How to accept invitations on Outlook for Macintosh and save into specific calendar?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to accept invitations on Outlook for Macintosh and save into specific calendar? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear all! I have the following setup: - Outlook for Mac Client installed on MacBook Pro, OS version Catalina - one account in Outlook is linked to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ISPF, 22. Mai 2020.

1. ISPF
    ISPF Gast

How to accept invitations on Outlook for Macintosh and save into specific calendar?

Dear all!

I have the following setup:

- Outlook for Mac Client installed on MacBook Pro, OS version Catalina

- one account in Outlook is linked to an Exchange Server

- one account in Outlook is linked to an IMAP Server

Whe I get invitation from extern on the IMAP account and I accept them, they only show up in the calendar local on the MacBook.

How can I accept theses invitation coming to the IMAP account and add them to the calendar associated with the Exchange server account?

Is there an option to select a default calendar that should receive all accepted invitations?

Thanks a lot!

-L.

2. C.S._Windows Win User

Freigegebener Kalender in Outlook 2016 nur schreibgeschützt

Immerhin schweigt Microsoft das Problem selbst nicht mehr tot und gibt zu, dass es existiert, siehe auch folgendes Zitat von der Support-Seite (besonders interessant finde ich dabei, dass es mit Outlook for Android und IoS keine Probleme gibt, nur halt unter
    Windows und Mac :-( ); bleibt zu hoffen, dass diese "future Client updates" nicht allzu lange auf sich warten lassen:

My Outlook.com shared calendar is no longer editable or syncing after migration [WORKAROUND]

Last updated: March 9, 2017

ISSUE

After connecting to Outlook for Windows (Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 versions) to your newly migrated Outlook.com email account, you may experience that your Outlook.com shared calendar is no longer editable or syncing.

You can workaround this issue by logging into
    Outlook.com
    stopping your calendar sharing
    , and then
    sharing the calendar again
    . After sharing the calendar, ask the person you are sharing with to accept the sharing invitation in Outlook.com.

To make edits to the calendar they need to make the edits from Outlook on the Web (OWA), Windows 10 calendar, Outlook for iOS, or Outlook for Android. After sharing the calendar, allow up to three hours for it to become editable.

We are working on making the calendar editable in Outlook 2016 for Windows and Outlook 2016 for Mac in future client updates.

Quelle: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Fixes-or-workarounds-for-recent-issues-in-Outlook-for-Windows-ecf61305-f84f-4e13-bb73-95a214ac1230
  3. Andreas_SL Win User

iCal Kalender importieren

Hallo Birgit,

bitte folge den Schritten in der Anleitung und lass uns wissen ob es bei dir geklappt hat! Es ist auf englisch, wenn du Hilfe benötigst kannst du dich ebenfalls melden.

Add iCalendar files into Outlook

iCalendar (or iCal) files are data files that contain details of events including the date, time and location. iCal files can either be opened in Outlook as a new Outlook Calendar (separate from your existing calendars) or the iCal file can be
    saved and imported into your existing Outlook Calendar.

Open an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook
    Opening an iCal file in Microsoft Outlook will create a new calendar in your Outlook Calendars that contains the events from the iCal file. This calendar will be completely separate from your other Outlook calendars and will exist in Outlook
    until you choose to remove it.

To open an iCal file in Outlook:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Open. The iCalendar will appear in your Outlook Calendar under 'Other Calendars'.
    Import an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar
    If you would like to add information from an iCal file into your Outlook Calendar:

1. Click on an iCal link on a website
    2. When prompted, click Save and save the file to your computer
    3. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File >
      Open
      > Import
    4. When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click
      Next
    5. When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click
      OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
    6. When prompted, click Import
    7. The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar

Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  4. DirkRohleder Win User

Outlock Mac 2011 iMac und Macbook gleiche Datenbank benutzen

Hey, i have Microsoft Office 2011 onto my iMac and also onto my MacBookPro.

I use Outlook for my E-Mails. My Question is, is it possible to use the same databank for both devices.

Like to save the databank into microsoft skydrive or into a folder in dropbox ?

So i have all e-mail, i get and also if i write new one all into the same databank. and not the half on iMac and the other half on my MacBookPro !!

THX for help and i hope anybody knows how it work .
    Nun auf Deutsch, hoffe das ich auch ne Antwort bekommen !!

Ich habe Microsoft Office 2011 auf meinem iMac und auf meinem MacBookPro.

