Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin

Diskutiere und helfe bei Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have an Excel-Spreadsheet (xlsx file) in Excel 2013/2016 and an additional Excel addin (xll file). This two files I plan to deliver to potential... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von RobertHaas1, 16. Januar 2018.

1. Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin

I have an Excel-Spreadsheet (xlsx file) in Excel 2013/2016 and an additional Excel addin (xll file).
    This two files I plan to deliver to potential customers as a testversion for free.
    Do I need a special permission/License from Microsoft for this purpose.
    The used development tools, i.e. Excel 2013/2016 and Excel 2013 SDK will not be a part of my software just the xlsx and xll file.

Add: Is there an appropriate terms of use document available in the internet? Especially I would like to avoid to be liable.
    On the other hand I don't want my program/xll to be de-compiled/reverse engineered or commercially sold by any user.

2. Bernard_Par Win User

Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin

Hallo Robert,

Siehe bitte diese
    Webseite:

Die Webseite bietet Windows-Support für Entwickler

Solltest du weitere Fragen haben, lass uns bitte wissen.

MfG.

PS. You can get Developer Support
    here

It is a German forum and I answered by force of habit in German.
  3. Bernard_Par Win User

Excel 2013/2016 und Excel 2013 SDK

Hallo Robert,

Ich habe dir
    hier
    beantwortet

MfG.

Bernard
  4. FW_WF Win User

Office Icons

Ist zwar schon etwas älter aber für den ein oder anderen evtl. dennoch hilfreich.

Microsoft stellt mit der "Visual Studio Image Library" Icons und Bilder bereit die in eigenen Software Projekten eingesetzt werden dürfen (für Webseiten wäre das z.B. ASP.NET). Logos von Word, Excel PowerPoint etc. sind übrigens enthalten.

[b]Auszug aus der EULA:[/b]a. Right to Use and Distribute.

• Images.  You may copy, distribute, and deploy the images in the Image Library in applications that you develop with the Visual Studio Family of products.

Das Ganze gibt es hier:
    Visual Studio Image Library

Viel Spaß
  5. Frank - University o Win User

Offene Lizenzierung (Creative Commons) von Screencast Videos von Microsoft Powerpoint Oberfläche(n)

I repeat again, my point is that I want to make a screencast video using PowerPoint. In this video you can see the interface of PowerPoint. I want to re-license this video with an open license. So I want to allow others to copy, modify, distribute, display, license or sell the video.
    <br />
    <br />Can you specifically answer this question for me?
    <br />
  6. ArminOppliger Win User

Mehr als ein Dokument für Benutzer ausserhalb der Organisation freigeben

Vielen Dank für das Feedback. Also ich möchte einen Ordner freigeben und wähle "Teilen" und bei darauffolgenden Dialog ein Microsoft-Account. Dieses wird aber nicht "erkannt" (ein hotmail.com Account).

Habe ich nun zuwenig Rechte um den Folder zu teilen ("You need to be a Site Owner or have full control permissions to share a site with external users."). Wie kann ich dies überprüfen?

Danke
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin - Similar Threads - Permissions distribute Excel

Forum Datum

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

SharePoint: problem with permissions on a fixed folderstructure

SharePoint: problem with permissions on a fixed folderstructure: HiThe following scenario: We create different libraries per main theme. We create the folders "1.1 XY", "1.2 XZ" and so on directly underneath. However, there are also folders that have another...
Microsoft Office 7. Dezember 2023

you may not have permissions when try to open a group calendar in Outlook

you may not have permissions when try to open a group calendar in Outlook: The initial situation is as follows: there is a Microsoft Teams that is private. This team contains one owner and several members. In the Exchange settings for the group mailbox, the Teams is set...
Outlook.com 1. November 2023

EXCEL VBA - Importing and formating a TXT file to a existing table

EXCEL VBA - Importing and formating a TXT file to a existing table: Hey Guys,I'm new to VBA and advanced Excel use. There is a little project I'd like to achieve and maybe some of you are able to help out with some tips :My goal is to extract data out a txt file,...
Microsoft Office 11. Oktober 2023

Visio Addin für Excel vernichtet mein Diagramm

Visio Addin für Excel vernichtet mein Diagramm: Im Excel Add-In habe ich mit dem Hybrid-Diagramm-Typ ein Diagramm erstellt und es in Visio Desktop optimiert.Die Datenstruktur ist gleich geblieben und nur die Daten werden stets geändert. Vor...
Microsoft Office 12. Dezember 2022

EXCEL Addin

EXCEL Addin: Hallo, folgende Fehlermeldung habe ich im Ereignisprotokoll, nach ausführen der Addin AnwendungName der fehlerhaften Anwendung: EXCEL.EXE, Version: 16.0.15629.20156, Zeitstempel: 0x632e4be6Name...
Microsoft Office 10. Oktober 2022

Excel AddIn Makro .. before close

Excel AddIn Makro .. before close: Hallo liebe Excel-Spezialisten, ich habe ein Problem: ich möchte gerne, dass bei bestimmten Dateien vor dem Schließen der Excel-Datei ein Makro ausgeführt wird. Dazu habe ich das Makro...
Microsoft Office 20. August 2018
Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.