Single user is forwarded to voicemail

Diskutiere und helfe bei Single user is forwarded to voicemail im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello There, We are using Skype for Business in a business environment with office 365 and own skype configuration servers. Now there is a very... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Helpdesk_Renggli, 31. Januar 2019.

1. Single user is forwarded to voicemail

Hello There,

We are using Skype for Business in a business environment with office 365 and own skype configuration servers.

Now there is a very strange thing going on between two users.

When user 1 calls user 2 he always gets the voicemail. No matter if user 2 is available or not.

I was beside him and tried with my own Skype 4 Business client and could talk to user 2.

We are using Windows 10 and Android phones for people on the go like logistics.

So I checked relationship status in both Skype 4 Business clients if someone blocked the other but its set to colleges.

So actually I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work like for everyone else.

How is it that user 1 never reaches user 2 but always gets his voicemail?

Thanks for your help.

Renggli Helpdesk

2. Allgäu Power Win User

27 Monate Microsoft 365 Family

Hello Asher,
    <br />thanks a lot for your reply.
    <br />I have already tried the link you have mentioned. To use the Microsoft Support page does not work for me. I got forwarded from article to article but it does not fix my problem. Finally I found a MS phone number I called, but without success since the recorded voice recommend as "private user" check the web support page. I turn in a cycle.
    <br />I also spend a lot of time with my Microsoft Account at "payment and billing". But always I got forwarded to the Microsoft Support page.
    <br />So, I wrote the above request to the community to see if someone can help.
    <br />Thanks
    <br />
  3. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

Uni Konto nicht mehr aktiv

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Hallo julia.tischler

Hallo, ich bin Karl und helfe dir heute gerne weiter.

>>

Mir wurde angezeigt, dass mein Universitätskonto nicht mehr aktiv ist. Woran könnte das liegen?<

Unfortunately, you need to contact the university email administrator for this issue.

Educational email accounts are managed/controlled by the institution and not by Microsoft so there is no way to know what the cause of the problem is. In short, there is no way for Microsoft to check anything since they don't control it.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users.
  4. ThuyP Win User

Disabling Context Menus (Cell Dots) in Excel Android

Hi DumbPersonRH,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am Thuy, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you.

For this question, actually there is no way to disable those cell dots as it is set by default in Excel Android app and these dots are also used to drag cell range as well.

Hope this helps!

Regards
  5. JPV20 Win User

Remove automated numbering in Microsoft Forms

Hi Friederike,

I am John, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'm here to work with you on this issue.

It is not feasible to remove the numbering of the questions you have created in Forms. As you're already aware, there is no such option. I suggest you to vote and comment to the following Forms Uservoice which is monitored by Microsoft. The more votes a suggestion
    receives, the more attention is paid to it.

https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386...

I am sorry if this is not the kind of answer you are expecting.

Regards,

John
  6. rianvillareal Win User

Text in table not displayed at the right place / What is this grey area in the ruler and how to change it?

Hi FBirnbaum_305, hope you're doing well. I’m Ian, and I’m happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

This "grey area" can be move by dragging it to the left or right.

Just point your mouse and wait for the "left right" arrow to show up then try to drag it to your desire position.

This is a user-to-user support forum and I am a fellow user.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need anything else.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Single user is forwarded to voicemail - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Single user is forwarded to voicemail - Similar Threads - Single user forwarded

Forum Datum

Microsoft 365 Single für 2 .User installieren

Microsoft 365 Single für 2 .User installieren: Auf dem alten PC habe 2 Benutzer installiert und 1x Office 2013. Beide Benutzer können Office verwenden.-> Ich habe also 1 Produkt für mehrere Benutzer.Auf dem neuen PC sind 2 Benutzer...
Microsoft Office 26. November 2023

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?: If you are wondering how to change voicemail on an iphone then you landed on the right place. Below are the instructions to change the voicemail on iphone. Open your phone App and tap on...
Allgemeines 13. Juli 2023

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User: Hello Microsoft Community I have a big Problem My Father Started his Old Notebook again and Tried to Login….And then he saw that all Users Disappeared and Only my Account was Left Not Admin And...
Apps 23. November 2022

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User

All Users disappeared only One was left Admin also Disappeared My User is the Only User: Hello Microsoft Community I have a big Problem My Father Started his Old Notebook again and Tried to Login….And then he saw that all Users Disappeared and Only my Account was Left Not Admin And...
Games und Spiele 23. November 2022

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects: Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to existing projects no other options are given.
Apps 4. Oktober 2022

Cloud Voicemail licence/transcription

Cloud Voicemail licence/transcription: Hi at all, I've got two little questions for you: We want to use Microsoft Teams Phonesystem in our company. Therefore we need the cloud voicemal feature. 1 Is Cloud Voicemail included in i.e....
Microsoft Office 14. Oktober 2021

Connected User experience is not working

Connected User experience is not working: Hi Community, I feel like I am the first person that actually needs the service "connected user experiences and telemetry". When I got windows 10 I disabled all I could in the windows settings...
Games und Spiele 8. Mai 2018
Single user is forwarded to voicemail solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.