Publish App using the free Student Developer Account

Diskutiere und helfe bei Publish App using the free Student Developer Account im Bereich Windows Insider im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello guys, I'm student and I use the free Microsoft Student Developer account from my high school. Currently, I am having truble publishing my apps... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows Insider" wurde erstellt von Jasper Michalke, 21. Dezember 2018.

1. Publish App using the free Student Developer Account

Hello guys,

I'm student and I use the free Microsoft Student Developer account from my high school. Currently, I am having truble publishing my apps in the Microsoft Store. I always get the following error message:

You are signed in as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which is not associated with a Partner Center account. If you believe this is an error, try deleting your browser cookies and then do one of the following:

• - Sign in with an Azure AD user account that is already associated with a Partner Center account
    • - Sign in with a Microsoft account that is already associated with a Partner Center account
    • - Sign in with a Microsoft account that you’d like to register for a new Partner Center account

So, I tried logging in using my private account but with this, I wasn't able to use my voucher-key for publishing in Microsoft Store.

The Azure Sponsorship Balance page tells me, I still have the 100$ credits.

How can I make my school account to allow the Store registration or my private account to accept the voucher-key?

Thanks for helping!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Publish App using the free Student Developer Account - Windows Insider

Die Seite wird geladen...

Publish App using the free Student Developer Account - Similar Threads - Publish App using

Forum Datum

URL to publish the calendar

URL to publish the calendar: Hello community,I need to publish my MS 365 calendar via the URL, but cannot find the menu buttons mentioned in all the articles on the Web. No "publish calendar" or "share calendar" or cannot...
Microsoft Office 5. Februar 2024

Hire Vue.js developers

Hire Vue.js developers: I need mobile app development for my business. We are looking for a developer who can manage the GUI of the web application and has experience with Vue.js.
Apps 9. August 2022

Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap

Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it up to my grave, but now it was deemed obsolete......
Microsoft Office 2. August 2020

iOs Desktop App mit Studenten-Account nutzen

iOs Desktop App mit Studenten-Account nutzen: Hallo, wie kann ich mit der kostenlosen Studenten-Lizenz die iOs Desktop Anwendung nutzen? Wenn ich diese öffne kann ich Dokumente nur einsehen und nicht bearbeiten. Es kommt die Meldung "Ihr...
Microsoft Office 23. April 2020

Email von Microsoft Exchange Server - Retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for the...

Email von Microsoft Exchange Server - Retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for the...: Hallo, ich synchronisiere meine Emails, Kontakte, Kalender und Aufgaben über MS Exchange Server. Funktioniert auch ganz gut, aber immer wenn ich einen Kalendereintrag, Aufgabe oder Kontakt...
Outlook.com 4. Oktober 2018

Using the pen for powerpoint presentation

Using the pen for powerpoint presentation: The documentation says that I can use the pen with the Surface to "page forward" and "page back" when presenting a PPT preso. How do I set up that this works, the functionality is not available...
Surface 13. September 2018

Preview for Developers

Preview for Developers: Preview for Developers [IMG] Now registered Windows Phone developers can receive pre-release OS updates on their dev phone, directly from Microsoft! You can use this app to opt-in your phone...
Tools + Produktivität 21. März 2015
Publish App using the free Student Developer Account solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.