Surface Pro 2 SSD (LMT-19nmBGA-128G-DS) Problem (Bluescreens unexpected_store_exception and...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Surface Pro 2 SSD (LMT-19nmBGA-128G-DS) Problem (Bluescreens unexpected_store_exception and... im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I own a Surface Pro 2 which is equipped with a LITEONIT LMT-19nmBGA-128G-DS SSD drive. The problem regarding the SSD is, that it’s responsible... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von DominikClemenz, 1. Mai 2019.

1. Surface Pro 2 SSD (LMT-19nmBGA-128G-DS) Problem (Bluescreens unexpected_store_exception and...

Hello,

I own a Surface Pro 2 which is equipped with a LITEONIT LMT-19nmBGA-128G-DS SSD drive. The problem regarding the SSD is, that it’s responsible for BSOD’s (unexpected_store_exception and critical_process_died).

Before crashing it randomly goes to 100% usage without writing or reading any data according to the task manager (occurs after 10 to 20 minutes). Before that everything works just fine, even benchmarks on the SSD show normal read and write speeds. I also checked the SMART data of the drive, everything fine there too. Is this a known error?

I found a few forum post on the web that resolved exactly the same issue with an firmware update of the SSD. But i haven't found one for the mentioned SSD. LITEONIT support said I would have to contact the PC seller because the SSD is only sold to OEM's and they don't support them.

Is someone facing the same issue? Do you know a solution that could fix my problem?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Surface Pro 2 SSD (LMT-19nmBGA-128G-DS) Problem (Bluescreens unexpected_store_exception and... - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Surface Pro 2 SSD (LMT-19nmBGA-128G-DS) Problem (Bluescreens unexpected_store_exception and... - Similar Threads - Surface SSD LMT

Forum Datum

AlwaysOnVPN and IPv6 DS-Lite

AlwaysOnVPN and IPv6 DS-Lite: Good day,we deployed AlwaysOnVPN Server with a public IPv4 address. The first tests run quite well.Now we have the first user with a DS-Lite connection 1000 Mbit/s. He has IPv6 addresses and...
Apps 15. November 2023

AlwaysOnVPN and IPv6 DS-Lite

AlwaysOnVPN and IPv6 DS-Lite: Good day,we deployed AlwaysOnVPN Server with a public IPv4 address. The first tests run quite well.Now we have the first user with a DS-Lite connection 1000 Mbit/s. He has IPv6 addresses and...
Games und Spiele 15. November 2023

SSD zu Surface Studio 2+

SSD zu Surface Studio 2+: Hallo zusammenIch habe einen Surface Studio 2+ gekauft und will die SDD durch eine 8 TB SSD ersetzen. Kann ich irgendeine einbauen, d. h. PciE 4 wie auch PciE 5? Hat mit Heatsink Platz?Geht diese...
Surface 16. Oktober 2023

Surface Pro 2017 ssd slow

Surface Pro 2017 ssd slow: Hi I have a surface pro 2017 with i5 and 256GB ssd. When I copy video files from a sd card (SDXC Sandisk Ultra U3) the transfer speed is around only 4-5 MB/s and the ssd seems to be 100% busy. I...
Surface 6. September 2019

Surface Pro 2018 - welche SSD ist verbaut

Surface Pro 2018 - welche SSD ist verbaut: Hallo, ich würde gerne wissen welche SSD bei meinem Surface verbaut ist. Im Gerätemanager unter Laufwerke sehe ich keine Einträge. Dort steht nur Microsoft Storage Space Device. Crystal Disk...
Surface 27. Juni 2018

Surface Pro 2 wacht nicht mehr aus dem Bluescreen auf

Surface Pro 2 wacht nicht mehr aus dem Bluescreen auf: Nach dem Aufspielen eine Win 10 Update fuhr das Tablet runter und dann in einen Bluescreen aus dem es nicht mehr weitergeht. Auf dem Display steht. :( Auf dem PC ist ein Problem aufgetreten. es...
Surface 31. Januar 2018

Surface Pro 2017 SSD

Surface Pro 2017 SSD: Hallo Surface Freunde, Habe ein Problem mit meiner SSD! Sobald man sie stärker belastet steigt die Antwortzeit (laut Taskmanager) auf bis zu 3,2 ms während des schreibens und 8200 ms während des...
Surface 24. Dezember 2017
Surface Pro 2 SSD (LMT-19nmBGA-128G-DS) Problem (Bluescreens unexpected_store_exception and... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.