MSOLAP driver raise error because of incorrect stored connection string after office 2016...

Diskutiere und helfe bei MSOLAP driver raise error because of incorrect stored connection string after office 2016... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, we updated our Office in our company from 2016 1705 to 1708 and than the problems occure. I looks like this update installed a new MSOLAP... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von JürgenKat, 1. Februar 2018.

1. JürgenKat
    JürgenKat Gast

MSOLAP driver raise error because of incorrect stored connection string after office 2016...

Hello,

we updated our Office in our company from 2016 1705 to 1708 and than the problems occure.

I looks like this update installed a new MSOLAP driver (8.0) and this driver has a problem with stored invalid connection strings in Excel.

Years ago, we included the parameter „Extended Properties="L=1"" to our connection strings to change the language to our standard language English in SSAS.

The problem is, that many user worldwide build their own reports based on and some of them didn't use our shared datasources.

We tested to change the registry keys for the current MSOLAP driver and everythink works fine.

We also found the following link for SQL Server 2016, but we currently use SQL Server 2014 and upgrading is not a shortterm solution.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3209520/fix-ssas-stored-connection-strings-become-corrupted-if-extended-proper

Could you please help us in finding a solution for our problem.

br

Jürgen

2. Peter Doering Win User

System.AccessViolationException bei OLEDB Zugriff Access 2016 *.accdb

Hallo Daniel,

Den Connection-String wollte ich sehen, um uns ein paar Rückfragen zu ersparen. Ich sehe, du greifst per ADO zu. Es ist zwar nicht mehr als ein Strohhalm, aber falls du die Möglichkeit
    hast, mit (ACE)DAO zu testen, wäre der Connection-String:

"Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)};Dbq=" & sMSAccess_File_Path & "\" & sMSAccess_File_Name & ";Uid=Admin;Pwd="
    & modCrypto.Decrypt(msv_sMSAccess_File_Password_En, sKey, sSalt, 256) ;"

Gruss - Peter
  3. xps350 Win User

SQL in Access VBA

You are right about numbers not needing quotations marks.

In this case the marks are not delimting numbers, but parts of the sql-string:

- "INSERT INTO tblDetail ([Pid], [Bid]) VALUES ("

- ", "

- ")"

The string is build in this way because it consists of fixed parts (see above) and variable parts (the
    values of lngProductID and lngBID).
  4. Afentiko Win User

Diverse Fehler im Event Log des Active Directory

Event-ID 10010 = The server {9BA05972-F6A8-11CF-A442-00A0C90A8F39} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Event-ID 36888 = A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 40. The Windows SChannel error state is 1205.

Event-ID 36874 = An TLS 1.2 connection request was received from a remote client application, but none of the cipher suites supported by the client application are supported by the server. The SSL connection request has failed.

Event-ID: 4202 = Unable to update the IP address on Isatap interface isatap.DC01.a6.internal.cloudapp.net. Update Type: 1. Error Code: 0x490.
  5. MikeMikeCH Win User

Office Sprachpakete mit Office Professional 2016: Download nicht möglich

Vielen Dank für die Mitteilung. Gerne hier die Fehlermeldung in Textform:

"Couldn't install

We're sorry, we had a problem installing your Office program(s).

Is your internet connection working? Do you have enough free space on your main hard drive?

Please try installing again after you've checked the above."

Danke für die Hilfe!

Mike
  6. Martin_Gasser CH Win User

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac

Hi John

After I've applied all of the updates for Office 2016 for Mac, this error no longer occurs.
    It was a bit complicated to find the update in the app (Reg Help, check for updates)

But now everything works fine. Thanks for the support.

Best regards Martin
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

MSOLAP driver raise error because of incorrect stored connection string after office 2016... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

MSOLAP driver raise error because of incorrect stored connection string after office 2016... - Similar Threads - MSOLAP driver raise

Forum Datum

Windows letter assignment incorrect

Windows letter assignment incorrect: Hello,We have strange behavior with our Windows 2019 Server. In File Explorer, the recovery partition 400MB is mounted as drive C:, in Disk Management as well as in Diskpart the correct partition...
Games und Spiele 23. November 2023

Windows search shows Resource URI instead of localized String

Windows search shows Resource URI instead of localized String: See attached screenshot. When I search for "language", I don't see the localized name of the settings menus but it's URI. How to fix this?
Games und Spiele 15. Juli 2023

Blue Screen after AMD driver installation

Blue Screen after AMD driver installation: Hello,I wanted to install the newest AMD driver for my Radeon RX 570. The driver had to restart the computer, and then I got a blue screen. It says: Inaccessible Boot Device. Since then I cant use...
Apps 28. Dezember 2022

Blue Screen after AMD driver installation: Hello,I wanted to install the newest AMD driver for my Radeon RX 570. The driver had to restart the computer, and then I got a blue screen. It says: Inaccessible Boot Device. Since then I cant use...
Apps 27. Dezember 2022

Games und Spiele 27. Dezember 2022

Incorrect parameter after installing any programm

Incorrect parameter after installing any programm: hello, this is a Problem that occured everytime I try to install something. Whenever I try to install a Programm it gives me the error message "WindowsApps/Programmname/Programm.exe" Incorrect...
Apps 18. Juni 2020

Defender Update impossible because "no connection" Fehlercode: 0x80246007

Defender Update impossible because "no connection" Fehlercode: 0x80246007: Ich kann es nicht Updaten da ich angeblich keine Internet Verbindung habe, Microsoft fängt an mich richtig zu ärgern. nicht nur wegen dem. Aber das kann es wirklich nicht sein. sollen sie...
Windows Security 26. Oktober 2016
MSOLAP driver raise error because of incorrect stored connection string after office 2016... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.