Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am using the Office 365 Business Abo and it works great -> for one Person. But now we hired a Freelancer and would like to share specific Folders... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ChristianWymann, 7. Februar 2019.

1. Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And...

I am using the Office 365 Business Abo and it works great -> for one Person.

But now we hired a Freelancer and would like to share specific Folders with him.

The Problem is, that the Freelancer needs to work in the webbrowser if he works with my files.

His account type/plan is "OneDrive 5GB" (which is the free version)

He does not see the folders under "shared with me" and therefor can't use them / add them to his Offline-Sync Folder list.

YES we can "can edit" rights

YES we did create a link for his specific windows live e-mail address / account.

How can we solve this "he can't use offline-sync" problem??

In the MS-Documentation it says no problem and there is a procedure description - but I guess it only works between Business accounts?

Many thanks for at least reading my request ...

Regards

Chris

2. Alexandar Petrov Win User

Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And allow the "Free User" to use OfflineSync

Hallo Christian,

vielen Dank für deine Anfrage.

Das kann man leider nicht. Sehe bitte
    hier
    unter Gast Konten. Die werden die freigegebenen Dateien nur mit dem Browser zugreifen können. Diese Option wurde im

UserVoice
    bereits angeboten und du kannst gern zustimmen. Die Entwickler überlegen immer noch die Möglichkeit und haben die Idee nicht abgelehnt.

P.S. Hier im Deutschen Office 365 für Business Forum wird auf Deutsch geschrieben. Wenn du Unterstützung auf Englisch bevorzugst, kannst du gern deine Anfragen in dem
    Englischen Forum erstellen.

Freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Alexander Petrov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Again, that logo may be just a Microsoft mistake.

Office 365 and Office 2019 share a lot of code and cross-over happens.

The place to check is in the Account window under File in any of the applications.
  4. ArminOppliger Win User

Mehr als ein Dokument für Benutzer ausserhalb der Organisation freigeben

Vielen Dank für das Feedback. Also ich möchte einen Ordner freigeben und wähle "Teilen" und bei darauffolgenden Dialog ein Microsoft-Account. Dieses wird aber nicht "erkannt" (ein hotmail.com Account).

Habe ich nun zuwenig Rechte um den Folder zu teilen ("You need to be a Site Owner or have full control permissions to share a site with external users."). Wie kann ich dies überprüfen?

Danke
  5. Andre for Directly Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Hi Gam,

New computers often come with a trial version of Office 365. Users who attempt to install their own personal copy of Office 365 or Office 2016/2019 over the trial will often encounter a conflict that prevents them from using their copy.

Use the fix it tool to completely uninstall Office:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/uninst...

Install your copy of Office 2019:

Step 1 - Sign in to download Office

Go to http://www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.

Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account.

Forgot your account details? See I forgot the account I use with Office.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/i-forg...

On the Office home page, do the following depending on your version of Office.

If you signed in with a Microsoft account, from the Office home page select Install Office > Install. (Office 365 subscribers should select Install again).

This begins the download of Office. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the install.
  6. Gerard van Reekum Win User

Import von Outlook-Kontaktdaten in Windows-Live

Well, it doesn't. Let me tell you what does work:
    1) backup your contacts to a .pst file
    2) export your contacts to an Excel file
    3) select and delete all your contacts
    4) import the Excel file into your Contacts folder
    5) copy the new contacts into the Contacts folder under your live account
    6) sit back and enjoy the fact that now ALL contacts are synchronized with your live account
    7) replace the contacts in your Personal folders with the back up (if you are afraid of data-loss and/or want to keep a file for your history - from now on you're going to use the contacts from your Live account folder)
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And... - Similar Threads - Share Folder Office

Forum Datum

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?: I have a private Microsoft account which is linked to my student Microsoft account where I have a student license for Office 365. With my private account I purchased the new Copilot subscription....
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2024

Turn a list of emails into a group

Turn a list of emails into a group: How do I turn a list of email addresses into a group without searching a clicking each and everyone of them?
Outlook.com 28. April 2023

Share Folders to a Certain group off People

Share Folders to a Certain group off People: Is there any way to pre-define groups in SharePoint. So if I want to share a folder with a group of people that I only need to select the appropriate group instead of selecting each individual
Microsoft Office 4. April 2023

Account blocked all of a sudden!

Account blocked all of a sudden!: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Guten Tag,ich befinde mich am Rande der Verzweiflung. Mein Account wurde ebenfalls aus heiterem Himmel gesperrt.Ich habe das selbe Problem. ich benutze seit so...
Outlook.com 1. Oktober 2022

Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing

Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing: Hi,I want to add to a flow a run-only permission for a group, as this flow is used by a couple of users, which might change more often. My issue is that I don't have this option to add groups see...
Microsoft Office 8. Juli 2021

Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account

Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account: Hi everybody, I'm using Office 365 as provided through my university. There must be some conflict between different versions of the same user account stored somewhere, which keeps causing...
Microsoft Office 14. Mai 2020

Wechsel von Office 365 A 1 zu A 3

Wechsel von Office 365 A 1 zu A 3: Liebe Community, ich bin Lehrer an einem Gymnasium und habe mich erfolgreich mit meiner Schul-E-Mail-Adresse bei Office 365 für Lehrkräfte angemeldet. Das A1 Abo läuft, sodass ich jetzt...
Microsoft Office 10. Mai 2019
Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.