Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Recover emails that seem to be gone for good? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I had to reboot and close my accounts for a few days. Now I came back and one folder in outlook is completely empty. A few of those emails mean the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von CuriousCat&Trapped, 23. Juni 2019.

1. Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?

I had to reboot and close my accounts for a few days. Now I came back and one folder in outlook is completely empty. A few of those emails mean the entire world to me. I am devastated. They can't be found via search. Is there any way? When I opened the outlook app, the folder was located under the junk folder, even though I have no clue why. I had my entire account as deleted (bc that seemed 'safest' considering the double authentication necessary) for about a week while I figured things out.

2. StefanKemp12 Win User

3. KyleLawler101 Win User

Hi. CuriousCat

My name is Kyle and I am an Independent Advisor.

I would like to help you.

I regret being a carrier of bad news but if you did not make any kind of backup of your mail the messages will not appear.

Regards
  4. hagenvontronje Win User

Outlook

Dear Augustine_E,

Thank you for your engagement in my case. There should be two answers to my problem message by me: The first of should be a screenshot, the second an all-clear signal, that the problem, a overloaded processor, is solved. It seems to have not worked accordingly.
    I am so sorry.
  5. Andreas Knippert Win User

SWAY als Anwendung in TEAMS verschwunden

Hi Jason,

thanks for your response.

Yes, I can embed a sway into a teams channel, that's not a problem.

I thought that it would have been possible to add sway as an app into a teams.

But this doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks anyway for your answer,

Best,

Andreas
  6. kookieoxford Win User

Query: Office/Word 2010

hello + many thanks for your prompt + informative reply -- i presume the setting has to be 'Ursprüngliche Formatierung beibehalten (Standard)' in all categories, still it does not seem to work in my docus ...

cheers
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good? - Similar Threads - Recover emails that

Forum Datum

E-mails cannot be sent to Outlook

E-mails cannot be sent to Outlook: Hallo zusammen Ich habe seit 5 Tagen das Problem, dass ich keine E-Mails über meinen eigenen Plesk-Mailserver an Outlook-Adressen senden kann. Ich erhalte die folgende Fehlermeldung:...
Outlook.com 28. August 2019

internet icon is gone

internet icon is gone: Hi guys, I closed my surface pro3 for a second, then wanted to work again but windows stopped working. I turned off and then on, laptop worked but with lack of Internet, Bluetooth and airplane...
Surface 17. Mai 2019

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove: It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program...
Windows Security 4. Juni 2018

Fehlermeldung Error! Use the Home tab to apply Überschrift 1 to the text that you want to...

Fehlermeldung Error! Use the Home tab to apply Überschrift 1 to the text that you want to...: Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem: In der Kopfzeile meines Word Dokumentes erscheint folgende Fehlermeldung: Error! Use the Home tab to apply Überschrift 1 to the text that you want to...
Microsoft Office 31. Mai 2018

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.: Hallo Outlook Team, I have realised that I only have emails from this month December 2017 in my Inbox. I have tried to look for all of my old emails and I cannot find them. I am 100% sure I did...
Outlook.com 12. Dezember 2017

Emails versenden funktioniert nicht mehr. Your message seems to have triggered our junk...

Emails versenden funktioniert nicht mehr. Your message seems to have triggered our junk...: Hallo zusammen Ich nutze diesen Account seit mehr als 10 Jahren. Seither ist mir das noch nie passiert. Seit neuestem wird jedes Mail das ich versenden will mit folgender Meldung beantwortet....
Outlook.com 19. April 2017

Download Microsoft Office 2008 to recover Entourage files

Download Microsoft Office 2008 to recover Entourage files: Hi, I urgently need to re-download Microsoft Office 2008 to recover important Entourage files. I know that Microsoft no longer supports MS 2008 and I no longer have access to the disc. Can...
Microsoft Office 9. April 2017
Recover emails that seem to be gone for good? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.