How to download

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to download im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo, ich würde gerne das für Studenten kostenfreie OFFICE-PAKET nicht nur online nutzen, sondern auch als Desktop-Anwednung offline verwenden. Wie... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Anne_Panne, 18. September 2018.

1. Anne_Panne
    Anne_Panne Gast

How to download

Hallo,

ich würde gerne das für Studenten kostenfreie OFFICE-PAKET nicht nur online nutzen, sondern auch als Desktop-Anwednung offline verwenden. Wie ist mir das möglich?

Installieren kann ich nur OneDrive. Damit habe ich von meinem PC aber immer noch kein Word oder Powerpoint?

Wo liegt da das Problem?

Danke für die Hilfe und LG,

anne

2. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

Ich kann mit Outlook plötzlich meine Gmail-Mails nicht mehr abholen

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Es tut mir leid über das Problem, das Sie mit dem von mir bereitgestellten Link haben, aber ich habe darauf geklickt und er wurde korrekt übersetzt, während der Link, den Sie in Ihren Beitrag aufgenommen haben, dies nicht tut.

In jedem Fall ist dies der Link zum Originalartikel in englischer Sprache, so dass Sie die Übersetzungsfunktion Ihres Browsers verwenden müssen.

Erstellen einer einheitlichen Posteingangsansicht
    https://www.slipstick.com/how-to-outlook/how-to...

Dies ist der Link, den ich ursprünglich für die Google-Übersetzung eingefügt habe

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&...

Ich habe diesen Link vor dem Posten dieser Antwort erneut überprüft und er wurde korrekt übersetzt, daher weiß ich nicht, warum die URL abgeschnitten wurde
  3. Parmi Mehta Win User

Disable Excel Multi Threading for all Excel files

Hello Patrick,

My name is Parmi, I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting your question. I'll be happy to help.

Please check this blog --
    https://www.howtogeek.com/162219/how-to-change-...

Disclaimer:

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a **** (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Parmi
  4. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Not able to activate microsoft 365 purchased with the new lenovo laptop with windows 11 home

Rasika M, thank you for the feedback.

How did you install Office 365 to your PC?

How did you receive confirmation of this purchase?

That email ID that receive the purchase confirmation, use that email to activate Office or contact Lenovo Germany support to give you directions on how to install and activate the subscription you purchased from them.
  5. Thomas Löwe Win User

Ablage für Office Vorlagen und Themen

Hallo,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.

Hier noch eine Übersicht über die Funktionalität der Themes in Microsoft Word 2013:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-use-themes-in-word-2013.html

Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir dir jederzeit gern zur Verfügung.
  6. Thomas Löwe Win User

Installation Microsoft Office 2013

Hallo Heinz,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.

Informationen findest du hier:

http://www.safesystems.com/blog/2013/07/how-to-disable-skydrive-in-office-2013

http://www.howto-connect.com/how-to-disable-save-to-skydrive-in-ms-office-2013

Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir dir jederzeit gern zur Verfügung.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to download - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to download - Similar Threads - How download

Forum Datum

How to sync/download shared files from OneDrive?

How to sync/download shared files from OneDrive?: Situation/Problem:A friend shared a folder with some files and subfolders with me via OneDrive.Over the entire last year I was able to access OneDrive online via browser, select any files or...
Microsoft Office 6. März 2024

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Apps 16. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Games und Spiele 16. November 2023

Microsoft Office 16. November 2023

How to download Office 2013?

How to download Office 2013?: I have had to re-install W10 on a machine and now the Office products are gone.I have an Office Professional 2013 license and want to install Office 2013 again yes I know that it support is ending...
Microsoft Office 4. Januar 2023

Desktop und Download Location path linked? How to revert?

Desktop und Download Location path linked? How to revert?: Hi, I wanted to set the path of the Downloads to Desktop. So I clicked on the properties of the Download folder, went to the Location tab and changed the path to: C:\Users\*Username*\DesktopI now...
Apps 6. September 2022

Desktop und Download Location path linked? How to revert?

Desktop und Download Location path linked? How to revert?: Hi, I wanted to set the path of the Downloads to Desktop. So I clicked on the properties of the Download folder, went to the Location tab and changed the path to: C:\Users\*Username*\DesktopI now...
Games und Spiele 6. September 2022
How to download solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.