Get Product

Diskutiere und helfe bei Get Product im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von JakobKaserer, 29. Oktober 2019.

1. Get Product

Hello Microsoft! (and Community)

I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive product (kit) to an unknown customer, but I know you make so much money that this would not be a problem.

I would be very happy if you agree.

Best regards
    Jakob Kaserer

P.S: Sorry if I write a nonsense, I'm German

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Get Product - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Get Product - Similar Threads - Get Product

Forum Datum

Can I get my old email with the domainname hotmail.de back?

Can I get my old email with the domainname hotmail.de back?: I played an online game with the adress "se****** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" in 2014. To write with their support i wanted to access this email, but it got...
Outlook.com 16. April 2024

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?: Hello, We get crash dumps from our application Engineering Base where the stack cannot be resolved. Some of our costumers are using the VBA-IDE to automate our software. In crash situations we...
Microsoft Office 30. November 2023

Why do I get a "Loop without Do" compile error on the following code

Why do I get a "Loop without Do" compile error on the following code: Do Until i = 10 MsgBox "i = " & i i = i + 1 Loop Until i = 5
Microsoft Office 10. November 2023

OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory: I tried to store too many data in my OneDrive. In consequence my OneDrive account got locked. Yesterday I logged in with the Web browser and freed up a lot of data. The Web interface shows me that...
Apps 5. November 2023

OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory: I tried to store too many data in my OneDrive. In consequence my OneDrive account got locked. Yesterday I logged in with the Web browser and freed up a lot of data. The Web interface shows me that...
Games und Spiele 5. November 2023

Weekly I get 150+ Spam mails in my inbox.

Weekly I get 150+ Spam mails in my inbox.: Hello,since a few months I have suddenly been getting an unusual amount of spam email in my inbox.This has happened before, a few years ago but after a while it passed. This time it does not seem...
Outlook.com 11. Oktober 2023

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product...
Surface 31. Oktober 2019
Get Product solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.