OneDrive photos - App and web version out of sync

Diskutiere und helfe bei OneDrive photos - App and web version out of sync im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi @all! I recently moved over to OneDrive from Google Drive / Google Photos and there are quite a few stumbling blocks to be honest. However there... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Tobias Wrzal, 30. November 2018.

1. OneDrive photos - App and web version out of sync

Hi @all!

I recently moved over to OneDrive from Google Drive / Google Photos and there are quite a few stumbling blocks to be honest.

However there is one issue I can't explain and I'm hoping for some help from you guys.

I have a quite a few folders containing images and I have a dedicated Folder just for pictures.

When I open the Windows 10 photos app or the OneDrive web photos view I only see Pictures from my pictures folder. It doesn't matter if I switch the option to show all images or to show just Images from the pictures folder.

The Android app however always shows me all Images from all folders with no way to disable that.

I just want to see images from my pictures folder and not from other folders. So put simply I want the Android app to be just like the Windows 10 and web app. If that is not possible I would want the Web version to show all images like the Android version so I can sort out which images to keep.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Georgi T. Win User

Kameraupload - Synchronisierung zwischen One Drive Business und Android Mobile App

3. Oloduku Hasiata Omob Win User

Onenote Synchronisation Android

Hi
    <br />I will advise you to follow the procedure below to back up and force sync the OneNote.
    <br />The issue seems to be related to the sync issue, and I'll recommend signing out and signing in again to sync your OneNote again. >>> Verify and make sure OneNote is running in the foreground.
    <br />>>> Sign out and back into OneNote to reset your credentials and avoid authentication issues.
    <br />>>> Force a OneNote to sync Also check your Microsoft OneDrive on the affected device, you can sign out and sign in again to resync the OneDrive on the mobile device.
    <br />>>> Reset credentials
    <br />1. Open OneNote, and then tap Notebooks in the lower-left corner.
    <br />2. Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen and select Settings.
    <br />3. Tap Account.
    <br />4. Tap Sign Out, and then tap OK.
    <br />5. Tap the Recent Apps button at the bottom of the screen (to the left of your Home button), find the OneNote app, and swipe it sideways to close it.
    <br />6. Start OneNote and sign in to your account. Force
    <br />>>>> sync for Android phones
    <br />1. In OneNote, find the notebook that is experiencing the sync issues.
    <br />2. Tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the screen and select Sync Notebook (Account Name).
    <br />3. Leave the device on until the sync is complete. You may need to keep the device on overnight, especially for very large notebooks or first-time syncs.
    <br />Note! To sync all notebooks, go to the list of notebooks. Tap the three-dot menu, and then select Sync All.
    <br />Let me know if you need further assistance on this issue.
    <br />Give back to the community. Help the next person who has this problem by indicating whether this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No at the bottom.
    <br />All the best Oloduku

This answer has been automatically translated. Therefore, it may contain grammatical errors or foreign expressions.
    <br />
  4. teorema67_ Win User

In der Fotos App von MS ist keine Verbindung zum OneDrive for Business möglich

Danke für die Antwort!
    <br />Ja, genau das irritiert mich:
    <br />
    • Auf meinem PC (Surface Pro) bin ich mit dem Business Konto angemeldet und alle im Business OneDrive gespeicherten Fotos erscheinen.
      <br />
    • Auf dem Surface Duo 2 geht die Anmeldung mit dem Business Konto stets ins Leere, die App wechselt zur OneDrive App und in der Photos App werde ich erneut zur Anmeldung aufgefordert. Die dann wieder ins Leere geht.
      <br />
    • Auf dem Surface Duo 2 bin ich in der OneDrive App auch nur mit meinem Business Konto und nicht mit meinem "privaten Konto" angemeldet.
      <br />
    Viele Grüße, Andreas
    <br />Edit: Ich habe probiert, alle Konten abzumelden und dann wieder anzumelden, die Photos App für Android nimmt die Anmeldung des Business OneDrives weiterhin nicht an (die des "privaten OneDrives" schon). Ich habe auch die Anmeldung via SharePoint Server-URL in der Photos App probiert, wird ebenfalls nicht akzeptiert.
    <br />
  5. Alister126 Win User

Posteingang mit Relevanz

Ich warte in meiner Outlook-App auch noch sehnsüchtig auf die Aktivierung der "Focused Inbox". Ärgerlich ist besonders, da diese in der Web- und Android-App funktioniert - nicht jedoch in der kostenpflichtigen 365er-Outlook-Version.

