How to return to Word 2010 from Word 2016

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to return to Word 2010 from Word 2016 im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Since my new Word 2016 (under Windows 10) freezes too often I want to return to Word 2010 which I never uninstalled from my PC. What do I have to do? Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von GunterVSPQ, 1. Mai 2019.

1. GunterVSPQ
    GunterVSPQ Gast

Since my new Word 2016 (under Windows 10) freezes too often I want to return to Word 2010 which I never uninstalled from my PC. What do I have to do?

2. GunterVSPQ Win User

Danke! Ich habe, Deinem Rat folgend, 2010 deinstalliert. Bisher ist 2016 tatsächlich nicht eingefroren, was es vorher oft, nicht immer, vor allem beim Speichern, tat. Wolln wir nun mal das Beste hoffen... G.R.
  3. Peter.Star Win User

4. Rani Nguyen Win User

Word into PDF

Thank you so much! It finally worked! The file wasn't there, so I reinstalled Word. I don't understand how that was different from the reinstallation I had done a couple of days ago, but good to have the link you shared to be able to update from there anytime.
    Cheers!
  5. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Dynamische Tabelle in Seriendruck-Brief erstellen

6. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

relativer Pfad auf Seriendruck-Datenquelle

Hallo,

Warum MS dieses geniale Prinzip nicht mehr verwendet - keine Ahnung. Bei jedem Laufwerkswechsel oder Umbenennen eines übergeordneten Ordners kann man nun sämtliche Dateien einzeln anfassen und den Verweis erneuern.
    ein Workaround ist hier beschrieben:

"how to use a relative path to a data source for word mail merging (word 2007, word 2010)"

http://devblog.alexsapps.com/2011/08/how-to-use-relative-path-to-data-source.html

Viele Grüße

Lisa [MS MVP Word]
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to return to Word 2010 from Word 2016 - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to return to Word 2010 from Word 2016 - Similar Threads - How return Word

Forum Datum

how to manage return points and how to unpersonalize windows search function

how to manage return points and how to unpersonalize windows search function: whats brakin,so basiclly, today i had the issue that the windows 11 search function was showing me personalized results which i turned off for some reason, so tired to find the cause and therefore...
Apps 19. November 2023

how to manage return points and how to unpersonalize windows search function

how to manage return points and how to unpersonalize windows search function: whats brakin,so basiclly, today i had the issue that the windows 11 search function was showing me personalized results which i turned off for some reason, so tired to find the cause and therefore...
Games und Spiele 19. November 2023

Convert to pdf from Word

Convert to pdf from Word: Bitte entschuldigt mein schlechtes Deutsch :-) Ich möchte Dateien von Word nach pdf konvertieren. Es gibt zwei Anforderungen, die ich nicht gleichzeitig zufriedenstellen kann. Die Methode, die...
Microsoft Office 27. Oktober 2018

MERGE IMAGES FROM EXEL TO WORD

MERGE IMAGES FROM EXEL TO WORD: Hello, After 5 hours to find a solution with the live chat and no solution I come to you ... I created a excel with names and birth date and i also want to put a image with it and that when i...
Microsoft Office 20. September 2018

how to export word document to powerpoint?

how to export word document to powerpoint?: how to export word documents to PowerPoint?, thanks
Microsoft Office 27. Juli 2018

How to sign out from ONEDRIVE.COM

How to sign out from ONEDRIVE.COM: How can I sign out from an ONEDRIVE.COM session (in order to sign is as a different user)? This is what it looks like in my browser: [IMG]
OneDrive 25. Januar 2017

How to Upgrade from Outlook.com to Office365

How to Upgrade from Outlook.com to Office365: I need a simple Upgrade from Outlook.com to the payed Business Plans from Office365, but i cant find a button for this.
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016
How to return to Word 2010 from Word 2016 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.