Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Single/tabbed window experience not available: Solution --> Preferences > General > Show conversation in separate windows is unchecked. This is not an... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Daniel_118, 23. November 2016.

1. Daniel_118
    Daniel_118 Gast

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest...

Single/tabbed window experience not available: Solution --> Preferences > General > Show conversation in separate windows is unchecked. This is not an available option in latest build 16.1.456 (German language installation) Anyone else the same issue?

2. Wolf Spohr Win User

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest build 16.1.456 (German language installation)

Dear Daniel,,

Please have a look at these suggestions.

This is a list of known issues and ways to solve them.

I also would like to make you aware of the Skype for Business UserVoice
    were you are able to leave ideas and suggestions.

The Link leads You to the exact question you have.

I look forward hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Wolf Fabian Spohr

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. Daniel_118 Win User

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest build 16.1.456 (German language installation)

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for getting back to me and for pointing me to Skype for Business UserVoice. I voted for it as its exactly my issue. Version 16.0.3638 had the ability to keep all conversations in one window (tabbed conversations). The recent update to version 16.1.456
    removed this feature.

Kind Regards,

Daniel
  4. Stefan5163 Win User

Flow und PowerApp mit PowerShell ausblenden / -DisableFlows funktioniert nicht

Hallo Zusammen,
    <br />das war (leider) die Antwort von MS Support:
    <br />"I have checked with my internal team regarding this issue and have an update on this. As of now currently the feature to disable the Power Automate option in the SharePoint site is not available anymore. Developer has implemented this in the past but due to some issue this was disabled again. Even after successfully executing the power shell commands the options cannot be disable from the SharePoint sites.
    <br />

<br />We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. The developer team is working on this feature to put back in to the place, but we don't have an ETA on this. As this might take long time to get available. "
    <br />Also aktuell offensichtlich keine Option...
    <br />SG
    <br />Stefan
    <br />
  5. Jannik_Schmitt Win User

Word 2019 Lasso tool gone

So to my research it seems that if you are a subscriber of office 356 then you have the lasso tool available in word. The "normal" office 2019 version of word is not yet capable or does not allow the use of the lasso select tool, only excel and powerpoint.
    I hope that this feature is added/unlocked in the office 2019 version of word soon. The only strange thing is that I remember having this tool available once, but now we can only wait until it is contributed in the regular version of word 2019.
  6. Marco Seefeldt Win User

Microsoft's Office 10 Test Version does not support Unicode 6.1 in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Hello and Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community!

This Forum is available for many languages. I am sure that it is also available for your country.

It would be very usefull if you place your question according to the forum that is shown in your language.

Unfortunately it is not possible for me to move your request to these forums. So please re-create your request into the right forum.

It would be very helpfull if you can copy the link from your new request to this german Microsoft Answers Community. In this way users can find the right answer more quickly.

Thanks and cheers,

Marco
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest... - Similar Threads - Single tabbed window

Forum Datum

Hotfixdownload available

Hotfixdownload available: HILFEEEEEEdie spiele funktionieren nicht mehrfehler wird angezeigt0xc0000005 ??????????????????was nun???????Günni
Games und Spiele 13. Oktober 2023

Office 365 new look not available

Office 365 new look not available: Hej.I am running Windows 11 on Insider Version 23H2 22631.2048 and Office 365 with activated license Version 2302 16529.20182 but I am still missing the new office UI. Microsoft SourceThe...
Microsoft Office 18. Juli 2023

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.

“The item might not exist or is no longer available”.: My recent files in Documents got lost. I never intended to synchronize my Documents, therefore I deleted the folder from the OneDrive folder on one of my Windows PC. And behold, it disappeared on...
Games und Spiele 14. Juli 2023

Pin is not available error

Pin is not available error: After a blackout I had to replace my powersupply, now with the new one I can't login on my windows install anymore.The error, being a pin not available error and the setup pin button doesn't work...
Apps 25. Februar 2022

Pin is not available error

Pin is not available error: After a blackout I had to replace my powersupply, now with the new one I can't login on my windows install anymore.The error, being a pin not available error and the setup pin button doesn't work...
Games und Spiele 25. Februar 2022

Shapes in Preview API 1.3 not available

Shapes in Preview API 1.3 not available: Hi Community,I am trying to add a shape to a slide, but the error TS2339: Property 'shapes' does not exist on type 'Slide'.appears.The beta office.js is linked in the taskpane.html and the Office...
Microsoft Office 27. Oktober 2021

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available: hello team, sorry for spam. In the currently stuck on above mentioned error message I can see the link to 365 Walkthrough from below is not available anymore...
Microsoft Office 15. Februar 2019
Single/tabbed window experience not available as this is not an available option in latest... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.