I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ?

Diskutiere und helfe bei I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Support Microsoft I ist a Long time i don't receive my mails on my Email address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von ESSAMBIRAMr. Zoo, 17. Januar 2020.

1. I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ?

Dear Support Microsoft

I ist a Long time i don't receive my mails on my Email address

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . I would like to know if you can help me

arrange the issue . Have a nice day hoping that you are going to correct

the Probleme . I wait your positiv replying

Essambira : Mr Zoo

Bern Switzerland

2. Eugenia_M Win User

I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ?

Hallo Essambira: Mr Zoo,

danke für den Beitrag in der Outlook.com Community! Entschuldige bitte die späte Reaktion auf deinen Post.

Wenn du Unterstützung auf Englisch bervorzugst, dann bitte dein Anliegen

hier
    posten. Das ist das englischsprachige Outlook.com Forum.

Gern beantworte ich aber auch hier deine Frage zum Problem beim Emailempfang. Ich verstehe, du bekommst keine Mails mehr bei deiner Outlook.com Email-Adresse. Ich habe die Email- Adresse aus Sicherheitsgründen entfernt.

Bitte versuche folgendes:

- öffne Edge im
    InPrivate Modus
    und melde dich unter outlook.live.com an

- gehe auf die folgende Seite: Zahnrad > Alle Einstellungen > Allgemein > Mobile Geräte. Dort bitte alle Geräte entfernen, die nicht verwendet werden.

- danach gehe auf
    diese Seite
    und bestätige dein Konto

- Kontrolliere, ob die Weiterleitung aktiviert ist: Zahnrad > Alle Einstellungen > Email > Weiterleitung (du musst deine Identität mit einem Code bestätigen bevor der ugriff auf die Seite möglich ist)

- Sende eine Email von deiner Email Adresse an deine Email Adresse und warte ab, ob du diese überhaupt bekommst

- Bitte suche im Junk Ordner manuell nach Emails und verwende auch die Suchfunktion, um nach Emails in den restlichen Ordnern zu suchen

Lass mich wissen, ob das geholfen hat. Ich freue mich auf deinen Feedback!

Wenn du Schwierigkeiten mit dem Deutschen Text hast, kannst du den Bing Übersetzungsdienst verwenden.

Liebe Grüsse,

Eugenia
  3. ObiTobi Win User

How can I set Outlook to offline/online mode automatically depending on network connection?

Hello Diane,
    <br />Your second screenshot is very interesting to me as my Outlook does not do this. That is also the reason why I want to build something there. If I forget to switch Outlook to offline mode, then suddenly it just doesn't show me any messages. I always have to wait until I'm online again and that's just unpleasant.
    <br />Can this be related to the fact that I don't have an Exchange connection but all my accounts are IMAP accounts?
    <br />I can't put my Hotmail address in Outlook because then I have problems with my calendar, tasks, etc. that go through an IMAP account.
    <br />Robert

<br />
  4. Matthias Ewald Win User

Outlook 365 zieht nicht alle Mails von Outlook Browser -> wie kann das sein???

btw how much email space do i have for my outlook.de email adress with outlook 365?
    is it part of the same 100GB that i have with office 365 (onedrive - storage)?
  5. Paolo Avvisati Win User

E-Mail-Address containing "visa"

Dear Reynaldo
    <br />First of all, thank you for your very fast reply.
    <br />Thank you also for the clarification, this explains why I could not create a desired email address. Unfortunately, it is not entirely clear to me as I have been using such an address for more than 20 years with another e-mail provider. By the way: it is possible with other e-mail providers such as Gmail or GMX.
    <br />The string "Visa" does not stand alone as a word in the address but is part of my name, so I do not want to separate it with a dot.
    <br />Before I give up my hope in Outlook, I ask again: is there no way to open the address in Outlook.com?
    <br />Thanks a lot
    <br />Paolo
    <br />
  6. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ? - Similar Threads - have probleme with

Forum Datum

How can I have Microsoft unlink my deactivated Business account from my email address which...

How can I have Microsoft unlink my deactivated Business account from my email address which...: Dear Forum,quick explanation of the situation.Time ago, I switched from a M365 business account to a family account. I have been using for both the same email address.the Family account is working...
Microsoft Office 17. Februar 2024

OneDrive Privat / Business. It seem that I have two accounts that causes problems

OneDrive Privat / Business. It seem that I have two accounts that causes problems: Hi CommunityI have accidently two MS "online" accounts i.e. home and business using the same email address and login PW. This is obviouly creating Log-in and sync problems. How can I remove and...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

I have an problem with windows:

I have an problem with windows:: I can t use the microsoft store i allways get an error that one of the update services is not working. I allready tryed to perform an clean Boot but it still does not work. In the services app is...
Games und Spiele 2. Oktober 2023

I have my password forgotten.

I have my password forgotten.: Dear Outlook Support Team,I am writing to you because I have forgotten the password for my Hotmail account. This is particularly concerning for me because I have an account with Academia.edu,...
Outlook.com 5. April 2023

why do I have extra languages?

why do I have extra languages?: I deleted them, but they sometimes appear after restarting my laptop, I can't delete them because I don't have them in my languages list, so I need to restart my laptop again for them to disappear
Games und Spiele 6. November 2022

Microsoft prompts me to verify my email with an old email that I have already changed

Microsoft prompts me to verify my email with an old email that I have already changed: My problem is simple, I do not want that Microsoft keeps logs and info about my old e-mail, as apparently despite following guides on how to change the account email alias I am forced to use my...
Outlook.com 18. November 2021

Microsoft prompts me to use to verify my email with an old email that I have already changed

Microsoft prompts me to use to verify my email with an old email that I have already changed: My problem is simple, I do not want that Microsoft keeps logs and info about my old e-mail, as apparently despite following guides on how to change the account email alias I am forced to use my...
Outlook.com 18. November 2021
I have probleme with my income Email address why is it like that ? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.