How to hide a channel permanently

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to hide a channel permanently im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure. This "old" channel is still visible and should not be... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von AFM34, 30. Juli 2019.

1. AFM34
    AFM34 Gast

I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure.
    This "old" channel is still visible and should not be used anymore.
    I don´t want to delete this channel.
    I want to hide (permanently) it to ensure that no one can change or add content.

The option "Show for members / Don´t automatically show this channel in everyone´s channel list" isn´t working.

The Channel is still visible and/or can be made visible by members.

Are there any options (in TEAMS or SharePoint) to make this come true

Thx

2. Galin Karlov MSFT Win User

Hallo AFM34,

Du hast die deutsche Community ausgewählt und wir können auf Deutsch beantworten. Wenn du willst, kannst du die englische Community kontaktieren.

Du brauchst die Option den Kanal zu archivieren, damit keiner es ändern oder bearbeiten kann. Aber diese Option ist noch nicht entwickelt. Mehr Details findest du im

Uservoice

Wenn du ein Kanal erstellst, dann gibst du die Berechtigungen für die Mitglieder, es wird auf mehreren Geräten synchronisiert.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Galin Karlov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. alxjtl Win User

Display Error in MS Word after inserting Text from VBA (Partly hidden Text)

ich konnte das Problem reproduzieren indem ich bei Version 2302 bei dem es funktioniert hat, ein Rollback auf eine ältere Version gemacht habe (dieser Anleitung folgend How to Revert Office 365 to a Previous Version – InnerPC (zendesk.com)). Leider habe ich bei den betreffenden Systemen nicht die Möglichkeit Updates zu machen da diese im Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel sind und hier die neueste Version Version 2208 ist...
    Somit fürchte ich, dass wir warten müssen bis im Juli das neue Update verteilt wird...
  4. Thomas Löwe Win User

Monatlicher Update-Kanal nicht aktiv

5. Georgi T. Win User

Alle Anlagen speichern erzeugt Duplikate

Hallo Conny,

Hier ist ein Artikel, in dem ein Fix für das Wechseln auf dem aktuellen
    Updatekanal ist.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  6. DaraM72 Win User

Outlook 2016 synchronisiert Imap Ordner fehlerhaft

@Windowsuser2013 This is not really my area of knowledge. I think it would depend on your scenario. Are you using Office at home or in work?

If you are in work then you would need to talk to your IT admin. The page I linked above says this "To switch update channels, you can use the Office Deployment Tool or Group Policy." Your IT guys would need to do that.

This page goes into some detail on the various channels and how to change them (English only).

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/office-update-channels

If you are a home user you might be able to change it via this page and some option available after that. I can't test it here as I only have a work account and am on vacation.

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/home.aspx

If you succeed in changing could you let me know how you did it please?
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to hide a channel permanently - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to hide a channel permanently - Similar Threads - How hide channel

Forum Datum

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal"

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal": Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account, which is wrong.I don't remember ever being asked...
Microsoft Office 10. Juni 2023

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?: How do I merge cells in an existing table on a communication site in SharePoint? I can't find this option within the tools provided. Is there a work-around?Thank you so much!Best,Nina
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2022

How to connect a shared mailbox without user

How to connect a shared mailbox without user: I want to reconnect a shared mailbox in exchange admin center.In our organiszation a shared mailbox isnt linked to a user.When I click on reconnect it forces me to link the mailbox to an existant...
Microsoft Office 8. Juli 2022

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message: I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?...
Microsoft Office 16. Oktober 2017

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?: Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and customized it with InfoPath. Now I decided to...
Allgemeines 10. Oktober 2016
How to hide a channel permanently solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.