Ich benutze Outlook für meine E-Mails.

Mine Frage nun, ist es möglich das man eine Datenback für beide Geräte benutzen kann.

z.B. die Datenbank in Dropbox oder in Skydrive speichern und das im Outlook so einstellen das er den dort den Speicherort sucht, bzw die Datenbank.

So habe ich alle E-Mail, die ich erhalte und schreibe automatisch auf beiden Geräten synchron und nicht die eine hälfte auf dem iMac und die andere auf dem MacBookPro

Ich hoffe es gibt eine Möglichkeit das zu machen !! Danke im voraus
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Synchronisation und bearbeiten von G-mail Kalender im Outlook

Hello my fiend, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the Microsoft Community platform.

Hey MartinZurcher1, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Before you can sync Outlook and Google Calendar using one of several devices, you must first obtain an Outlook link. Synchronization of the two calendars doesn’t require any additional plug-ins or extensions as both platforms use the same format.

Here’s how to get the link from Outlook:

Open your Office 365 account.

Go to “Outlook” and click on “Settings,” then “View All Outlook Settings.”

Click on “Calendar”, and then, “Shared Calendars.”

In the “Publish Calendar” section, you can get the link you need.

Select “Calendar,” then “Can view all details,” then click “Publish.”

Copy the “ICS link” (below the HTML link at the bottom) to use later in Google.

Once you’ve acquired your Outlook calendar link, it’s time to finish the synchronization. Open “Google Calendar.”

Tap on “Other calendars +” at the bottom of the page.

Now, click on “From URL.”

Paste the link saved and tap on “Add calendar.”

In the “Other calendars” section in the bottom left area, you’ll see your Outlook calendar that you can select. The sync process is now complete.

TIP: You can save the calendar, change its colours, or even rename it. If you ever decide to disconnect the two calendars, you can do it by merely hovering over the calendar’s name and clicking on the “X” icon.

Hope it helps. :)

Best regards!
  6. Can_S Win User

Kalendereinladung zwischen Outlook 2013 & 2016

Moin Christian,

Folge
    dem Artikel hier
    und probiere die verschiedenen Schritte, Schritt für Schritt.

Falls das dann immer noch nicht klappt lass es uns wissen.

Lg

Can S.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to accept invitations on Outlook for Macintosh and save into specific calendar? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to accept invitations on Outlook for Macintosh and save into specific calendar? - Similar Threads - How accept invitations

Forum Datum

How to sync Microsoft Outlook calendar with Android device

How to sync Microsoft Outlook calendar with Android device: In der Android Outlook App gibt es die Möglichkeit, einen Kalender zu erzeugen, der dann von anderen Kalender Apps gezeigt werden kann. Bei mir reicht der so erzeugte Kalender aber nur bis...
Outlook.com Dienstag um 10:53 Uhr

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?: If you are wondering how to change voicemail on an iphone then you landed on the right place. Below are the instructions to change the voicemail on iphone. Open your phone App and tap on...
Allgemeines 13. Juli 2023

Shared Outlook calendar not visible on macOS calendar

Shared Outlook calendar not visible on macOS calendar: Dear community,in my Outlook for Mac app I’m able to see all my calendars even the shared ones. When I connect my Exchange account with the calendar app of macOS, only my calendars and not the...
Outlook.com 10. Mai 2023

How to convert spreadsheet contacts into VCF?

How to convert spreadsheet contacts into VCF?: I am here to advise you on one of the best utilities that can convert spreadsheet contacts into VCF. The name of this automated tool is Excel to vCard Converter. It is the best software to convert...
Allgemeines 4. April 2022

How to export NSF files into PST file

How to export NSF files into PST file: Need to convert bulk NSF files at one shot into PST Outlook support files? Grab advanced technology as the program eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software and complete the entire conversion task...
Software 5. August 2021

Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive

Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive: Hello, a few collegues in my office have the problem, that when they try to save a file to OneDrive directly Word show's a message, which say that the the name is not a valid name or the path...
Microsoft Office 29. Oktober 2020

Add to Calendar

Add to Calendar: Add to Calendar [IMG] Open .ics files from your email or browser and copy them to your calendar. 100% of $ goes to the WorldVision charity to help where it is most needed in the world....
Tools + Produktivität 22. März 2015
How to accept invitations on Outlook for Macintosh and save into specific calendar? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.