Slides form Outline not working

Diskutiere und helfe bei Slides form Outline not working im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I always used to use the "Slides from outline" function in excel to generate PPT slides from a storyline written in word. Since about a month both... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von APHKH, 24. März 2020.

1. APHKH
    APHKH Gast

Slides form Outline not working

I always used to use the "Slides from outline" function in excel to generate PPT slides from a storyline written in word. Since about a month both Powerpoint and word is crashing if I do that.

How can I fix this?

2. Pauline R. Win User

multilevel liste / Gliederung

3. Pauline R. Win User

Organisieren mit One Note

4. Charles Kenyon Win User

Formatvorlagen, Gliederungsebenen, Inhaltsverzeichnis

Hi Charles,people should not use "Neue Liste mit mehreren Ebenen definieren" ("Define New Multilevel List").Instead they should use "Neuen Listentyp definieren" ("Define New List Style"). Alternativ they can chose "Neue Formatvorlage" ("Create a New Style"), Style typ: List.I think, the translation of your answer is misleading:A multilevel list does not apply outline levels. Outline levels must be defined through the "Paragraph" dialog box.Kind regards,Lisa
    Hi Lisa,
    <br />You are correct and I have learned something new. Thank you. I have updated my article on headings not appearing in the navigation pane to reflect this. I also changed my page on using Outlining, adding Numbering Levels and Outline Levels are not the same thing.
    <br />In the work I did with the sample, I did assign the outline levels to the paragraphs using the Outline view. I then modified the styles to match formatting.
    <br />Kind Regards,
    <br />Charles
    <br />
  5. Pauline R. Win User

Notitzenseiten von Powerpoint in Word einfügen

6. offoffice Win User

PPT animate by paragraph not working

Hi, thanks for the reply. I could certainly do that, it would just be painstaking for 50 slides. I thought that the "by paragraph" option is doing that automatically for you, i.e. each paragraph gets its own number - and that is actually working with other
    slide masters than the one I created.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Slides form Outline not working - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Slides form Outline not working - Similar Threads - Slides form Outline

Forum Datum

microfone not working

microfone not working: my microfine is not working
Apps 23. Februar 2024

microfone not working

microfone not working: my microfine is not working
Games und Spiele 23. Februar 2024

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much
Windows Security 14. November 2022

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much
Windows Security 14. November 2022

olicenseheartbeat.exe not working

olicenseheartbeat.exe not working: My Office 365 installation stopped working. At first, there was a popup telling me that winword.exe could not be started correctly 0xc0000142. After trying all the options from this resource...
Microsoft Office 11. Januar 2021

Access Database Not Working

Access Database Not Working: Hello, I am trying to work with my Access database and keep getting the following message: The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Only...
Microsoft Office 26. März 2020

function not working

function not working: function not working
Microsoft Office 20. März 2017
Slides form Outline not working solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.