Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Görig Florian, 20. Oktober 2017.

1. Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Hi there,

we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?

Thanks for your Feedback on that.

Best

Florian

2. Georgi T. Win User

Hallo Florian,

Momentan ist es nicht möglich Photos in OneDrive for Business zu taggen.

Auf der Road Map ist Folgendes über OneDrive for Business zu finden:

Photo intelligence (Auto tagging, OCR) and meta data

OneDrive will be able to scan and automatically tag the person in the photo along with intelligent detection and text extraction from your photos.

Feature ID: 16627

Added to Roadmap: 10/01/2017

Last modified : 10/20/2017

Tags: OneDrive for Business

Aus <https://products.office.com/en-us/business/office-365-roadmap?filters=onedrive#abc>

Deine Meinung und Vorschläge über OneDrive for Business kannst du den Entwicklern

hier mitteilen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. Georgi T. Win User

Hallo Florian,

Wurde deine Frage damit beantwortet?

Freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  4. mia-lena Win User

Links bewteen OneNote and PDFs

Thanks, Berns! I tried that before but the problem is that the file in question is saved on a server. Is it possible to move such a file to a HTTP or HTTPS location and apply the procedure from there?
  5. HeinzStieger Win User

SWAY

Hello Heinz,

What is the error you are getting when you try to upload the video into Sway? It's possible that you are running into a network timeout - if the size of the video plus your current network speed causes it to take to long, it will fail. If you are on a
    wireless network, you could try using a wired one. Some people have also had better luck uploading the video to OneDrive first and then inserting it from OneDrive from within Sway.

Hope this helps!

Jason
    Thank you for your answer. The problem is not the timout. Becouse in earlier session it worked well. But with OneDrive it
    works well. So it seems that OneDrive as source for SWAY is best solution. Thank you!
  6. RonBarker Win User

2-Factor-Authentifizierung vom Administratorkonto verloren

"the second factor of authentication is on a phone number that has already been retired. So I no longer have the option of using the administrator account on which some licenses have to be managed and managing it myself. Do you have any idea whether and if so, how it is possible to restore the administrator account to working order?"
    <br />Sie sollten die Möglichkeit haben, anstelle einer Telefonnummer eine zweite E-Mail-Adresse zu verwenden
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive? - Similar Threads - possible tag images

Forum Datum

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?: Hello,I just realized that the log of our 3-week trip in the USA was deleted from OneDrive at some point in the past and is no longer in the Recycle Bin. I don't know when the file was deleted...
Microsoft Office 2. Januar 2024

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off: Hello, i need to find a way to make a .bat file which turns off the autostart for an application lets say "example.exe" and activates the autostart for another "example2.exe". I searched for a...
Apps 29. September 2022

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off: Hello, i need to find a way to make a .bat file which turns off the autostart for an application lets say "example.exe" and activates the autostart for another "example2.exe". I searched for a...
Games und Spiele 29. September 2022

Is it possible to fully prevent communication between Departments in an Organisation?

Is it possible to fully prevent communication between Departments in an Organisation?: Hi,I am currently working with information barriers in Microsoft Purview and wondered if you could entirely prevent any communication between the Departments in an Organisation, without creating...
Microsoft Office 23. August 2022

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.: Hallo, ich habe seit 12. Jan. 2018 Daten in OneDrive und die Synchronisierung pausiert. Jetzt stelle ich fest dass ich an diese Daten rund 23,3 GB von 30GB möglichem Volumen nicht mehr...
Microsoft Office 17. August 2022

Is it technically possible to install Outlook 2013 in parallel to Office 2010 (Word, Excel,...

Is it technically possible to install Outlook 2013 in parallel to Office 2010 (Word, Excel,...: I maybe want to use exchange in future with Outlook 2013. But keep MsOffice 2010 (as I need a project to check all Add-Ins etc. therefore no time and budget). That is why I raised question above....
Microsoft Office 6. August 2018

Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010?

Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010?: Hi all, I created a Word 'form' with Quick Parts where people can answer some questions and then the document is saved. Is it possible to view some lines (the explanations how to answer the...
Microsoft Office 10. Oktober 2016
Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.