Problems concerning the Table of Authorities

Diskutiere und helfe bei Problems concerning the Table of Authorities im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear all, right now I am trying to create a Table of Authorities for a very long legal dissertation with a lot of §§ etc. Now I face several... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von TuemmlerGruss11, 13. September 2018.

1. Problems concerning the Table of Authorities

Dear all,

right now I am trying to create a Table of Authorities for a very long legal dissertation with a lot of §§ etc.

Now I face several problems:

1. How can I increase the amount of categories? Sixteen categories are simply not enough for such a complex topic as mine.

2. How can I change the order of the entries? Right now it looks like this:

Art. 1 CBD ........ 27, 54

Art. 15 CBD .......28, 89

Art. 3 CBD ..............27

Art. 32 CBD ............45

Art. 3 Abs. 1 CBD ...29

I would prefer the articles to be in the right order and not Art. 15 before Art. 3 as well as all Art. 3, even when concerning different sections (in German Absatz), bundled up together. There should be no Art. 32 in between them

3. As I only have 16 categories right now, I needed to open a category for further legislation, which is a now a mess

§ 322 BGB ............... 45

§ 128 StGB ...............95

§ 23 Abs. 1 Nr. 2a .....150

§ 303 StGB ...............71

§ 322 Abs. 1 BGB .....46

I would like to summarize them based on their law codification, for example StGB (German criminal law code), but I don't have any further categories more.

Has anyone ideas on this?

I wish you a nice evening,

Christian

2. ThomasPollak Win User

Mein 365-Abo ist trotz Bezahlung auf dem Laptop gesaperrt. Hilfe?

Hallo Greg, thanks again for your help! Most usefull for me was first your patience and your competence , and secondly the website you send me for troubleshooting and uninstalling all data and files concerning microsoft office:
    <br />https://support.office.com/client/Troubleshoot-Office-2016-for-Mac-issues-by-completely-uninstalling-before-you-reinstall-ec3aa66e-6a76-451f-9d35-cba2e14e94c0
    <br />After uninstalling most of the microsoft files I could reload Office without any messages of subsription problems. I hope this will stay so...
    <br />All the best for you
    <br />Thomas
    <br />
  3. Ge.H.a Win User

Word 365

In my mind not very helpful.

Would have preferred a light-gray outline of the table (like in past versions), which does not get printed. In that way one could easily see where the table is located and where the different cells are. It is still possbile today, when activating the "Textbegrenzungen",
    but then you get also a grey line on every text line of the document, which does not at all contribute to a clear overview of the document.

Thx anyhow for your answer.
  4. Michael2222 Win User

Changing the language of tables, illustrations etc.

"This is a German forum."

----

Tut mir leid.

Alt+F9 hat nicht richtig funktioniert. Ich sehe z.B. immer noch "Tabelle 1" - obwohl es mit den Seitenzahlen usw. geklappt hat. "Tabelle" ist irgendeine Aufzählung.
  5. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Hello,

you are talking about captions. As "Abb." isn't one of the built-in labels, it will not be adapted automatically. If you would like to use "Fig." you have to create a new label "Fig." first. Then you have to show field codes by pressing Alt+F9. Now you are
    able to replace (Strg+H) "Abb." by "Fig." or "SEQ Abb." by "SEQ Fig.". Pressing Alt+F9 again will show the results. Maybe, you have to update fields (Strg+A | F9).

This is a German forum. So next time please ask in an English speaking forum.

Regards

Lisa
  6. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Hallo,

Alt+F9 wechselt im gesamten Dokument zwischen Ansicht der Feldfunktionen und Ansicht des Ergebnisses. Wenn du also weiterhin "Tabelle 1" statt z. B. "Tabelle { SEQ Tabelle \* ARABIC }" siehst, handelt es sich wohl nicht um eine Feldfunktion bzw. Beschriftung.

Es könnte sich dann um eine automatische Nummerierung mit vorangestelltem "Tabelle" handeln. Falls dafür eine Formatvorlage erstellt/verwendet wurde, wird sie im Aufgabenbereich "Formatvorlagen" angezeigt oder per Strg+Umschalt+S, wenn sich der Cursor im
    entsprechenen Absatz befindet. Vielleicht ist auch nur über "Start | Absatz | Nummerierung" ein neues Zahlenformat angelegt worden.

Viele Grüße

Lisa
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Problems concerning the Table of Authorities - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Problems concerning the Table of Authorities - Similar Threads - Problems concerning the

Forum Datum

Table Set Dining Room Masterpieces: Discover the Art of Dining in Style

Table Set Dining Room Masterpieces: Discover the Art of Dining in Style: The foundation of any Table Set Dining Room is the choice of tableware. Invest in quality dinnerware that complements your dining room’s aesthetic. Whether you prefer classic porcelain, rustic...
Allgemeines 18. September 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

news of the week

news of the week: great news http://rur.biz/entry.php?b=8920
Microsoft Windows 6. Mai 2022

Customized table of contents doesn't work

Customized table of contents doesn't work: I have created a word document with a custom style called "test123" and used "Heading 1" as base. After creating several lines I created a table of content with the field-command "{TOC \t...
Microsoft Office 15. Februar 2018

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016

The Game of Life

The Game of Life: The Game of Life [IMG] GENIESSE DAS LEBEN IN VOLLEN ZÜGEN AUF DEINEM WINDOWS PHONE! Dank Xbox LIVE®-Aktivierung kannst du Erfolge sammeln und in den Bestenlisten nachsehen, wer auf großem Fuß...
Spiele 7. März 2015

Aces of the Luftwaffe

Aces of the Luftwaffe: Aces of the Luftwaffe [IMG] AUF INS COCKPIT UND WERDE ZU EINEM HELDEN DER LÜFTE! * * * * * „AotL ist das beste Spiel!“ * * * * * „Jede Menge Action, super Steuerung.“ DU musst zeigen aus...
Spiele 5. März 2015
Problems concerning the Table of Authorities solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.