Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login

Diskutiere und helfe bei Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, we are using: Microsoft Outlook 2016 Build 16.0.12527.20170 32-Bit Windows 10 1909 Microsoft Exchange Version 15.2 Build 221.12 We are... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von WinHelp GmbH, 6. März 2020.

1. Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login

Hello,

we are using:

Microsoft Outlook 2016 Build 16.0.12527.20170 32-Bit

Windows 10 1909

Microsoft Exchange Version 15.2 Build 221.12

We are only using Micrsoft Exchange mailboxes, no micrsoft related cloud services. On the start of outlook there is always an microsoft login promt.

Closing this windows will cause an logout from excahnge, the status bar says "Password needed". Afterwards there Outlook won´t work anymore. Why? We are using an Active Direcoty Domain, my windows user ist still logged in.We don´t want to use any Office 365 features.

What I´ve done so far:

- Disabled optional experience in the Trust Center options

- Disabled "Improve shared Calendars" in the account settings

2. Mark Embestro Win User

Hi, my name is Mark. a fellow Outlook User and Independent Advisor

See if this information helps you out.

-Try to clear the credentials in cred manager

- Navigate to the “Accounts” section of the Settings app and navigate to the “Access work or school” page.

- Click the account you want to unlink and press the “Disconnect” button.

- Follow the prompts to complete the account removal process.

- Restart your computer

- Launch Outlook (It will ask you to login and enter your password)

See if it helps, hoping it does,
  3. WinHelp GmbH Win User

hey, Im using Outlook in exchange only mode. The exchange is hosted locally, so why should i login with a micrsoft account in an AD-Domain environment?
  4. Mark Embestro Win User

Hi, what happens when you login? from the image you sent, it is asking you enter the account.

Login and see if it works,
  5. Dane_Marle Win User

Have you tried clicking on the status that said password needed ? It should show you a window to login , once it does , since you are on AD, on the username box , instead of using your email address , use this format instead DOMAIN\Username

Example: Testnet\user1
  6. WinHelp GmbH Win User

Hey Mark,

there is only the AD-Domain account. So this will remove the client pc from the domain, I decided to do this. After re adding the pc to the domain the login prompt still occurs.

Ive added a picture of the prompt.

[​IMG]
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 promts

Forum Datum

Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app

Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app: Hello,i can‘t install iTunes, because the app Microsft Store asks me to login. iTunes is for free.I once used a MS account in Windows 11 Pro, but decided to change to a local account. Win was...
Apps 18. Januar 2024

Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app

Microsoft Store asks me for login for a free app: Hello,i can‘t install iTunes, because the app Microsft Store asks me to login. iTunes is for free.I once used a MS account in Windows 11 Pro, but decided to change to a local account. Win was...
Games und Spiele 18. Januar 2024

Microsoft Login

Microsoft Login: Moin Zusammen...ich mache schon seit mehreren Stunden daran rum:Jedes mal, wenn ich mich mit meinem Windows Live Konto irgendwo am Rechner anmelden will kommt eine Fehlermeldung: "Versuchen Sie es...
Apps 20. Oktober 2022

Microsoft Login

Microsoft Login: Moin Zusammen...ich mache schon seit mehreren Stunden daran rum:Jedes mal, wenn ich mich mit meinem Windows Live Konto irgendwo am Rechner anmelden will kommt eine Fehlermeldung: "Versuchen Sie es...
Games und Spiele 20. Oktober 2022

Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login: Hello, we are using: Microsoft Outlook 2016 Build 16.0.12527.20170 32-Bit Windows 10 1909 Microsoft Exchange Version 15.2 Build 221.12 We are only using Micrsoft Exchange mailboxes, no...
Outlook.com 6. März 2020

Outlook 2016 login problem

Outlook 2016 login problem: Hello MS team, please could you help me troubleshoot my problems with outlook 2016. Yesterday my outlook has just stucked in the login procedure. I've tried many troubleshooting guides,...
Outlook.com 15. Februar 2019

Outlook 2016 for Mac

Outlook 2016 for Mac: Diverse Funktionalitäten meines Outlooks funktionieren nicht. 1) Die Suchfunktion ist absoluter rubbish. Er findet nichts was vor seinen Füssen liegt 2) Er übernimmt keine Emails in sein...
Microsoft Office 14. November 2017
Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.