How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Some of our customers have problems receiving emails from us. A client recommended that I should check if our server / IP address was greylisted by... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von GyronimoLLC, 13. Februar 2020.

1. How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?

Some of our customers have problems receiving emails from us. A client recommended that I should check if our server / IP address was greylisted by Microsoft. I checked this on https://sender.office.com/ and found out that our IP address is currently not blocked by Microsoft.

Could it be that our domain is blocked by Microsoft somehow? How can I check this?

Thank you very much.

2. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Videos funktionieren plötzlich nicht mehr

How and when are they failing? Do they fail when you try to upload them or when you try to play them? If it's on upload, a common reason for that to fail is network connection speed - to check you can try a smaller video and see if it succeeds?

Jason
  3. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Hi

This is a mixup in the branding on the flash screens. My guess is that you do have the standalone version you purchased installed.

In Word, check under File for Account. It should give the version. If it isn't clear, check on About Word.

If you still have questions, try posting screenshots of what you see on those Windows about the version. Here's how to post a screenshot:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions or require further help.

Regards
  4. Del Lyn Win User

PPT animate by paragraph not working

If each paragraph is placed in a textbox/ placeholder, it sure will work on "By Paragraph" option. Kindly check once to confirm.
  5. Fuad Laguda Win User

How to select documents which should be in OneDrive?

I am sorry if it is not what you wanted to hear, but I do hope the link above will guide you on how to sync your files with OneDrive.
  6. dasd0m1 Win User

Outlook zeigt alle Mails im Nur-Text-Format, trotz Html-Einstellung

GFI hat auch aktuell bestätigt, dass das Problem am KOFF add-on liegt.

<br />----
    We are aware of an issue where the HTML formatting of emails is displayed incorrectly in Microsoft Outlook for customers who use the KOFF add-on to integrate Outlook with KerioConnect.

The root cause of the problem is the latest Microsoft Office release (version 2205) which was released on May 24, 2022. Microsoft’s code changes impacted the functionality that KOFF uses to display HTML formatting.

The GFI engineering team is already working on a new version of KOFF to restore HTML formatting.

In the meantime, there are two workaround options:

1. Downgrade Outlook to a previous version. Please follow Microsoft’s guidance on how to revert to an earlier version of Office.

2. Temporarily stop using KOFF and switch to an ActiveSync or IMAP integration. Please read our manual on how to create an Exchange ActiveSync account in Microsoft Outlook.

We will provide an update once the new version of KOFF is available.

GFI Software
    ----
    <br />@Sascha Bauer, Danke für die ausführliche Lösung.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist? - Similar Threads - How check our

Forum Datum

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hello i was just installing a driver for my internet adapter and while that i was activating hyper-V And suddenly i got a Bluescreen With The Error code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
Games und Spiele 21. Juni 2023

How to Check Liked Posts on Instagram?

How to Check Liked Posts on Instagram?: Instagram is one of the best social media platforms for users. Nowadays Instagram is getting more and more users because of their features. You can share your photos and videos on Instagram and...
Microsoft Windows 28. März 2023

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended: Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over....
Apps 2. Juli 2022

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended: Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over....
Games und Spiele 2. Juli 2022

network is on our block list S3150

network is on our block list S3150: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [IP] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network...
Outlook.com 24. Juni 2020

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?: Some of our customers have problems receiving emails from us. A client recommended that I should check if our server / IP address was greylisted by Microsoft. I checked this on...
Microsoft Office 13. Februar 2020

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?: I have installed Microsoft To-Do App on my Android Smartphone (HTC U11 life with newest Android Version) and I have O365 on my Desktop PC. On both apps I am logged in with my Microsoft Account. On...
Outlook.com 21. Oktober 2018
How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.