How to finally remove obsolete OneNote files

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to finally remove obsolete OneNote files im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I use the OneNote App for Windows 10 with my private Microsoft Account. 2017 I had some notebooks that I've deleted. The deleted notebook files are... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von StevenSpyrka, 17. Januar 2020.

1. How to finally remove obsolete OneNote files

I use the OneNote App for Windows 10 with my private Microsoft Account. 2017 I had some notebooks that I've deleted.

The deleted notebook files are nowhere visible in OneDrive webview. Not even in recycle bin. I've deleted those notebooks in 2017, years ago.

When I choose "More notebooks..." from the app I can still see those notebooks with last used 2017. If I try to open them, OneNote fails with "Sorry, we couldn't open the notes that you were looking for. OneNote may still be syncing them, you may not have permission to open them, or they may have been moved or deleted.".

How can I finally get rid of them?

2. mrg.works Win User

Ein anderes Konto aus derselben Organisation ist bereits angemeldet.

3. Rani Nguyen Win User

Word into PDF

Thank you so much! It finally worked! The file wasn't there, so I reinstalled Word. I don't understand how that was different from the reinstallation I had done a couple of days ago, but good to have the link you shared to be able to update from there anytime.
    Cheers!
  4. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Microsoft 365 falscher Apple-ID zugeordnet (Mac) - "Abo abgelaufen" trotz Neukauf

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Hallo Niklas

Ich bin Diane, eine Office Apps & Services MVP, die sich auf Outlook spezialisiert hat, und ich helfe Ihnen heute gerne weiter.

Versuchen Sie, die Lizenz vom Mac zu entfernen und sich erneut anzumelden.
    https://support.microsoft.com/office/how-to-rem...
  5. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Office Konto mit Uniaccount verknüpft

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Hallo Claudia

Ich bin Diane, eine Office Apps & Services MVP, die sich auf Outlook spezialisiert hat, und ich helfe Ihnen heute gerne weiter.

Unter https://support.microsoft.com/office/how-to-rem... finden Sie die Schritte zum Entfernen der Uni-Lizenz - dann können Sie sich mit Ihrem neuen Konto anmelden und aktivieren.
  6. Gijs_H Win User

Meldung in OneNote für Android "Wir haben festgestellt..."

Hallo Willi17a,

danke für die Nachricht.

Sie verwenden wahrscheinlich eine getaktete Verbindung. Überprüfen Sie die Verbindungseinstellungen auf Ihrem Telefon.

Es ist derzeit nicht möglich, die Benachrichtigung in OneNote selbst zu entfernen. Bitte fügen Sie Ihren Vorschlag dazu in zukünftigen Versionen in

UserVoice.

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Rückmeldung.

MfG,

Gijs H.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to finally remove obsolete OneNote files - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to finally remove obsolete OneNote files - Similar Threads - How finally remove

Forum Datum

File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove? // GERMAN: Im...

File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove? // GERMAN: Im...: Hallo , diese Frage wurde schonmal im Forum gestellt und dort hat auch ein Support eine Antwort gegeben, das man nach Tresorit in der "regedit" Regestrierung über startmenü, rechte maustaste,...
Apps 19. Februar 2024

File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove? // GERMAN: Im...

File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove? // GERMAN: Im...: Hallo , diese Frage wurde schonmal im Forum gestellt und dort hat auch ein Support eine Antwort gegeben, das man nach Tresorit in der "regedit" Regestrierung über startmenü, rechte maustaste,...
Games und Spiele 19. Februar 2024

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

How to Convert Outlook PST File

How to Convert Outlook PST File: If you want to convert the Outlook PST file to MSG, you can try the best Outlook PST Converter. The software converts PST to PDF, TXT, HTML, EMLX, and other file formats. The users can use the...
Software 14. April 2022

How to Compress Large PST File

How to Compress Large PST File: If you're looking for a tool to compress PST file, try the best PST Compact Tool. It will enable you to compress the size of your PST files anywhere on any portable hard drive. This reduces the...
Microsoft Windows 9. April 2022

How to Recover Corrupt OST File

How to Recover Corrupt OST File: If you want to repair a corrupt OST file, then the OST File Repair tool is a straightforward application for Windows OS that recovers OST data files. A simple application designed with a powerful...
Software 24. März 2022

How to export NSF files into PST file

How to export NSF files into PST file: Need to convert bulk NSF files at one shot into PST Outlook support files? Grab advanced technology as the program eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software and complete the entire conversion task...
Software 5. August 2021
How to finally remove obsolete OneNote files solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.