iMac HD exchanged - MS Office 2016(with key) no longer works. Alex helped yesterday but not...

Diskutiere und helfe bei iMac HD exchanged - MS Office 2016(with key) no longer works. Alex helped yesterday but not... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; In November 2017 I bought a new iMac with MS Office 2016. They had to replace the hard disk this week(November 2018). The Mac runs good, but when I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Ron Neely-Denzler, 11. November 2018.

1. iMac HD exchanged - MS Office 2016(with key) no longer works. Alex helped yesterday but not...

In November 2017 I bought a new iMac with MS Office 2016.

They had to replace the hard disk this week(November 2018). The Mac runs good, but when I downloaded Office 2016, although the programs appear, none of them work. I heard that the MS Office 2016 that I bought in November 2017 can only work on the old HD that is destroyed. On the new HD it does not work.

I am sure that I can get a new license from the store I bought it in, but do I need to delete MS Office 2016 from my new HD, or what do I need to do? I am 73 and need HELP!

Thanks, Ron

2. Andre for Directly Win User

iMac HD exchanged - MS Office 2016(with key) no longer works. Alex helped yesterday but not done yet

Hi Ron,

Chat support is free but calls might not be free. I would use the chat option first, its usually the most effective.
  3. DaveM121 Win User

iMac HD exchanged - MS Office 2016(with key) no longer works. Alex helped yesterday but not done yet

Hi Ron, you need to deactivate your previous Installation and then re-install Office 2016

Go to https://office.com/myaccount and sign in using your Microsoft account, if prompted

Select Install

Under Install information, locate the Mac which Office was installed on

Select Deactivate Install to deactivate the Office installation

Then, click Install to install Office
  4. Thomas Löwe Win User

5. Thomas Löwe Win User

6. Thomas Löwe Win User

Hallo Ron,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.

Zu welcher Version von Microsoft Office 2016 für Mac wurde eine Lizenz erworben?

Wo wurde die Lizenz erworben?

Welche Version von Mac OS wird eingesetzt?

Stelle eine genaue Fehlerbeschreibung bereit.

Stelle alle angezeigten Fehlermeldungen im Wortlaut bereit.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

iMac HD exchanged - MS Office 2016(with key) no longer works. Alex helped yesterday but not... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

iMac HD exchanged - MS Office 2016(with key) no longer works. Alex helped yesterday but not... - Similar Threads - iMac exchanged Office

Forum Datum

Calendar entries suddenly no longer editable

Calendar entries suddenly no longer editable: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Bei zwei Mail Accounts ist das exakt gleiche Phänomen letzte Woche auch aufgetreten. Hosted Exchange Account bei IONOS. Alles probiert, Konto zurückgesetzt in der...
Outlook.com 27. Februar 2024

Microsoft Learning Pathways videos from a custom playlist no longer work

Microsoft Learning Pathways videos from a custom playlist no longer work: Hi everyone, I have created a customized Microsoft Learning pathway playlist for the tools OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, etc. However, the videos within the learning pathway do not work anymore,...
Microsoft Office 23. Januar 2024

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.: My recent files in Documents got lost. I never intended to synchronize my Documents, therefore I deleted the folder from the OneDrive folder on one of my Windows PC. And behold, it disappeared on...
Games und Spiele 14. Juli 2023

Surface Book 3 keyboard backlight no longer works, solution?

Surface Book 3 keyboard backlight no longer works, solution?: HelloI have a problem with my keyboard on the Surface Book 3. The backlight no longer works, although it worked perfectly at first. For some time now, the backlight has suddenly gone out....
Surface 25. Juni 2023

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro

Autosave does not work with new MacBook Pro: Good morning!We are currently experiencing that since the newest OneDrive update autosave does not work on the newest generation MacBook Pro devices anymore. The changes that are made in the...
Microsoft Office 1. Februar 2022

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip: Hello Microsoft Team, I have a problem with my Surface pen: The rubber works, but not the tip. The problem occured before twice, once with the same, once with a different pen. My device is the...
Surface 14. Dezember 2020

Replace command does not work correctly - MS Word 2016

Replace command does not work correctly - MS Word 2016: In MS Word 2016 replace command does not replace high quotation marks (ASCII 132) by closing guillemets (ASCII 187) and low quotation marks by opening guillemets as I need it to typeset specific...
Microsoft Office 26. September 2017
iMac HD exchanged - MS Office 2016(with key) no longer works. Alex helped yesterday but not... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.