Switch from Office 365 Professional to University or to Family?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Switch from Office 365 Professional to University or to Family? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Currently I have the office 365 Personal for me. I recognized that i am able to get a University License which is for 4 Years for 90$ so its way... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von FabianEigenmann, 19. Mai 2018.

1. Switch from Office 365 Professional to University or to Family?

Currently I have the office 365 Personal for me.

I recognized that i am able to get a University License which is for 4 Years for 90$ so its way cheaper than the 70$ a year i pay now

Other thought was, my family could also "join" the office 365 so I could get a office 365 family package, but can I then migrate my personal account to the family account to save money?

How many Device can I register with the Office 365 license it says about 1 of 10 registered devices? - i thought i got only 1 device to license

best regards Fabian

2. Alexandra_G Win User

Switch from Office 365 Personal to University or to Family?

Hallo Fabian,

hat sich das Problem in der Zwischenzeit gelöst?

Falls du weitere Fragen hast, dann sind wir gerne für dich da.

Ich freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.

Viele Grüße,

Alexandra
  3. Thomas Löwe Win User

Hallo Fabian,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.

Bei Office 365 Home können die vollständig installierbaren Office-Anwendungen auf bis zu 15 Endgeräten (5 PCs oder Macs, 5 Tablets und 5 Smartphones unter Windows, iOS und
    Android) genutzt werden:

https://products.office.com/de-de/office-365-home

Informationen zu Office 365 Anwendungen für Mobilgeräte findest du hier:

https://products.office.com/de-de/mobile/office

Ein Wechsel von Office 365 Personal zu Office 365 Home ist möglich:

https://support.office.com/de-de/ar...personal-4e1fb01b-fecb-4f60-bbb6-d45bf6ee224d

Office 365 University kann nur für einen Benutzer auf
    zwei PCs, Macs oder Tablets und zwei Smartphones (einschließlich Windows-, Apple®- und Android™-Geräten)
    installiert werden. Für den Bezug von Office 365 University
    müssen die Bezugsbedingungen erfüllt sein:
    https://products.office.com/de-de/university

Bezugsberechtigt für Office 365 University sind Voll- oder Teilzeitstudierende, Lehrkräfte und Mitarbeiter von berechtigten, staatlich anerkannten Hochschulen .Ehemalige Angehörige dieser Institutionen sind nicht berechtigt.

Ich freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.
  4. Thomas Löwe Win User

Hallo Fabian,

ich freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.
  5. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook-Kalender - Änderungen am schreibgeschützten Ordner nicht möglich

>>

So I deleted all test contacts from my Outlook (desktop version). They then disappeared from the calendar (see screenshot). They are also no longer visible in the web version.

>>

This is correct behavior because the event is linked to the contact.

>> But I still get the memories every single day!

This shouldn't be happening. Did you try restarting outlook using the cleanreminders switch?

Close Outlook and reopen it using the /cleanreminders switch. To do this, press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog. type or paste the following into the Open field and press Enter or click OK to restart Outlook. (there is a space before /)

outlook.exe /cleanreminders

This switch is safe to use, it just clears and rebuilds the hidden reminders folders.
  6. Georgi T. Win User

Alle Anlagen speichern erzeugt Duplikate

Hallo Conny,

Hier ist ein Artikel, in dem ein Fix für das Wechseln auf dem aktuellen
    Updatekanal ist.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Switch from Office 365 Professional to University or to Family? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Switch from Office 365 Professional to University or to Family? - Similar Threads - Switch from Office

Forum Datum

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows: I wanted to switch back so i put the flashdrive with the IOS in and tried to install it and now it says no bootable device.Today i tried the SurfaceGo_FixNoBootableDevice.zip but now iam stuck at...
Apps 25. Januar 2024

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows: I wanted to switch back so i put the flashdrive with the IOS in and tried to install it and now it says no bootable device.Today i tried the SurfaceGo_FixNoBootableDevice.zip but now iam stuck at...
Games und Spiele 25. Januar 2024

Switch from working offline to online in Microsoft Outlook

Switch from working offline to online in Microsoft Outlook: ich habe das Problem das ich mails bei outlook empfangen kann nur nicht senden kann und bei dem alten outlook lässt sich das feld offline arbeiten nicht umstellen was kann man tun?
Outlook.com 12. Januar 2024

Change from 365 Family to 365 Single

Change from 365 Family to 365 Single: helloI have currently a 365 family account but I need to switch it to a 365 single account. I have no administrator rights on the 365 family account. I have already bought a new subscription for...
Microsoft Office 25. Februar 2023

Windows 7 upgrade to latest or to win10

Windows 7 upgrade to latest or to win10: Hi community, when I try to update win7 to the latest version - or to win10 - I get an error message due to damaged/corrupted files. If there is any way to repair those files, I would prefer...
Allgemeines 2. Dezember 2019

Switch from Office 365 Personal to University or to Family?: Currently I have the office 365 Personal for me. I recognized that i am able to get a University License which is for 4 Years for 90$ so its way cheaper than the 70$ a year i pay now Other...
Microsoft Office 19. Mai 2018

How to Upgrade from Outlook.com to Office365

How to Upgrade from Outlook.com to Office365: I need a simple Upgrade from Outlook.com to the payed Business Plans from Office365, but i cant find a button for this.
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016
Switch from Office 365 Professional to University or to Family? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.