How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von RalphWegner, 16. Oktober 2017.

1. How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page.

How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Wolf Spohr Win User

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

Lieber Ralph,

Hier eine Anleitung die sich mit der Verwendung von Dateien befasst.

Du kannst den direkten SharePoint Link verwenden.

Das heißt die Datei liegt nicht direkt in Yammer sondern wird direkt in SharePoint geöffnet.

Freue mich auf Deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Wolf Fabian Spohr

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Dynamische Tabelle in Seriendruck-Brief erstellen

4. Galin Karlovv Win User

SharePoint - Beim Herunterladen die Attribute werden nicht übernommen

Hallo Klark,
    <br />Leider ist es unmöglich diese Einstellung in SharePoint Online zu machen.
    <br />Das Thema ist auch im englischen Forum besprochen.
    <br />Es gibt dritte Partei Programme, die eine solche Möglichkeit geben können. Mehr Details findest du im Artikel.
    <br />Auch mit Graph Api kann man diese Funktionalität erreichen, aber du sollst du an die Entwickler wenden.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssem
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft Support Engineer
    <br />
  5. Rani Nguyen Win User

Word into PDF

Thank you so much! It finally worked! The file wasn't there, so I reinstalled Word. I don't understand how that was different from the reinstallation I had done a couple of days ago, but good to have the link you shared to be able to update from there anytime.
    Cheers!
  6. mrg.works Win User

Ein anderes Konto aus derselben Organisation ist bereits angemeldet.

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message - Similar Threads - How add file

Forum Datum

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal"

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal": Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account, which is wrong.I don't remember ever being asked...
Microsoft Office 10. Juni 2023

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?: How do I merge cells in an existing table on a communication site in SharePoint? I can't find this option within the tools provided. Is there a work-around?Thank you so much!Best,Nina
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2022

Attach a file to an appointment

Attach a file to an appointment: How can i attach a file to an appointment in the outlook android app?
Microsoft Office 19. Februar 2020

How to hide a channel permanently

How to hide a channel permanently: I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure. This "old" channel is still visible and should not be used anymore. I don´t want to delete this...
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2019

Access Denied while trying to copy a file from local folder to SharePoint Online folder

Access Denied while trying to copy a file from local folder to SharePoint Online folder: Hi all, I have an issue while trying to copy one specific file from local folder to mapped as network drive SharePoint Online Document Library folder. I see in feedler following error: PUT...
Microsoft Office 24. Januar 2018
How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.