OneNote automatically switches to Lasso Select when I want to draw

Diskutiere und helfe bei OneNote automatically switches to Lasso Select when I want to draw im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have a Problem when using OneNote (2016 as well as OneNote for Windows 10) with my Acer Active Stylus Pen. When I draw with my pen it works at first,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Stocki198, 23. Juli 2018.

1. Stocki198
    Stocki198 Gast

OneNote automatically switches to Lasso Select when I want to draw

I have a Problem when using OneNote (2016 as well as OneNote for Windows 10) with my Acer Active Stylus Pen. When I draw with my pen it works at first, but once I select "Lasso select" I cannot switch back to "Type" - OneNote always changes to Lasso select once I come near to the screen.

2. NikolinoDE Win User

Dynamic Filter

Yes, it is possible to create dynamic filters for a SharePoint list view that will automatically update the calendar view to show only the items that meet the filter criteria. You can do this by using the Filter option in the list view settings.
    To create a dynamic filter for your list view, follow these steps:
    1. Open the list in SharePoint and switch to the view you want to filter.
    2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page and select “List settings” from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll down to the “Views” section and click on the name of the view you want to filter.
    4. In the “Filter” section, select “Show items only when the following is true” and set up your filter criteria using the available fields and operators.
    5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
    Once you’ve set up your dynamic filter, the calendar view will automatically update to show only the items that meet your filter criteria. You can change or remove the filter at any time by going back to the list view settings and modifying your filter criteria.
  3. JosielynGabriel Win User

Word 2019 Lasso tool gone

Hello Jannik_Schmitt, thank you so much for your patience.

I believe Lasso Tool is under ink selection tool.

Unfortunately according to Microsoft updated information for the year 2020, Lasso tool applies only to PowerPoint and Excel.

You can check the below link for informations:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/draw-a...

I hope it helps. Thanks!

Josielyn

Independent Support Advisor
  4. Bernd P. Win User

one note

5. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Transfer OneNote materials from an institution's MS 365 to a private MS 365 account

Hello Jonathan B,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I am a Microsoft 365 user just like you. I hope you are doing well?

I understand you are inquiring about how to transfer your school OneNote files from your school account to your personal account.

Yes, you can copy notes/materials from your school account to your personal account.

1. Open the OneNote app.

2. Navigate to the notebook with the notes you'd like to copy over.

3. Right-click on the page that you want to copy, then select Move/Copy from the pop-up menu.

4. Choose the section where you want to copy, then select Copy.

5. Navigate to your personal account's notebook to view the copy of that page.

6. Repeat the steps above for any pages you want to copy into your personal account.

Find link from Microsoft for guidance on how to copy your school note to your personal OneNote:

https://support.microsoft.com/article/deb62dce-c441-41b0-b2fc-fccd3cc99c1b

Please try these steps I have provided and let me know if you need more assistance.

Give back to the Community, Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Warm Regards

<br />
  6. Viki_Sz Win User

Wie bringe ich meine OneNote Notizen vom Android Smartphone auf meinen PC

Hello Verdi,

I'm happy to help you
    sync notes between an Android phone and a computer.

You can use a web browser to access your OneDrive account.
    After you log in, your notes will automatically sync.

1. Open onedrive.comfrom your computer
    and log in with your Microsoft account.

Find the notebook you want and click it to open it in OneNote or OneNote Online.

Synchronization occurs automatically when you switch between notes and sections.
    For example, if you enter a new note and then go back to the section view, the new notes are synchronized with OneDrive.

· * Tap the overflow menu and press Sync
    All to syncall notes and sections, as well as all new OneDrive notebooks, on the Synchronize Notebook page.

If you have questions in the future, we are happy to be there for you.

Yours sincerely,

Viki
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

OneNote automatically switches to Lasso Select when I want to draw - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

OneNote automatically switches to Lasso Select when I want to draw - Similar Threads - OneNote automatically switches

Forum Datum

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows: I wanted to switch back so i put the flashdrive with the IOS in and tried to install it and now it says no bootable device.Today i tried the SurfaceGo_FixNoBootableDevice.zip but now iam stuck at...
Games und Spiele 25. Januar 2024

I want to revive my account

I want to revive my account: I created a hotmail account approximately 5 years ago. I want to regain access to it, I havent logged in it in years now.I have completely forgotten the password and the number linked to that...
Microsoft Office 18. November 2023

File Picker Ui not available if I try to add a Picture to paint oor if I want to attach a...

File Picker Ui not available if I try to add a Picture to paint oor if I want to attach a...: File Picker Ui not available if I try to add a Picture to paint oor if I want to attach a file to Thunderbird mail.
Apps 20. Juli 2023

File Picker Ui not available if I try to add a Picture to paint oor if I want to attach a...

File Picker Ui not available if I try to add a Picture to paint oor if I want to attach a...: File Picker Ui not available if I try to add a Picture to paint oor if I want to attach a file to Thunderbird mail.
Games und Spiele 20. Juli 2023

Authenticator App wants me to use it to be able to use it

Authenticator App wants me to use it to be able to use it: I received a Visual Studio Abo. To Access/activate it I was prompted to use the MS Authenticator App. To log into the Authenticator App I was prompted to use the MS Authenticator App...Please help...
Microsoft Office 28. März 2022

Send to OneNote

Send to OneNote: Ich habe Office 365 64 Bit und möchte Send to OneNote in den Autostart einfügen. Send to OneNote habe ich als Kachel und es startet, wenn ich draufklicke. Aber wo ist der Speicherort von Send to...
Microsoft Office 16. März 2019

I want to download Windows8.1 to usb

I want to download Windows8.1 to usb: I want to download Windows 8.1 to usb but mediacreationtool not working
Allgemeines 10. Mai 2018
OneNote automatically switches to Lasso Select when I want to draw solved

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Onenote keeps switching to select tool

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.