I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'.

Diskutiere und helfe bei I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'. im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I'm using the Library function and have come across a problem that I'm having with it. Since I live in Europe, I have a very large folder that... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von warp4dennis_939, 21. Juni 2018.

1. I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'.

I'm using the Library function and have come across a problem that I'm having with it.

Since I live in Europe, I have a very large folder that contains data that is saved in both English and

German.

Since I now have time on my hands, I thought I would separate this data according to the translation.

I have setup another Library folder with two sub-folders, one marked"English" and the other is marked

"German".

But when I do a copy and go to this new folder and try to do a 'Paste', these functions are greyed out.

Using the CRTL-C and the CRTL-V, the results are the same.

Is this problem because I might have a virus down my PCs innards, or is this problem with the Library

function, and it is not designed to cope with what I'm trying to do?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'. - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'. - Similar Threads - I'm having some

Forum Datum

License trouble - privat/work

License trouble - privat/work: Hi MS-Team,at my work I use a "365 enterprise version", at my private computer I use a "Office-volume-license" - both MAC.After I start to use at work also my private account at the 365 version of...
Microsoft Office 11. Dezember 2023

AiP Label Auto-Save and Collaboration Setting

AiP Label Auto-Save and Collaboration Setting: Hello,in our organisation we want to activate AiP Labeling. I read on the MS Documentation that there is an option in the purview admin center to turn on Collaboration and that this option should...
Microsoft Office 19. Juni 2023

Having Bluescreens and random game crashes with Intel Arc A770

Having Bluescreens and random game crashes with Intel Arc A770: My drivers are up to date and i made every windows update. I have those Issues since i bought the Graphics Card, what was at the beginning of the year and i just hoped it where Driver issues by...
Apps 8. Juni 2023

Having Bluescreens and random game crashes with Intel Arc A770

Having Bluescreens and random game crashes with Intel Arc A770: My drivers are up to date and i made every windows update. I have those Issues since i bought the Graphics Card, what was at the beginning of the year and i just hoped it where Driver issues by...
Games und Spiele 8. Juni 2023

Word having visual glitches

Word having visual glitches: So when I'm using word, sometimes letters disappear until I have written another letter or whole paragraphs sort of bug out and change their position. I have already updated my GPU drivers,...
Microsoft Office 12. Februar 2023

I'm no Spammer - Please help!

I'm no Spammer - Please help!: Hi, I'm unable to send Emails. I do not Spam. HELP!!!!! URGENT! I changed my Password yesterday. THANK YOU! *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Your message...
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2019

Copy paste

Copy paste: Ich kann die Funktion copy paste nicht mehr durchführen (CTRL c oder CTRL v) Grund unklar. Windows 8 Vielen Dank für einen möglichen Hinweis
Probleme und Lösungen 2. Dezember 2018
I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.