Install English version of Office remote installer

Diskutiere und helfe bei Install English version of Office remote installer im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi! I live in Germany but speak English. Last time I have to work from a support staff member operating my desktop remotely to download the English... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von MeganWallace1, 6. Oktober 2018.

1. Install English version of Office remote installer

Hi! I live in Germany but speak English.

Last time I have to work from a support staff member operating my desktop remotely to download the English rather than German version. Right now, the only option being offered in the download menus is German.

Can anyone direct me to the download link so I can get the English version ... without going through tech support again?

Thank you!

2. Andreas_SL Win User

Office 2016 Home & Business ISO

Hallo AlexanderMusial,

um die 64-Bit-Version zu installieren wird im Office FAQ folgendes geschrieben (leider nur auf englisch):

Q: Should I install the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office?

A: The 32-bit version of Office is installed by default. Even if your computer is running a 64-bit version of Windows, we recommend that you install the 32-bit version of Office, because it is more compatible with the applications and add-ins
    that work with Office. If you do want to install the 64-bit version of Office, visit
    www.office.com/myaccount and follow the onscreen instructions. It is not possible to install both the 64-bit version and 32-bit versions of Office
    on the same computer

Bitte gehe auf www.office.com/myaccount um die 64-Bit-Version zu erhalten:

1. einloggen

2. Wähle "Sprach- und Installationoptionen" (oder ähnlicher Wortlaut)

3. Wähle "Weitere Installationsoptionen" (oder ähnlicher Wortlaut)

4. 64-Bit auswählen

Bei Fragen melde dich einfach!

Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  3. André C. Win User

Office 365 Home Premium und Office Remote

4. Robert Ha. Win User

I bought the Office in Germany, but I would like to set up english as main language, including the tool bar

Hello lehata,

The best way is that you load the English Trial-Version of Office 2010 and install it with your German product key. Follow the Weblink:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

Kind regards

Robert

Microsoft Certified Professional | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warrenties and confers no rights
  5. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Installing Microsoft OneNote on older Mac with Mac OS X 10.13.6

Hello PolarBear,

I'm Diane, an Office Apps & Services MVP specializing in Outlook, and I’m happy to help you today.

For the mac, the only OneNote version is through the store - it's not in the office installs currently.

You will be able to use OneNote.com - but I'm not aware of a way to download an older version of the software from the store if you didn't previously install it.

This trick often works for iOS, not sure if it works for mac, or if the older build of OneNote is still in the mac store, but it would require you to have another mac you can connect to your account: Install OneNote on a newer version then you might be able to install an older version on this computer.
  6. Andre for Directly Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Hi Gam,

New computers often come with a trial version of Office 365. Users who attempt to install their own personal copy of Office 365 or Office 2016/2019 over the trial will often encounter a conflict that prevents them from using their copy.

Use the fix it tool to completely uninstall Office:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninst...

Install your copy of Office 2019:

Step 1 - Sign in to download Office

Go to http://www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.

Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account.

Forgot your account details? See I forgot the account I use with Office.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/i-forg...

On the Office home page, do the following depending on your version of Office.

If you signed in with a Microsoft account, from the Office home page select Install Office > Install. (Office 365 subscribers should select Install again).

This begins the download of Office. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the install.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Install English version of Office remote installer - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Install English version of Office remote installer - Similar Threads - Install English Office

Forum Datum

windows installer

windows installer: wo bekomme ich den windowsinstaller?
Allgemeines 31. Januar 2018

Kein Install möglich

Kein Install möglich: Guten Tag, beiden Usern ist, denke ich, die Nutzung von der Office Suite erlaubt bzw zugewiesen. Es ist aber nicht möglich am Endgerät Office zu nutzen. Es heisst: "Das Abonnement sei abgelaufen...
Microsoft Office 8. November 2017

Windows installer

Windows installer: Hello, My installation: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit + available and installable updates. In spite of several successful repairs of Windows Installer (under services Windows installer or the...
Microsoft Office 19. April 2017

Windows installer

Windows installer: Hallo, meine Installation: Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit + verfügbare und installierbare Updates. Trotz mehrerer gelungener Reparaturen von Windows Installer (unter Dienste Windows installer oder auch...
Microsoft Office 18. April 2017

win Install

win Install: Warum erscheint ein Hinweis zu meiner Absicht etwas zu Installieren (siehe Screenshot )[IMG] und wie kann ich das ändern ? Danke für den Tip (wenn einer kommt)
Allgemeines 27. Februar 2017

Install Shield

Install Shield: ich möchte ein Programm installieren, bekomme aber kurz nsch Beginn folfende Mitteilung: Install Shield Scripting Runtime kann nicht instlliert werden. Ich komme so nicht an das Programm "Palm...
Windows Insider 18. August 2010

Windows Installer

Windows Installer: Hallo, mein Windows Installer funktioniert nicht mehr. Es kommt folgende Feherlmeldung: Auf den Windows Installer-Dienst konnte nicht zugegriffen werden. Dies kann auftreten, wenn… Ich habe mir...
Software 31. August 2008
Install English version of Office remote installer solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.