Ich wäre für einen baldigen Roll-out sehr dankbar!
  6. Julia_Sz Win User

Automatische Eingangsbestätigung aus einem Funktionspostfach

Hallo Alexander,

genau das wollen wir ja nicht :) Wie bei der Frage schon beschrieben: dann sieht der Absender schon die Out-of-office Meldung, noch bevor er die Nachricht verschickt. Diese "Automatische Antworten" Option ist ja nur out of office Meldung, und diese ist
    in dem fall nicht richtig. Das möchten wir nicht, da wir eine Eingangsbestätigung den Kunden schicken wollen, wenn wir eine Mail bekommen.

Genau hier versuchte ich bei Regeln eine neue Regel zu erstellen. Im "normalen" Outlook kann man hier ja einstellen, dass eine Antwort gesendet wird. Das scheint in der web version nicht zu funktionieren.

Haben Sie da eine Idee? (Ja es geht um ein freigegebenes Postfach)

Danke!

Julia
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

OneDrive photos - App and web version out of sync - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

OneDrive photos - App and web version out of sync - Similar Threads - OneDrive photos App

Forum Datum

Disable OneDrive Photos "For You" in Web and Android

Disable OneDrive Photos "For You" in Web and Android: Hi, i can't find any solution to disable the "For You" in the OneDrive Photos Section.In the OneDrive Options it was possible to disable "For You" for the My Files Section.Web:Android:
Microsoft Office 9. Februar 2024

Sync Error OneNote - can't sync as it's out of space

Sync Error OneNote - can't sync as it's out of space: Hi there, I don't understand that error message that is popping up since this morning. I've just checked my storage space and there's still lot of GB left. I have 1TB and only 25,1GB are used...
Microsoft Office 16. Februar 2022

Out of office und Kategoriefarben

Out of office und Kategoriefarben: Guten Tag, ich habe mir die Business-Version von Microsoft Office 2019 gekauft kein 365, da ich kein Abo wünsche. Einfach die normale Lizenz. Nun habe ich folgende Probleme: 1. meine Termine...
Outlook.com 9. Januar 2021

Im Web Version von Office 365 Kann ich keine Web App öffnen.

Im Web Version von Office 365 Kann ich keine Web App öffnen.: Im Web Version von Office 365 Kann ich keine Web App öffnen. Seit einige Tage habe ich das problem dass ich keine Web App in die Web Version von Office365 nicht öffnen kann bzw. keine bereits...
Microsoft Office 12. Juli 2020

Onedrive Web Version (onedrive.live.com)

Onedrive Web Version (onedrive.live.com): Moin Moin Ich habe folgendes Problem wenn ich auf onedrive.live.com einen Ordner oder eine Datei Teilen will (per E-Mail) bekomme ich einen Fehler. Oben rechts steht dann 1 Element konnte nicht...
OneDrive 20. Dezember 2016

Onedrive Web Version (onedrive.live.com)

Onedrive Web Version (onedrive.live.com): Moin Moin Ich habe folgendes Problem wenn ich auf onedrive.live.com einen Ordner oder eine Datei Teilen will (per E-Mail) bekomme ich einen Fehler. Oben rechts steht dann 1 Element konnte nicht...
OneDrive 7. Dezember 2016

Photos-App

Photos-App: Seit einem automatischen Update von heute Morgen ist die Sprache innerhalb der Photos-App auf englisch umgestellt. Kann mir jemand verraten, wie diese wieder auf deutsch umgestellt wird?
Apps 7. November 2016
OneDrive photos - App and web version out of sync solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.