Login with university office 365 account in word not possible

Diskutiere und helfe bei Login with university office 365 account in word not possible im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I'm currently unable to use Word and other Office services via my university account. As shown in the screenshot I downloaded the office 365... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Alex Wegenast, 16. Mai 2018.

1. Login with university office 365 account in word not possible

Hello,

I'm currently unable to use Word and other Office services via my university account.
    As shown in the screenshot I downloaded the office 365 package with the license for products such as word via my university email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***).
    However, although I can login via the Office website it is not possible to login with it in Word.

I hope you can help me out with this problem since the usage of office is essential for my work.

[​IMG]

2. Wolf Spohr Win User

Lieber Klaus,

Ich werde Dir eine private Nachricht zukommen lassen.

Hier kannst Du nachlesen wie man die Nachrichten aufruft und beantwortet.

Freue mich auf Ihre Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Wolf Fabian Spohr

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. Wolf Spohr Win User

Liebe Jana,

Ich werde Dir eine private Nachricht zukommen lassen.

Hier kannst Du nachlesen wie man die Nachrichten aufruft und beantwortet.

Freue mich auf Ihre Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Wolf Fabian Spohr

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  4. Jana Petr Win User

Hallo

Bei mir tritt genau dieses Problem ebenfalls bei allen Office Anwendungen auf.

Gebe ich meine Logindaten ein, stürzen die Anwendungen ab.

Über eine schnelle Antwort zur Behebung des Problems wäre ich äusserst dankbar.

Freundliche Grüsse
  5. JohannesGmelin Win User

Cannot request microsoft access token for OneDrive file upload within PHP

Hi Elise,
    <br />so it's not possible to upload into a OneDrive with a personal account?
    <br />Cheers
    <br />
  6. Anika Fix Win User

356 Education funktioniert nicht auf iPad Pro 11

Meine Lizenz heißt Office 365 A1 for students.

Und der genaue Wortlaut ist: This account does not allow editing on your device. For an account with full access, contact your organisation about your Office 365 plan.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Mühe!
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Login with university office 365 account in word not possible - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Login with university office 365 account in word not possible - Similar Threads - Login with university

Forum Datum

Help with possible malware

Help with possible malware: Hello everyone,for a couple days now, always after booting up I get a message that something tried to install itself and it was blocked by windows security features. The website that was going to...
Apps 18. August 2023

Help with possible malware

Help with possible malware: Hello everyone,for a couple days now, always after booting up I get a message that something tried to install itself and it was blocked by windows security features. The website that was going to...
Games und Spiele 18. August 2023

Login an activation of Office 2021 not possible

Login an activation of Office 2021 not possible: Dear ladies and gentlemen,we reinstalled one of our maschiens and we would like to install Office 2021 again.We have access to the connected mail and the microsoft account.However when trying to...
Microsoft Office 4. Juli 2023

HUP: Keine Produktauswahl nach "Login with personal account"

HUP: Keine Produktauswahl nach "Login with personal account": Hallo, ich habe mich über meinen Arbeitgeber Robert Bosch GmbH für das HUP-Programm registriert. Nach der Registrierung haben ich eine Mail von Microsoft erhalten um mich einzuloggen. Auch das...
Microsoft Office 21. Dezember 2020

Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account

Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account: Hi everybody, I'm using Office 365 as provided through my university. There must be some conflict between different versions of the same user account stored somewhere, which keeps causing...
Microsoft Office 14. Mai 2020

Login with university office 365 account in word not possible: Hello, I'm currently unable to use Word and other Office services via my university account. As shown in the screenshot I downloaded the office 365 package with the license for products such as...
Microsoft Office 16. Mai 2018

Adding Office365 email account in Outlook not possible

Adding Office365 email account in Outlook not possible: I would like to add an office365 email address to outlook. After entering email and password and proceeding, outlook crashes and the email address is not added. tried to restart windows but same...
Outlook.com 2. Februar 2017
Login with university office 365 account in word not possible solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.