OneNote seems to never stop syncing

Diskutiere und helfe bei OneNote seems to never stop syncing im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have the problem that in my University notebook the syncing seems to never stop, even though I checked that on the online version everything is there... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von chaboden, 7. April 2020.

1. chaboden
    chaboden Gast

I have the problem that in my University notebook the syncing seems to never stop, even though I checked that on the online version everything is there and filled out like on the app. the cloud with the little check on the upper right hand side says so too. Only on the notebook selection panel it shows a "syncing circle" for the last few days. [i am using the OneNote optimised for Win10]

Any suggestions?

2. rdazarola Win User

Dear Chaboden,

Thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll help you.

You could try this, if you have all your notebooks synced and updated in the cloud, go to search box in Windows toolbar and type: Apps & Features, then find OneNote, click over it, then click on Advanced Options, next, you can try with Repair option, if doesn't
    solve the issue, so, click on Reset, but remember, that process will remove all your notebooks and credentials from the app. Then sign in with your personal account and sync again.

Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

I hope it has been useful to you.

Regards,

Renzo.
  3. rdazarola Win User

In an inPrivate/incognito window, go to
    https://onenote.com
    , access with your personal account, open a notebook, then in the ribbon bar, click on Open in App in order to sync with your PC, if doesn't sync, could be that the notebook is to large.

By other hand, If that notebook is really large, you can sync it with Onenote 2016, I have synced large notebooks with that version and works fine.

So, if you want, you can download Onenote 2016 version from below link, Microsoft still support that version:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...
  4. chaboden Win User

Doesn't seem to solve the problem. After the reset it was the same again
  5. Bernd P. Win User

one note

6. FBirnbaum_305 Win User

Text in table not displayed at the right place / What is this grey area in the ruler and how to change it?

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately this arrow never appears and I can't drag the grey area. I know that this works in word, but in this e-mail it doesn't seem to work that way.

Thanks anyways,
    Franziska
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

OneNote seems to never stop syncing - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

OneNote seems to never stop syncing - Similar Threads - OneNote seems never

Forum Datum

How can I cancel or stop OneDrive from syncing

How can I cancel or stop OneDrive from syncing: Hallo,die Synchronisieren findet nicht statt läuft seit 6 Stunden
Microsoft Office Gestern um 12:42 Uhr

How can I cancel or stop OneDrive from syncing

How can I cancel or stop OneDrive from syncing: Ich habe das Gefühl, dass es irgendein Problem gibt. Ich habe One Drive bereits deinstalliert.Er hört nicht mehr auf irgendetwas hochzuladen. Und andauernd habe ich Speicherprobleme, obwohl ich...
Microsoft Office 11. Januar 2024

Submitting false positives seems to be broken

Submitting false positives seems to be broken: Hi, since yesterday evening I am unable to submit false positives here:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmissionUpon submitting the form, I keep getting the error "File Upload failed -...
Microsoft Office 27. April 2021

Normal.dotm - never ending story

Normal.dotm - never ending story: Ich habe mit irgend etwas, was mir nicht bewusst ist, normal.dotm aus dem Tritt gebracht. Seither verlangt jedes Dokument welches ich gerne nur einfach schliessen möchte, dass ich die geänderte...
Microsoft Office 3. September 2019

Stop

Stop: "" "STOP: 0x000000c4 (0x0000000000000091,0x0000000000000000,0xFFFFF80002E5FFC0,0x0000000000000000 Nach dem Update Installiere ich, ist das Passiert, Warum? [Moved from: English Locale]
Allgemeines 5. Januar 2018

OneNote Syncing Probleme

OneNote Syncing Probleme: Hallo, ich habe versucht meine lokalen OneNote Notizbücher auf OneDrive zu teilen. Leider scheiterte das immer mit einer Fehlermeldung, weshalb ich dann über OneDrive die OneNote online...
OneDrive 3. März 2017

Stop!Music

Stop!Music: Stop!Music [IMG] "Stop!Music is a sleep timer for all Windows Phone 8 music apps" WPcentral Fall asleep listening to your favorite music or audiobook and the phone will turn off when the...
Tools + Produktivität 24. März 2015
OneNote seems to never stop syncing solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.