Problem registering Surface Hub 2S with Teams

Diskutiere und helfe bei Problem registering Surface Hub 2S with Teams im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; We have run a customer demo with Microsoft Surface Hub 2S. Deployment of device went fine; users were able to sign in with their (Azure AD-synced)... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von Matthias Bender, 16. Oktober 2019.

1. Problem registering Surface Hub 2S with Teams

We have run a customer demo with Microsoft Surface Hub 2S. Deployment of device went fine; users were able to sign in with their (Azure AD-synced) accounts and had access to there OneDrive/Whiteboards/etc. In other words. General Network Connection was working fine, including browsing the Web (Microsoft Edge) from Surface Hub 2S.

However, the device struggled to rgister itself (as a "ressource") with Microsoft Teams. The Teams window on the right Hand side of the screen was all-black or showed some general error messages. We did not experience such issues in similar demos before, where technical setup was similar.

We suspect (although unverified) that the issue is on network side, i.e., some necessary ports/URLs/… were blocked by the customer's firewall, which made registration attempts of the device with Microsoft Teams fail.

My questions

• what are "best practices" to troubleshoot such issues on-site? What could be means to verify that the issue is caused by (lack of) Network connectivity? Are there any log file I could access (how to do so?) which could give more information about the issue?
    • Which URLs/ports/… are necessary for Microsoft Surface Hub 2S to work properly, in particular to register with Teams? The documentation I know is somewhat vague and only mentions Skype for Business (see attachment). Can anybody Point me to any more detailed description, in particular with regards to Registration at Microsoft Teams?

Your support is highly appreciated

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Problem registering Surface Hub 2S with Teams - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Problem registering Surface Hub 2S with Teams - Similar Threads - Problem registering Surface

Forum Datum

0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only

0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only: Hi Guys,we have a company regulation that we have to use Meraki Wi-Fi 6E Network Security Switches Routers Cisco Meraki for our devices. When trying to connect my device with the meraki cloud, I...
Apps 23. Februar 2023

0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only

0x80180018 Error when registering with device management only: Hi Guys,we have a company regulation that we have to use Meraki Wi-Fi 6E Network Security Switches Routers Cisco Meraki for our devices. When trying to connect my device with the meraki cloud, I...
Games und Spiele 23. Februar 2023

Surface Pro X erkennt Surface Hub 2S bei WINDOWS-K Tastenkombination nicht als Wiedergabegerät

Surface Pro X erkennt Surface Hub 2S bei WINDOWS-K Tastenkombination nicht als Wiedergabegerät: Ich habe ein Surface Pro X WIN 11Surface Hub 2S 85"Wenn ich mit der Tastenkombination WINDOWS-K nach Wiedergabegeräten suche, dann wird mir unser Surface Hub 2S nicht angezeigt.Meine Kollegen mit...
Surface 6. Februar 2023

Surface HUB Reset

Surface HUB Reset: Guten Tag Ich habe ein Surface HUB 2 im Einsatz, welches im Azure AD registred ist. Leider nicht joined. Nun will ich auf der Startseite nicht das Skype-Icon, sondern das Teams-Icon. Dies...
Surface 2. Februar 2021

Problem registering Surface Hub 2S with Teams

Problem registering Surface Hub 2S with Teams: We have run a customer demo with Microsoft Surface Hub 2S. Deployment of device went fine; users were able to sign in with their (Azure AD-synced) accounts and had access to there...
Microsoft Office 16. Oktober 2019

Surface Hub - Deutschland

Surface Hub - Deutschland: Hallo, wir haben vor einiger Zeit bereits eine Anzahlung für 2 Surface Hub abgegeben und wollten uns einmal erkundigen, wann dieses in Deutschland erscheinen wird. Kann uns hier jemand...
Surface 28. Dezember 2018

Tonqualität bei Videokonferenzen mit dem Surface Hub

Tonqualität bei Videokonferenzen mit dem Surface Hub: Hallo, wir nutzen in unserem Innovation Room den Microsoft Surface Hub. Leider bekommen wir von den Kollegen mitgeteilt, dass die Tonqualität des Surface Hub bei Videokonferenzen sehr schlecht...
Surface 1. Dezember 2018
Problem registering Surface Hub 2S with Teams solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.