Get Product

Diskutiere und helfe bei Get Product im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von JakobKaserer, 29. Oktober 2019.

1. Get Product

Hello Microsoft! (and Community)

I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive product (kit) to an unknown customer, but I know you make so much money that this would not be a problem.

I would be very happy if you agree.

Best regards
    Jakob Kaserer

P.S: Sorry if I write a nonsense, I'm German

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Get Product - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Get Product - Similar Threads - Get Product

Forum Datum

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product...
Surface 31. Oktober 2019

Font gets corrupted/distorted/somewhat-strange when exporting .docx to .pdf

Font gets corrupted/distorted/somewhat-strange when exporting .docx to .pdf: When I try to save my document as a pdf the crazy things are happening to the font at certain parts in the document: [IMG]
Microsoft Office 12. Februar 2019

Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments

Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments: Hello Community, we are running a set of exchange online queries using remote powershell. One of those queries is supposed to return a list of mailboxes. Get-Recipient -ResultSize Unlimited...
Microsoft Office 10. Februar 2019

Data gets corrupted when copied from surface book to usb or sd card

Data gets corrupted when copied from surface book to usb or sd card: When I copy files from my Surface book to any other device, one or more of three Things happen: some files are missing, some files are freu and cannot be ipened on any other device or i get an...
Surface 9. Dezember 2018

Defender via PS Get-MpComputerStatus

Defender via PS Get-MpComputerStatus: Hallo, ich habe gestern mit der PowerShell einen FullScan auf meinem Windows 10 Rechner gestartet. Der Scan lief einige Stunden. Ich habe den Rechner zwischendurch Neugestartet und über Nacht...
Windows Security 12. November 2018

How to find/to get my Licencekey for Office

How to find/to get my Licencekey for Office: Hi, after a new setup of my PC, I tried to install and restart MS-Office again. But I don't know how to get my licence key to acticate the complete software. Where can I find or get this key? Many...
Microsoft Office 20. September 2018

I get a message "Sprache und Zeitzone "ist in Arbeit"

I get a message "Sprache und Zeitzone "ist in Arbeit": i want to change the language of my office 365 account. at the settings page i see " Sprache und Zeitzone ist in Arbeit". nothing happens. Result: i can not change my language. Need help !
Microsoft Office 14. Mai 2018
Get Product solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.