is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?...

Diskutiere und helfe bei is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?... im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; i wanted to make myself a new e mail adress, and would like to swap every links i made with my old email to my newer email. i used the old e mails for... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von thisisme301, 22. September 2018.

1. is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?...

i wanted to make myself a new e mail adress, and would like to swap every links i made with my old email to my newer email.
    i used the old e mails for about 5 years, so i cant remember by myself anymore.

2. GlowBerlin Win User

Von welchem Konto wurde mein Serienbrief versendet?

Hi Diane,
    <br />thank you very much for your answer! The messages are not to be found in the "Sent" folder of my gmail account. Is there a way to check in the Word document which e-mail account is being used?
    <br />Kind regards,
    <br />Glow
    <br />
  3. Megabebbi Win User

OneDrive Family Abo - Kündigen & Geld zurück?

Is there a way to put all 6TB into one account - for me there is no need to have a second or third account - I will use these 6TB for my own.
    So this would be a way to overthink my decision.
    <br />Many thanks
    <br />M
    <br />
  4. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

Direct contact with Microsoft

Hello AlexMatt4

Hi, I'm Karl and will be happy to help you today.

>>

Is there any other way to save my email account and connect microsoft directly to verify my account?

<<

I hate to be the hearer of bad news that is only going to add to your frustration but there is only one way to recover an account and that is via the Microsoft Account Recovery form. If that fails after repeated attempts (up to 2 times a day) then the account is effectively lost. There is no way to bypass the form for account recovery.

There is also no point in trying to contact Microsoft Support for an account you cannot access as described at the top of the following article

How to get support for Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-...

Unfortunately, as frustrating as this answer is, it is the only answer that applies to your question.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum.

[​IMG]
  5. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

My Account has been phished and my E-Mail and Password have been changed.

Hello Simon_201

Hi, I'm Karl and will be happy to help you today.

>>

Is there any way to get my account back?

<<

Unfortunately there is only one way to recover an email account and that is via the Microsoft Account Recovery form and if that fails after repeated attempts (up to 2 times a day), the account is effectively lost. There is no way to recover an account any other way.

https://account.live.com/acsr

In case this helps

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

There is also no point in trying to contact Microsoft Support for an account that you cannot access as described at the top of the following article

How to get support for Outlook.com

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-...

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions.

[​IMG]
  6. Alison E.Martello Win User

After multiple tries and several weeks Ive still not been given any help with recovering my lost outlook account

Hi, GianlucaDi

My name is Alison, I am an Independent Advisor.

I would like to be able to give you a solution to your problem, but unfortunately the only way to regain access to the account is through the recovery form, since there is no other process to recover said account.

Maybe this is helpful:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

I know maybe it is not the answer I expected to receive, but it is the only one I can give you since this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We don't work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account, so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. Furthermore, we have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum.

Best regards.

Alison.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?... - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?... - Similar Threads - there any way

Forum Datum

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?: Hello everyone!We have a big Problem, we have a custome who has a Office 365 Business Standard account. Some months ago we disabled the MFA on every Account and some days ago i wanted to enable...
Microsoft Office 9. Februar 2024

Is there a way to restrict the creation of new communication sites on SharePoint online to...

Is there a way to restrict the creation of new communication sites on SharePoint online to...: I checked various settings in the SharePoint Admin Center and only came across the general restriction on creating new pages. See instructions from Microsoft Learn...
Microsoft Office 8. Januar 2024

Is there any way to switch to the HD movie version even if I already own the UHD version?

Is there any way to switch to the HD movie version even if I already own the UHD version?: Hi. I bought a movie in the Microsoft store in UHD, where only the SD and HD versions contain an additional audio language, while UHD version contains English audio only. The problem is now that I...
Apps 5. Oktober 2023

Is there any way to switch to the HD movie version even if I already own the UHD version?

Is there any way to switch to the HD movie version even if I already own the UHD version?: Hi. I bought a movie in the Microsoft store in UHD, where only the SD and HD versions contain an additional audio language, while UHD version contains English audio only. The problem is now that I...
Games und Spiele 5. Oktober 2023

Where is my invoice

Where is my invoice: Once again Microsoft change the structure of the user portal and it is literally impossible to find any for invoices for services being procured. All I can find is a summary of ordered goods but...
Microsoft Office 24. September 2020

Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?

Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?: Is there any way to replace or buy the keyboard base of a surfacebook1 Model 1703? In this case the battery inside the keyboard popped and rendered the keyboard useless. The screen/tablet works...
Surface 2. August 2020

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?

How to check if our domain is on Microsofts greylist?: Some of our customers have problems receiving emails from us. A client recommended that I should check if our server / IP address was greylisted by Microsoft. I checked this on...
Outlook.com 13. Februar 2020
is there any way to check, where my outlook/hotmail e-mail is linked to?... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.