I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ?

Diskutiere und helfe bei I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Support Microsoft I ist a Long time i don't receive my mails on my Email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von ESSAMBIRAMr. Zoo, 17. Januar 2020.

1. I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ?

Dear Support Microsoft

I ist a Long time i don't receive my mails on my Email address

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . I would like to know if you can help me

arrange the issue . Have a nice day hoping that you are going to correct

the Probleme . I wait your positiv replying

Essambira : Mr Zoo

Bern Switzerland

2. Eugenia_M Win User

I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ?

Hallo Essambira: Mr Zoo,

danke für den Beitrag in der Outlook.com Community! Entschuldige bitte die späte Reaktion auf deinen Post.

Wenn du Unterstützung auf Englisch bervorzugst, dann bitte dein Anliegen

hier
    posten. Das ist das englischsprachige Outlook.com Forum.

Gern beantworte ich aber auch hier deine Frage zum Problem beim Emailempfang. Ich verstehe, du bekommst keine Mails mehr bei deiner Outlook.com Email-Adresse. Ich habe die Email- Adresse aus Sicherheitsgründen entfernt.

Bitte versuche folgendes:

- öffne Edge im
    InPrivate Modus
    und melde dich unter outlook.live.com an

- gehe auf die folgende Seite: Zahnrad > Alle Einstellungen > Allgemein > Mobile Geräte. Dort bitte alle Geräte entfernen, die nicht verwendet werden.

- danach gehe auf
    diese Seite
    und bestätige dein Konto

- Kontrolliere, ob die Weiterleitung aktiviert ist: Zahnrad > Alle Einstellungen > Email > Weiterleitung (du musst deine Identität mit einem Code bestätigen bevor der ugriff auf die Seite möglich ist)

- Sende eine Email von deiner Email Adresse an deine Email Adresse und warte ab, ob du diese überhaupt bekommst

- Bitte suche im Junk Ordner manuell nach Emails und verwende auch die Suchfunktion, um nach Emails in den restlichen Ordnern zu suchen

Lass mich wissen, ob das geholfen hat. Ich freue mich auf deinen Feedback!

Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit dem Deutschen Text hast, kannst du den Bing Übersetzungsdienst verwenden.

Liebe Grüsse,

Eugenia
  3. PetrusMaximusWT Win User

network is on our block list (S3150)

Hey Rhaine,

in my question I already stated that I am using your useless SNDS online tool. I submited the IP adresses a long time ago and there is no problem with them. SNDS says:
    All of the specified IPs have normal status. But still, I am on a block list. It seems to me SNDS has no effect on IP reputation.

Is there a way to solve this problem permanently? Like I said this block list **** is happening on a regular basis. And outlook.com is the only mail service provider that is blocking my IP. My IPs have never been on a black list. Outlook.com sucks
    big time!
  4. nurdandizdar Win User

ich will zurück zu meinen alten hotmail

I hate the outlook format that is implemented on my hotmail account , how can I have it back to how it was before
  5. Markus Wenger Win User

wiederverbinden Outlook.com danach keine Kontakte und kein Kalender mehr

Hello Agnethe

Of course,

Since I have a separate domain with e-mail, the Outlook.com account is not my main and not my only account.
    So I had to perform step 2 in the tutorial.

I have the IMAP mail accounts re-set up.

So now I am back on the green field and can try to set up the Outlook.com account.

How do I add the account via "e-mail account" or via "manual configuration or additional service types"?

I have log myself correctly.

The direct way "e-mail account" does not go my e-mail address is ***** is and no @ Outlook.com address.
    My account with Microsoft is my e-mail address *****

Therefore, somehow simply can not work.

Frustration....

Greetings Markus
  6. KeithSchouten Win User

Textformatierung in Excel 2016

I have exactly the same problem as described by Roland and it is still there!! 6 Oct

I have been using dozens of worksheets for months, opening, updating, closing etc without any issues. Now they all seem corrup/incorrect.

The worst is that it is almost impossible to see any remarks from Microsoft that inform users. It has taken me three days to find Rolands excelent description of the mistake .

**** can happen, but it shouldn't be a users Job to sort it out.

I tried to re-install my "Office/Excel" with the Product Key Nr hoping that might solve the problem, BUT the System told me, after many attempts, my Outlook account was not okay and closed (I had never used it other than to download "Office") and I should
    create a new one. Having done that I received the obvious Microsoft answer - My Product Key is under my old account. I need to use that one - the mind boggles!!

Sorry for english, but it is easier for me. I have no problem reading the German, but writing is a bit so so (german grammer)

By the way Roland - ich kann auch die Hälfte der Beschreibungen/Erklärungen nicht folgen. Ich glaube sie setzen voraus alle "users" sind IT Fachleute.

Grüße
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ? - Similar Threads - have probleme with

Forum Datum

I would likt ot pay mith another creditcard, why is this not possible,

I would likt ot pay mith another creditcard, why is this not possible,: I would likt ot pay mith another creditcard, why is this not possible,
Microsoft Office 21. Juli 2020

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration...

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration...: Hi, I just recorded a 90min tutorial. Had the notebook camera activated. The file size is now 1.2GB. Which will be ok for some of my audience... but a challenge for others. I couldn't find a...
Microsoft Office 8. August 2019

One or more folders in your mailbox is named incorrectly. includesers with names that...

One or more folders in your mailbox is named incorrectly. includesers with names that...: Bei mir erscheint ständig diese Nachricht. Wie bekomme ich sie weg;)
Outlook.com 7. November 2018

I cannot download any new App, that I have not previously downloaded WP10 & Win10 desktop...

I cannot download any new App, that I have not previously downloaded WP10 & Win10 desktop...: [IMG] I only get this error message since about 3 weeks when I upgraded my Lumia 950XL to the 15063 CU, but kept my desktop Win10 Enterprise on 14393, because of work. Seems like there is no...
Apps 18. Mai 2017

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access: Good day! I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access. Ticket numbers: 1382218828, 1382260992, 1382470603. I do not receive e-mails and there is no other way to...
OneDrive 20. April 2017

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access: Good day! I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access. Ticket numbers: 1382218828, 1382260992, 1382470603. I do not receive e-mails and there is no other way to...
OneDrive 17. April 2017

I Dig It

I Dig It: I Dig It [IMG] Breche zu einem epischen Abenteuer auf mit einem fantastischen Bagger. Reise um die Welt auf der Suche nach historischen Gegenständen, verlorenen Zivilisationen, und...
Spiele 6. März 2015
I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.