Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi all, I created a Word 'form' with Quick Parts where people can answer some questions and then the document is saved. Is it possible to view some... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von thzu, 10. Oktober 2016.

1. thzu
    thzu Gast

Hi all,

I created a Word 'form' with Quick Parts where people can answer some questions and then the document is saved.

Is it possible to view some lines (the explanations how to answer the questions) just in the edit view and not in the just read view where others are looking at the document?

This would make the document way clearer.

Otherwise maybe its possible to insert a little question mark and when going over it with the mouse the text (explanation) is displayed.

Maybe you have another idea?

Thank you!!

2. thzu Win User

I used the hint: mark the text -> right mouse click-> font -> check 'hidden'. That way it appears on edit mode but not in the printed version.

Thanks!
  3. G.O.Tuhls Win User

Formular fields are shown as shades instead of lines, but that's the normal way to fill in forms.

Gruß

G.O.
  4. NikolinoDE Win User

Dynamic Filter

Yes, it is possible to create dynamic filters for a SharePoint list view that will automatically update the calendar view to show only the items that meet the filter criteria. You can do this by using the Filter option in the list view settings.
    To create a dynamic filter for your list view, follow these steps:
    1. Open the list in SharePoint and switch to the view you want to filter.
    2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page and select “List settings” from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll down to the “Views” section and click on the name of the view you want to filter.
    4. In the “Filter” section, select “Show items only when the following is true” and set up your filter criteria using the available fields and operators.
    5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
    Once you’ve set up your dynamic filter, the calendar view will automatically update to show only the items that meet your filter criteria. You can change or remove the filter at any time by going back to the list view settings and modifying your filter criteria.
  5. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  6. oluwasegunfunmi ayod Win User

How can I set ALL Word docs to open in an editable mode?

HI Schmirby

To set Word so that all documents always open in editable mode, follow these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Word.

2. Click on the "File" tab in the upper left corner of the screen.

3. Click on "Options" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.

4. In the Word Options dialog box, click on "Advanced" in the left-hand menu.

5. Scroll down to the "Editing options" section.

6. Make sure the "Allow only this type of editing in the document" option is unchecked.

7. Check the box next to "Open e-mail attachments and other uneditable files in reading view".

8. Click "OK" to save the changes.

ADDITIONALLY, By default, Word opens documents in "Read Mode" which is designed to make reading and reviewing documents easier. If you prefer to always open documents in "Editable Mode", you can change this setting in Word's options. Here's how:

Open Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.

Click on "Options" in the left-hand menu.

Click on "General" in the left-hand menu.

In the "Startup options" section, uncheck the box next to "Open e-mail attachments and other uneditable files in reading view".

Click "OK" to save the changes.

Now, when you open a document in Word, it will always open in "Editable Mode". If you want to switch back to "Read Mode", you can do so by clicking on the "View" tab in the ribbon and selecting "Read Mode" from the "View" options.

BEST REGARDS,
    SEGUNFUNMI
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? - Similar Threads - possible view some

Forum Datum

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?: Hello,I just realized that the log of our 3-week trip in the USA was deleted from OneDrive at some point in the past and is no longer in the Recycle Bin. I don't know when the file was deleted...
Microsoft Office 2. Januar 2024

My Asus pen only writes after it is lifted.

My Asus pen only writes after it is lifted.: Hi, when using OneNote and my Asus pen, the pen doesntshow the line it has drown until I lift it. It also causes a blackscreen. I use OneNote for Windows 10, with the latest Windows update and my...
Microsoft Office 11. November 2023

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

Is it possible to fully prevent communication between Departments in an Organisation?

Is it possible to fully prevent communication between Departments in an Organisation?: Hi,I am currently working with information barriers in Microsoft Purview and wondered if you could entirely prevent any communication between the Departments in an Organisation, without creating...
Microsoft Office 23. August 2022

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.: Hallo, ich habe seit 12. Jan. 2018 Daten in OneDrive und die Synchronisierung pausiert. Jetzt stelle ich fest dass ich an diese Daten rund 23,3 GB von 30GB möglichem Volumen nicht mehr...
Microsoft Office 17. August 2022

Is it technically possible to install Outlook 2013 in parallel to Office 2010 (Word, Excel,...

Is it technically possible to install Outlook 2013 in parallel to Office 2010 (Word, Excel,...: I maybe want to use exchange in future with Outlook 2013. But keep MsOffice 2010 (as I need a project to check all Add-Ins etc. therefore no time and budget). That is why I raised question above....
Microsoft Office 6. August 2018

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?: Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2017
Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.