Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Recover emails that seem to be gone for good? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I had to reboot and close my accounts for a few days. Now I came back and one folder in outlook is completely empty. A few of those emails mean the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von CuriousCat&Trapped, 23. Juni 2019.

1. Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?

I had to reboot and close my accounts for a few days. Now I came back and one folder in outlook is completely empty. A few of those emails mean the entire world to me. I am devastated. They can't be found via search. Is there any way? When I opened the outlook app, the folder was located under the junk folder, even though I have no clue why. I had my entire account as deleted (bc that seemed 'safest' considering the double authentication necessary) for about a week while I figured things out.

2. StefanKemp12 Win User

3. KyleLawler101 Win User

Hi. CuriousCat

My name is Kyle and I am an Independent Advisor.

I would like to help you.

I regret being a carrier of bad news but if you did not make any kind of backup of your mail the messages will not appear.

Regards
  4. c0smo_1 Win User

Outlook Search Parameter

That sounds good. Thank you for the info. I'm confident that this will be fixed in the near future. :)
    <br />
  5. theking2 Win User

Präfix Kopie von unterdrucken

That is very cool. Good t know that others have the same issue and got a work around. Even better would be a microsoft that listens to users and get rid of this bug feature. next version of office? Would that be possible? That'll be awesome!
  6. hagenvontronje Win User

Outlook

Dear Augustine_E,

Thank you for your engagement in my case. There should be two answers to my problem message by me: The first of should be a screenshot, the second an all-clear signal, that the problem, a overloaded processor, is solved. It seems to have not worked accordingly.
    I am so sorry.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good? - Similar Threads - Recover emails that

Forum Datum

Good bye Microsoft, good bye Windows

Good bye Microsoft, good bye Windows: Habe gestern einen Rechner mit Windows 10 neu aufgesetzt. Katastrophe. Lauter unsinniges Zeug wird mitinstalliert, Rechner total langsam, keine lokalen Benutzer mehr ohne Trickserei möglich.Als...
Apps 9. März 2024

OneDrive Privat / Business. It seem that I have two accounts that causes problems

OneDrive Privat / Business. It seem that I have two accounts that causes problems: Hi CommunityI have accidently two MS "online" accounts i.e. home and business using the same email address and login PW. This is obviouly creating Log-in and sync problems. How can I remove and...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

How to Recover Corrupt OST File

How to Recover Corrupt OST File: If you want to repair a corrupt OST file, then the OST File Repair tool is a straightforward application for Windows OS that recovers OST data files. A simple application designed with a powerful...
Software 24. März 2022

Submitting false positives seems to be broken

Submitting false positives seems to be broken: Hi, since yesterday evening I am unable to submit false positives here:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmissionUpon submitting the form, I keep getting the error "File Upload failed -...
Microsoft Office 27. April 2021

OneNote seems to never stop syncing

OneNote seems to never stop syncing: I have the problem that in my University notebook the syncing seems to never stop, even though I checked that on the online version everything is there and filled out like on the app. the cloud...
Microsoft Office 7. April 2020

How can OneDrive be that broken?

How can OneDrive be that broken?: As I already reported over thousand times: Every week the OneDrive suddenly loses the connection to the cloud. Since this happens when I work on my over 300 pages Word document, I cannot save the...
Microsoft Office 1. März 2020

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove: It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program...
Windows Security 4. Juni 2018
Recover emails that seem to be gone for good? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.