My Account got suspended/banned

Diskutiere und helfe bei My Account got suspended/banned im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von TimM._1, 6. Juni 2020.

1. TimM._1
    TimM._1 Gast

Hello,

my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally meaning I had to change it. It asked me to verify myself which I then followed to do. It asked me for my birthday, which I think I have gotten wrong. That is because I created this account when I was underage and I put in a random birthday obviously I had my parents permissions since they bought me a game Forza. Then I said I bought something using this account but it didn't give me the option to select Paypal which I used. Also, it asked me if I ever used skype before and I said yes. But I haven't used it in over a year and I only called my friend once three weeks ago or so. Now my account is permanently suspended until I can verify myself. I can't because I can't get the birthday right. Could you help me somehow?

Thanks.

My Microsoft email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

2. Peter.Star Win User

Hallo,

ich habe die Frage in das outlook.com Forum verschoben.

Nein, helfen kann dir da niemand. Wenn du deine eigenen Daten nicht kennst wie sollte das funktionieren. Du bist hier auf dich alleine gestellt. Hier hat niemand eine Berechtigung da du dich hier in einem Nutzer zu Nutzer Forum befindest.

Peter
  3. LeSeule Win User

[HOTMAIL][HACKER] Alias gelöscht wegen Hackerangriff und nun empfange ich auch keine EMails mehr ...

Creating a new Account isn't possible either:
    <br />
    [​IMG]

<br />I have newest security-software, safe router password, two-way auth on my important accounts and got hacked anyway. So how can I get now my emails back from the old address?

P.S.: Automatic translation is horrible.
    <br />
  4. HowCanIGetMyAccountB Win User

My hotmail account got hacked a long time ago and I dont know how to retrieve it

Hi Raech
    <br />
    Thanks a lot for your response!
    <br />I know this is a community forum and the odds are very small to get a solution here but that underlines my despair.
    <br />Unfortunately I think that there is still some activity on the account as it still exists.
    <br />However I dont believe that a "real" user is behind the account as I tried sending an email to it with an explanation of my situation but I got no response whatsoever.
    <br />I think I have to live with the fact that there is no way of getting my account back.
    <br />Sincerely
    <br />Roman
    <br />
  5. Allgäu Power Win User

27 Monate Microsoft 365 Family

Hello Asher,
    <br />thanks a lot for your reply.
    <br />I have already tried the link you have mentioned. To use the Microsoft Support page does not work for me. I got forwarded from article to article but it does not fix my problem. Finally I found a MS phone number I called, but without success since the recorded voice recommend as "private user" check the web support page. I turn in a cycle.
    <br />I also spend a lot of time with my Microsoft Account at "payment and billing". But always I got forwarded to the Microsoft Support page.
    <br />So, I wrote the above request to the community to see if someone can help.
    <br />Thanks
    <br />
  6. Ma Alyssadanielle Fu Win User

My Microsoft Account got Compliance locked for seamingly no reason.

Hello yekane59, happy to help you today dear :)

You have reached a user-user forum where we try our best to help each other out. None of us here work for Microsoft and it is beyond our capability to assist directly with account or login-related issues.

Have you received any notice upon blockage?

please go to this link for more info and solution to this inquiry:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/unbl....

Hope this helps! have a great day

Alyssa
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

My Account got suspended/banned - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

My Account got suspended/banned - Similar Threads - Account got suspended

Forum Datum

My Microsoft Account got hacked The Microsoft Account cannot be found

My Microsoft Account got hacked The Microsoft Account cannot be found: Hello, today i wanted to login to my Microsoft Account pos.........@gm...com as i clicked on my login button it said that it doesnt exist anymore. Then i checked if the skin on my minecraft...
Apps 24. Mai 2023

My Microsoft Account got hacked The Microsoft Account cannot be found

My Microsoft Account got hacked The Microsoft Account cannot be found: Hello, today i wanted to login to my Microsoft Account pos.........@gm...com as i clicked on my login button it said that it doesnt exist anymore. Then i checked if the skin on my minecraft...
Games und Spiele 24. Mai 2023

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!: Help. As wanted to log in with my microsoft account today i could not log in, because my email and probably password got changed. I got full access to my Microsoft Autenticator App and know my...
Apps 21. Mai 2023

My Microsoft Account got Compliance locked for seamingly no reason.

My Microsoft Account got Compliance locked for seamingly no reason.: My Microsoft Account which i have used normally and played and bought games on recently got complaince locked and i cannot sign in or use my games i bought anymore, i would appreciate help.
Outlook.com 18. April 2023

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.: Why is it possible that an mailnesia email is used as an recovery email. Please help me. I bought game pass. The recorvery doesnt work. Please help me.
Apps 24. Juli 2022

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.: Why is it possible that an mailnesia email is used as an recovery email. Please help me. I bought game pass. The recorvery doesnt work. Please help me.
Games und Spiele 24. Juli 2022

My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally meaning I had to change it. It asked me to verify...
Microsoft Office 6. Juni 2020
My Account got suspended/banned solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.