How files are listed on the screen

Diskutiere und helfe bei How files are listed on the screen im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; For some reason Windows now lists the contents of my folders from bottom to top. How can I change it so that it's from the top to the bottom? Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von warp4dennis_939, 22. Februar 2019.

1. How files are listed on the screen

For some reason Windows now lists the contents of my folders from bottom to top.

How can I change it so that it's from the top to the bottom?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How files are listed on the screen - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

How files are listed on the screen - Similar Threads - How files are

Forum Datum

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem
Apps 8. März 2024

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem
Games und Spiele 8. März 2024

HD Videos on iPad are only in the upper Third of the screen

HD Videos on iPad are only in the upper Third of the screen: Hi folks,i don‘t see others post about a recent problematic change in the video player in the OneDrive App on a iPad. When I open a 1080p Video, it will be only displayed in the upper third of the...
Microsoft Office 28. August 2023

How to reset the OST file in Outlook?

How to reset the OST file in Outlook?: Here is an excellent method to resolve the difficulty of a damaged OST file with the help of SoftMails OST to PST Converter software. That can reset the OST file in Outlook and import the OST file...
Software 28. Oktober 2021

Microsoft game files are strange

Microsoft game files are strange: Hello So i bought skyrim on pc for the windows store and you cant install a script extender which adds a much more diverse range to mod your experience.I found an article from pcgames which...
Games und Spiele 15. April 2021

How to turn off the new software bar on the left?

How to turn off the new software bar on the left?: hey community, I want to turn off the new "software bar" that appeares since today in my outlook.com account. so far I could not figure out how to do it. can anyone help? it would be much...
Outlook.com 11. März 2021

Office365 Migrations task are not listed.

Office365 Migrations task are not listed.: Hi Experts, I am facing some issues on Exchange Admin Center Office365 Business. I have created Migations to Exchange Online batch job which is running in background and getting status via...
Microsoft Office 14. Dezember 2019
How files are listed on the screen solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.