How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Some of our customers have problems receiving emails from us. A client recommended that I should check if our server / IP address was greylisted by... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von GyronimoLLC, 13. Februar 2020.

1. How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?

Some of our customers have problems receiving emails from us. A client recommended that I should check if our server / IP address was greylisted by Microsoft. I checked this on https://sender.office.com/ and found out that our IP address is currently not blocked by Microsoft.

Could it be that our domain is blocked by Microsoft somehow? How can I check this?

Thank you very much.

2. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Videos funktionieren plötzlich nicht mehr

How and when are they failing? Do they fail when you try to upload them or when you try to play them? If it's on upload, a common reason for that to fail is network connection speed - to check you can try a smaller video and see if it succeeds?

Jason
  3. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Hi

This is a mixup in the branding on the flash screens. My guess is that you do have the standalone version you purchased installed.

In Word, check under File for Account. It should give the version. If it isn't clear, check on About Word.

If you still have questions, try posting screenshots of what you see on those Windows about the version. Here's how to post a screenshot:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions or require further help.

Regards
  4. Parmi Mehta Win User

Disable Excel Multi Threading for all Excel files

Hello Patrick,

My name is Parmi, I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting your question. I'll be happy to help.

Please check this blog --
    https://www.howtogeek.com/162219/how-to-change-...

Disclaimer:

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a **** (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Parmi
  5. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Sway auf einem mobilen Gerät anzeigen

Hi Michael,

If I am translating this right, it sounds like you're saying your Sway works on your desktop, but parts of it don't display on your phone? Can you illustrate how it is failing on the phone either with screenshots or even by sharing the link to it and stating
    what is failing?

Jason
  6. Parmi Mehta Win User

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available

Hi Juraj,

If, your machine is connected to your company domain, then the updates will be pushed from the group policy. it will not be in your permissions to update them manually. Please check with your IT team to get the updates pushed to your machine.

Office updates is same for any windows OS. it will be same for 10 as well.

Regards,

Parmi
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist? - Similar Threads - How check our

Forum Datum

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?: Some of our customers have problems receiving emails from us. A client recommended that I should check if our server / IP address was greylisted by Microsoft. I checked this on...
Microsoft Office 13. Februar 2020

How to start mixer broadcast on XBOX Game Bar on Windows 10

How to start mixer broadcast on XBOX Game Bar on Windows 10: Somehow the settings of the XBOX Game Bar have changed. The button for an instant broadcast aren't there anymore. Does anyone know, how to start a mixer broadcast directly out of the game bar?...
Apps 1. November 2019

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?: I have installed Microsoft To-Do App on my Android Smartphone (HTC U11 life with newest Android Version) and I have O365 on my Desktop PC. On both apps I am logged in with my Microsoft Account. On...
Outlook.com 21. Oktober 2018

is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?...

is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?...: i wanted to make myself a new e mail adress, and would like to swap every links i made with my old email to my newer email. i used the old e mails for about 5 years, so i cant remember by myself...
Outlook.com 22. September 2018

How to download

How to download: Hallo, ich würde gerne das für Studenten kostenfreie OFFICE-PAKET nicht nur online nutzen, sondern auch als Desktop-Anwednung offline verwenden. Wie ist mir das möglich? Installieren kann ich...
Microsoft Office 18. September 2018

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine...
Windows Insider 22. November 2017

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?: Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2017
How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.