 25,1GB are used...
Microsoft Office 16. Februar 2022

How to extract an email adress out of an email html text - with poerautomate / Flow

How to extract an email adress out of an email html text - with poerautomate / Flow: Hi ,I would like to extract an random email adress out of an html email body.This extracted email adress should the be used for an automated answer via email.Is it possible to do this without...
Microsoft Office 12. Mai 2021

Out of office und Kategoriefarben

Out of office und Kategoriefarben: Guten Tag, ich habe mir die Business-Version von Microsoft Office 2019 gekauft kein 365, da ich kein Abo wünsche. Einfach die normale Lizenz. Nun habe ich folgende Probleme: 1. meine Termine...
Outlook.com 9. Januar 2021

sync google contacts to outlook contacts

sync google contacts to outlook contacts: couldn't find the function to SYNC google contacts with outlook contacts "daily sync all google contacts to outlook contacts" Looks like Flow only supports "daily copy outlook contacts to google...
Outlook.com 16. Dezember 2017

How to sign out from ONEDRIVE.COM

How to sign out from ONEDRIVE.COM: How can I sign out from an ONEDRIVE.COM session (in order to sign is as a different user)? This is what it looks like in my browser: [IMG]
OneDrive 25. Januar 2017
Flow: Sync "Out of Office" Events from O365 to Google solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.